Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A (14450 Views)

Passing-out Parade Of 2012 Batch-A Corpers (Pictures) / Open Letter To NYSC: Where Is The Orientation In The NYSC Camps? / Help 2012 Batch A Copers Locate Their Orientation Camps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by luvola(m): 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2012
@ peziz - am happy for u ,infact ogun is my dream state to serve. let relate on f.b - search ola aol. am damn happy for u, the fear of boko haram is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by abohrandy: 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2012
my hopeless skul wont released dias till monday!!!!!!
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2012
i runsed lagos bt got posted to ogun state. Any top companies in ogun?
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by 2sign: 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2012
Zamfara is o.k,not dt bad.but 4 those taken 2 d north,just go to d nysc secretariat while going 2 camp and dy'll change it 4 u.did my orientation in zamfara last yr november,but redeployed 2 lag.d weather is very harsh there and pls if u can't redeploy in camp.after d orientation go 2 dir office in abuja.just start cryin and they'll answer u.the state cordinator in zamfara isn't that nice oh.she no want make anybody redeploy.
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by 2sign: 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2012
4 those going 2 zamfara and sokoto,it's d same bus.if u're going from abuja,so 2 jabi park and enter sokoto mass transit,it will pass through zamfara b4 getting 2 sokoto and i think it's #3050.4 those in zamfara ur camp is in tsafe.and it's not that far from funtua in katsina and pls pray not 2 be posted 2 gummi in zamfara.it's like 5 hrs from d state capital and u'll have 2 pass thru sokoto.even guys cry when dy take them 2 sokoto.pls try 2 get to d nysc office in abuja b4 going 2 camp even if it's on sunday.it happened in november and they asked me why i didn't come 2 their office b4 going 2 camp,dt dy worked on sunday.if u want 2 use health,tuberculosis is the best.and be visiting the clinic oh.so they'll think it's serious.desperate times calls 4 desperate measures.
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by muyoto: 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2012
2sign:

4 those going 2 zamfara and sokoto,it's d same bus.if u're going from abuja,so 2 jabi park and enter sokoto mass transit,it will pass through zamfara b4 getting 2 sokoto and i think it's #3050.4 those in zamfara ur camp is in tsafe.and it's not that far from funtua in katsina and pls pray not 2 be posted 2 gummi in zamfara.it's like 5 hrs from d state capital and u'll have 2 pass thru sokoto.even guys cry when dy take them 2 sokoto.pls try 2 get to d nysc office in abuja b4 going 2 camp even if it's on sunday.it happened in november and they asked me why i didn't come 2 their office b4 going 2 camp,dt dy worked on sunday[b].if u want 2 use health,tuberculosis is the best[/b].and be visiting the clinic oh.so they'll think it's serious.desperate times calls 4 desperate measures.

NA WA O!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by tempest01(m): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2012
Anybody dey come nasarawa?? I'm there at the moment Batch C. cheesy
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by herdayniyi(m): 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2012
larablog:

Sokoto and I still can't belive it
Lol, That's where I served, sokoto is a peaceful state, light is 12hrs everyday but jst pray that u'r not post to where you we be chatting with donkeys, camels and cows but if you are post to ilela is jst a bike to Ninje lolz I wish u happy stay,
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by iykay4455(m): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2012
Why the hell are they still posting people to yobe and borno?I wonder whether they can post their own kids there
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2012
a friend of mine was thrown to borno, though d orientation is 2 take @ benue state. Pls what can he do b4, during and after the orientation 4 redeploymt. 10Qs
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by oc2fish: 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2012
Some years ago it was fun serving. I remeber Gashua in Yobe State it was fun and plenty fun.
I learnt to eat Brass a combination of lafu and corn. From Kano to Gashua was 9 hours of
travelling in a local Bus that is filled with all sort of people. At a time the Bus parked for prayers.
I visited the prison the Late activist Gani was incaserated. I cooked and eat white rice with Nunu,
we use to buy goat on impulse but food item like plaintain and some times tomatoes was difficult
to see. The camp use to be in Portiscom, i do remeber my Damaturu before the BH. After service
some refuse to live, the Gashua people like corpers infact with the uniform they can do anything
for you. In Lux Bus from Lagos to Kano they do not mind your sharing their seat. Infact the
North use to value and respect corpers.
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2012
tempest01:

Anybody dey come nasarawa?? I'm there at the moment Batch C. cheesy
pls can u give me details of how nassarawa is. I have just been posted there. I felt like crying.
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by iykay4455(m): 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2012
sexybaby22:

pls can u give me details of how nassarawa is. I have just been posted there. I felt like crying.

Sorry but it's still better than yobe and borno.
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2012
na enugu dem carry me go. Any info about d place.10Q
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2012
iykay4455:

Sorry but it's still better than yobe and borno.
but its a rural area. Cant imagine myself living in a village.
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by iykay4455(m): 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2012
sexybaby22:

but its a rural area. Cant imagine myself living in a village.

I understand.A friend of mine that was posted there from the last batch had to rework her posting.She just could not cope.You can do the same after the camp
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by Raymagnate(m): 12:07am On Mar 03, 2012
Na wa 4 NYSC o o o o
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by steroid: 12:08am On Mar 03, 2012
LasGidi,
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by Chuksxp: 12:29am On Mar 03, 2012
walegees:

na enugu dem carry me go. Any info about d place.10Q

I live in Enugu. It's a cool city smiley
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by emmacares4u(m): 2:03am On Mar 03, 2012
LAGOS LAGOS LAGOS, my papa don try bcox na only phone call and text, just 2 in my department and 7 in the whole school,
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by tayoccu(m): 3:59am On Mar 03, 2012
I got kebbi.
Abeg who knows ow d eff to get to kebbi?
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by solaceguy(m): 5:23am On Mar 03, 2012
K
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by 2sign: 5:43am On Mar 03, 2012
4 d kebbi person,u'l pas thru some parts of sokoto and zamfara 2 get there,but i think from jabi park in abj,u'l get their state trans service.PLS CORPERS POSTED 2 D NORTH,TRY 2 STOP AT THE NYSC OFFICE IN ABUJA WHILE GOIN 2 CAMP WITH YOUR LOAD.DY'LL CHANGE IT 4 U.EVEN IF IT'S ON SUNDAY.
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by 2sign: 5:48am On Mar 03, 2012
i've also sin a bus goin 2 kebbi directly from lagos in yaba.so i don't know d way u want 2 take or u go from kano.but if u don't want nite bus,abuja is d best,u'l get their state trans bus at utako park/jabi park in abj.
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by luvola(m): 6:28am On Mar 03, 2012
to those species posted to lag,una leg o, i pray to serve in s-west+ in d coming batch B june/july.
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by oneblacboi: 6:32am On Mar 03, 2012
I was posted to cross river :-)
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by omoijoba(m): 6:54am On Mar 03, 2012
I received my call-up letter on Friday 2nd March and am posted to Katsina from Lagos State Polytechnic, I don cry so tay my eyes no send me,anyone posted to Katsina can holla me on 08188195573
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by lookmangiw(m): 7:50am On Mar 03, 2012
oyo nani. and for those that were posted to up north. be safe and i pray you will never encounter boko
haram.
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by bokohaman: 7:55am On Mar 03, 2012
I'm being posted 2 ogun state Õoooº°˚ ˚°º, , any peep in †ђξ house that's posted 2 ogun state?,
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 03, 2012
omoijoba:

I received my call-up letter on Friday 2nd March and am posted to Katsina from Lagos State Polytechnic, I don cry so tay my eyes no send me,anyone posted to Katsina can holla me on 08188195573

You dont have any thing to fear about katsina, from ur user name i guess u are yoruba, who knows you may even be lucky to be posted to funtua axis. Funtua has a very large yoruba poulation that it is sometimes jokingly referred ta as a yoruba town by the katsina people! Many of them are 2nd and even 3rd generation yorubas who are more fluent in hausa than yoruba. It should be an interesting experience for u.
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by bid4rich(m): 9:16am On Mar 03, 2012
i served in benue state and i must tell you, you wil eat poudo, drink orange, chop akpu tire. But dnt touch their girls o cos the fear of HIV is the begining of wisdom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

C14 Posted 2 Rivers Lets Meet Here / NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? / Firstbank Empowers 8000 Youth Corpers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.