Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu (23122 Views)

Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok / Biography Of Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu / Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by soapdish(f): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2012
Fristic, you are nothing but a pipsqueak. Your grandfather was man enough to fight for what he believed in and you are here typing nonsense. Irrespective of your hatred, the people that matter in Africa and the world are celebrating this man and I'm very sure that your death will go unnoticed loserrrr!!.
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by moscoleee: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2012
He lived as a king died as a king berried as a king may his soul rest in peace see more on http://actingpresident..com/
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by ismhab(m): 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2012
Where is the Biafran flag or did he die as a Nigerian.
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by knotty(m): 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2012
moscoleee:

[size=8pt]berried as a king[/size]/
blackberry influenced his berrial
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by Fristic: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2012
soapdish:

Fristic, you are nothing but a pipsqueak. Your grandfather was man enough to fight for what he believed in and you are here typing nonsense. Irrespective of your hatred, the people that matter in Africa and the world are celebrating this man and I'm very sure that your death will go unnoticed loserrrr!!.

Lissen up.
Don't bring me back to this thread, if you don't want me to keep cussing this your USELESS OZU IKEMBA.
FYI, my darling grand-father was sleeping on his bed. There was no trace of his hut when his wife came back from her school as a teacher.

Left 9 children fatherless with their mother to fend for them.
GOD PLUS DEVIL PUNISH YOU AND YOUR DEAD ROTTEN OJUKWU! kiss
He knew better than to join your Ojukwu in his blood-thirty cannibalistic Biafra rubbish.
GO AND MOURN YOUR PHOCKING ABIJAN COWARD!!!
Don't go and face your own life huh? You sef go soon rotten followraaam!
M0r0n!
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by CyberGuru1(m): 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2012
Thank God Ojukwu fought and lived and did not died cowardly like Abiola, Kudirat, Diya and other cowards that was slaughtered like christmas goat and no coward was able to make a single comment. That shows how strong and superior Igbo man is. That FC Barcelona lost a single match does not make them a bad team because they always come back stronger. Germany, Japan, Britain and America lost wars and they still remain leaders. Ikemba is the greatest Hero I know in my life. IGBO KWEEEEEEEENU!!!
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by oderemo(m): 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2012
dont cry for me argentina>
who is going to protect the igbo ppl. now?
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by soapdish(f): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2012
You are so pathetic. I guess Boko Haram is also killing people because of Ojukwu and Biafra. You are a lost soul and a nobody. You will surely die unnoticed unlike the great IJELE. Re/tard
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by mjconcept(m): 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2012
Ojukwu was,is,and will remain a hero if u no like am go hug transformer.
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by texazzpete(m): 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2012
Cyber_Guru:

Thank God Ojukwu fought and lived and did not died cowardly like Abiola, Kudirat, Diya and other cowards that was slaughtered like christmas goat and no coward was able to make a single comment.

Kudirat, a coward? Bwahahaha! As for your 'no coward was able to make a single comment' statement, what do you think Al Mustapha et al are being tried for?
Please leave these diss matches for your intellectual superiors here on Nairaland.

Cyber_Guru:

That shows how strong and superior Igbo man is.

It really doesn't matter how 'superior' or 'strong' your tribe is. How strong are YOU? What have YOU achieved?
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by mjconcept(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2012
Ojukwu is not a bad man and he didnot start the civil war you people should do a proper research to know where,what,how the war started.
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by gegee(m): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2012
To some he was a HERO and to some a REBEL

exactly so u niggers should stop forcing ur opinions down other peoples throat
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by kokoA(m): 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2012
Where are all the people making noise on NL that his coffin will be wraped with a Biafran flag? If MASSOB get mind, make dem near dere .lol grin grin
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by 9javoice1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2012
what is the problem with yorubas over igbo issues. how did ojukwu death and burial concerns our SW brothers ?

the other Ekitiman prof sam aluko did the same when ojukwu died, he started talking ill of him, today where is sam aluko?
he died without regards by anybody. that is what happens to a man when you hate someone that loves you.

reading the article of sam aluko when ojukwu died, you notice that the only good parts in that article is what he told ojukwu,but every
actions of ojukwu is wrong or faulty by sam aluko. why didn't aluko say that when ojukwu was alive? why is he saying it now he is dead.
prof was loved by ojukwu and he betrayed him during war,and even at death he also betrayed him, now he got death as a reward.

my sw brothers there are no need of hate here, ojukwu our great leader is dead and we are mourning ok.
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by manny4life(m): 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2012
kokoA:

Where are all the people making noise on NL that his coffin will be wraped with a Biafran flag? If MASSOB get mind, make dem near dere .lol grin grin

Perhaps you should rephrase the question, where was those including NASS who said that Nigeria as a nation won't bury him? When NASS were having their contentions, Where was all those folks on NL who evidently said he should be thrown to the North? I guess all of your types were put to SHAME. Apparently, it pains a lot of people on this thread to see that he was A GREAT MAN even in death. If you don't like it, please go and hang yourself.

My Igbo brothers and sisters, IGNORE the folks who are desperately seeking attention to distort this thread and engage it into a shouting match,

The GREAT LEADER OF BIAFRA, R.I.P,
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by purity80(m): 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2012
It is not peculier to the Igbo nation, It's a nigerian problem. Afterall, Awolowo also contested election in the south-west and lost.
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by asagal(f): 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2012
abeg al ds h8rs, let d igbos b haba!!! he was a gr8 leader.
RIP DIM ODUMEGWU OJUKWU.
God shal raise anoda leader evn gr8r dan u.
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by chuqudy(m): 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2012
Everyone is on a journey in this world. Ojukwu has today returned to his maker. This whole senario keeps me thinking. "How would my journey on Earth be." Would I be celebrated like Ojukwu when I leave this world. Would I be celebrated in heaven also" I am just pondering. Hate, greed, anger, wickedness, prejudice are all vanities and illusions that would lead man to no where. Love your neighbour as you love yourself. Do not insult or abuse your fellow human being. Do not laugh at the dead because you do not know how your future would be. Infact, looking at all these pictures, I had no other option than to cry. Ojukwu, may your soul rest in peace.
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by dayokanu(m): 11:39pm On Mar 02, 2012
purity80:

It is not peculier to the Igbo nation, It's a nigerian problem. Afterall, Awolowo also contested election in the south-west and lost.

Awolowo never lost an election in the SW. He wasn't able to win in the whole Nigeria but he never failed to win his state unlike Ojuku who couldn't win ordinary Senatorial election
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by Ngodigha1(m): 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Awolowo never lost an election in the SW. He wasn't able to win in the whole Nigeria but he never failed to win his state unlike Ojuku who couldn't win ordinary Senatorial election
Biggest Yorugba liar.
Awo lost elections to Akintola. His attempt to rig the election landed in in jail. He was lucky not to have died in jail like Abiola.
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by dayokanu(m): 12:33am On Mar 03, 2012
Which years election did Awolowo lose?
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 03, 2012

Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 03, 2012

Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 03, 2012

Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 03, 2012

R.I.P
the great one! cool
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by toblosky(m): 1:24am On Mar 03, 2012
Mother of all burials and will remain the most colourful,if you doubt die let us see grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by Rossikk(m): 4:09am On Mar 03, 2012
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/652776_11_DIM_CHUKWUEMEKA_ODUMEGWU-OJUKWU_BURIAL_IN_NNEWI-2_JPG09b5fe50968a2b1eae28f5ee0f249f1b[/img]

Great to see those two massive elephant tusks on both sides of the mausoleum, signifying an Igbo dignitary in the traditional convention.
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by BlackPikiN(m): 4:39am On Mar 03, 2012
more

Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by BlackPikiN(m): 4:42am On Mar 03, 2012
^^^Former Sec. Gen. Commonwealth Emeka Anyaoku, Prof. Wole Soyinka and Jerry Rawlings
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by BlackPikiN(m): 4:44am On Mar 03, 2012
More

Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by BlackPikiN(m): 4:45am On Mar 03, 2012
More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: NJC Gives Onnoghen Fresh Query Over Efcc's Petition / Buhari Campaign Slams US, Others Over Stance On Elections / Ndubuisi Kanu To Be Buried On October 15, 2021 - Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.