Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Why I Chose To Marry Annie And Not Pero Or Sumbo – 2face Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Chose To Marry Annie And Not Pero Or Sumbo – 2face Idibia (1354 Views)

2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture / Annie And 2face At Uti Nwachukwu's Birthday / Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Chose To Marry Annie And Not Pero Or Sumbo – 2face Idibia by suremic(m): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2012
Source : http:///muijjw

Musician, Tuface Idibia in an interviewer delight. He doesn’t hesitate to respond to any question. Indeed, he seems to have a ready-made answer for almost every question popped. But there are two questions you can’t get the singer to answer at the moment.

Will he father another child from another woman? After five children from three women, with another one due in March, would he still have more? However, Tuface opens up on why he chose to marry his long time girlfriend, Annie, over and above Pero and Sumbo, who are mothers of his children. He also talks about other issues. Enjoy:

Living legend
Calling me a living legend is a very heavy title. For me, I just think people say that because they have seen me come from way back and I remain relevant till today, and also from the type of music that I do and the type of message that I pass. I think it’s basically my person, though I wouldn’t know all the reasons why they call me that. Do I get scared when they call me a living legend? Like I said, for me, it’s not something I easily agree with, but I am working towards being a legend

Read More: http:///muijjw

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Man Or A Woman: ? / See Wedding Photos: Solomon Akiyesi Has Another Wife, Ezinne / Why Will Smith Turned Down The Role Of Django In The Movie "Django Unchained"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.