Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,789 members, 7,827,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

The Lists Of The Good And Bad Ones. . . About Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Lists Of The Good And Bad Ones. . . About Travel (1236 Views)

See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / The World's Worst Airports: Dirty Bathrooms, Large Crowds, And Bad Food / Traveling On Nigeria Airways: Share Your Good And Bad Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lists Of The Good And Bad Ones. . . About Travel by Vicjustice: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2007
Nairaland is a versatile forum that has benefitted a lot of people in one way or the other, many thanks to Mr Seun: I also hold a lot of respect and appreciations to many proficient advisers, counselors, encouragers, and contributors to make this forum a conducive place to discourse issues, to reason together, to advertise services, to be aware of developments, to gossip about others, to meet or date with potential ones, to mention but a few.
    Many people who are in need of help and advice in times of distress, confussion and frustration have sought advice and informations from renown organisations, but to no meaningful avail, they however found this website by fluke browsing, and their queries were/are answered by proficient members whose payments are the pleasures they gain by their unaccredited professional services.
    Amongst others (some of whom i haven't yet observed or can't remember at the moment), I have a list of people who i want to appreciate according to my observations.
Note: The listing does not rate the order of importance neither does it represent the only people worthy of commendations, and it is subject to be edited either positively or negatively: but yet, these people properly merit appreciation:

Seun
Mrpataki
Vor
Siena
D10
Daviddylan
Dios
Paribus
Akolawole
Londoncool
Papabrowne
Vikiviko
Imani
Salsera
Tats
Easyware
. . .and others, many thanks for your jobs well done.

Unfortunately, as should be expected, there are some bad eggs in Nairaland, these elements are making this forum a sick place, some of them are here to prey on unsuspecting victims, while others are just fighting hard to make people think that they are what they are not. It's a shame that some of these guys lie for nothing except for the satisfaction that people will think that they're big dudes; in the western world, i don't see how travelling at ease makes you a big dude if not for Nigerians mentality.
   I don't wish to condemn names, hence i've minimised the list to a considerable level, and i'm hereby compelled to declare that the following are some of the problems in Nairaland TRAVEL section:
(1). . .
(2)   Dantecmu-The "young" liar caught in discrepancies, a big bragger (a very boastful and talkative (3)   person who claimed to have travelled everywhere within a short remarkable period of time)
(4)   Baba_dibia-An extremely useless someone claiming to be a voodoo doctor
(5)   Piuso and his cohorts-A desperate scammer who has contributed nothing but [b]trap topics and posts[/b]Queenamina-Understood to be a male scammer pretending to be a female tavel agent
(6)   Callycute-An un-informed thief
Vent_chill-A sweet talking scammer promising visas of all countries witout advance payment: he also operates under the username Skanty
Re: The Lists Of The Good And Bad Ones. . . About Travel by walexy(m): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2007
Ummmmnnnnn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue

Don't know what to say.
Re: The Lists Of The Good And Bad Ones. . . About Travel by BabaDibia: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2007
me you put in among bad peopel? do you know who i am? dont you fear at all? look i am not a bad man even if i am help our peopel to travel to abroad in our tradisional way. stupid you are the estreemly useless man not me becouse i am not useless becaouse many peopel has travel abroad and to usa true my help. stupid
Re: The Lists Of The Good And Bad Ones. . . About Travel by BabaDibia: 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2007
them have run away
Re: The Lists Of The Good And Bad Ones. . . About Travel by ArmedLion(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2007
the exercise of the rights of opinion smiley
Re: The Lists Of The Good And Bad Ones. . . About Travel by rexfx2: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2007
Baba_Dibia:

me you put in among bad peopel? do you know who i am? don't you fear at all? look i am not a bad man even if i am help our peopel to travel to abroad in our tradisional way. stupid you are the estreemly useless man not me becouse i am not useless becaouse many peopel has travel abroad and to usa true my help. stupid

OGbono! still does not know how to spell.
Re: The Lists Of The Good And Bad Ones. . . About Travel by bowa(m): 10:18am On Nov 05, 2007
Wow,on behalf of nairaland,i want to apologise to those who their names are on the black book.I believe we can change for better.We are in avery small world,we should love one another.Pls guys i want us to change our ways and be closer to God/Allah.To all in Nairaland,kuddos to you all.
Re: The Lists Of The Good And Bad Ones. . . About Travel by Vicjustice: 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2007
Beware of Vent_chill-A sweet-talking scammer promising visas of all countries without advance payment: he also operates under the username Skanty
The thread in the link adress (below) is a SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-91580.0.html
Re: The Lists Of The Good And Bad Ones. . . About Travel by Dantecmu(m): 12:33am On Nov 12, 2007
Did really want to ignore this topic but what can i do am the bad guy cus i refused to be bullied, Its alright Some hate me some like me but basically do i care NO. Vic has classified me

Dantecmu-The "young" liar caught in discrepancies, a big bragger (a very boastful and talkative person who claimed to have travelled everywhere within a short remarkable period of time)

No wahala he claims DANTECMU is claiming to have travelled EVERYWHERE Na wah o because i don entre him paradise Dublin. Anyway thats not the reason for my reply the reason is this

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-73759.32.html

Above is another of his episode of arguments this time around with almighty FUNKYBABY but i guess he got served HOT and then he begged for a peace talk and my FUNKYBABY still ignored him  grin.

Funkybaby   u too much. Vicjustice may bi u dey think say na one of your easy rundown   Pele o Ur just a FOOL THAT WOULD DIE FOR NOTHING. BE A MAN
Re: The Lists Of The Good And Bad Ones. . . About Travel by Troubleone: 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2007
may i plead? cheesy
Re: The Lists Of The Good And Bad Ones. . . About Travel by Vicjustice: 11:40am On Nov 26, 2007
Thus satisfied about Jayon genuineness. . . , he's off the black list.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent How Does One Get An Appointment With The German Embassy / Italy Student Visa Procedure! / Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.