Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu (23121 Views)

Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok / Biography Of Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu / Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by Anchorra: 7:27am On Mar 02, 2012
Thank God!
I never thought I would see this day.
The day this USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSELESSSSSSSSSSS ABIJAN, Igbo-smoking small toto-phocking coward with his 2-inch Igbotic akpu-filled blokos would rest in pieces.

May many feel the pain my mother and her siblings felt when my poor grandfather was killed for NOTHING.
Because this 'OZU' called Ojukwu wanted to control oil reserves in the Southern parts of Nigeria.
Die coward! Die!!!!! kiss UGLY MODAFOKA!!!! DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! kiss
May God continue to punish your rotten soul. . .as you depart this planet and the devil awaits your body, bones, soul and spirit.
Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! kiss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/651886_NationalFuneralCeremonyofLateOjukwuinEnugu2_jpg918f39933078924f2884348986663259

Praise da lord!!!!! kiss
DING-DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!! kiss
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by soapdish(f): 8:30am On Mar 02, 2012
Anchorra, May pple rejoice over your death. Who are you to rejoice over the death of another.
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by Anchorra: 8:39am On Mar 02, 2012
soapdish:

Anchorra, May pple rejoice over your death. Who are you to rejoice over the death of another.

Please, mind your business.
Go and mourn the bastard.
Let me rejoice.
Thank you. kiss
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 02, 2012
Anchorra:

Let me rejoice.
Thank you. kiss

Imbe.cile like you think its everything you make Joke of, Ojukwu's Father was know all over the world, unlike ppl like you who dont even know his father.
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by Olumogun: 9:48am On Mar 02, 2012
WONDERS! ! !

See as the living dey curse and fight because of a dead man.
sorry for u guys.
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by eghost247(m): 9:52am On Mar 02, 2012
Rip anyway
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by jpilata(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2012
R.I.P, May u have a place in heaven.
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by cejo(m): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2012
Anchorra u r a stinking symbal,if we 4rm core Niger Delta region saw a preview of ojukwu's vision infact our oil marginalization which we r suffering 2day wouldn't ve been.
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by IykeD(m): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2012
Anchorra:

Let me rejoice.
Thank you. kiss

No, point of correction, I think you are the Bastard here, no offence!
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by Ovaiegbe(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2012
All you corpsestabbing desport who can not resist the temptation to feed on a dead man's name.Please remember the calibre of man Ojukwu was;
Rose from recruit to Major in ten year, a first class graduate at oxford, at age 10 fought for the right of a black woman at king's college Lagos, at the age of 34, was saddled with the responsibility of declaring the state of Biafra.
If your grandfather died in that cause, sorry. But that doesn't diminish the awe of that great man.
Please think about your own lives and let the dead rest in peace.
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by ifyalways(f): 10:12am On Mar 02, 2012
Lovely pictures.

Jerry Rawlings looking fly.Ghana men no go kill me.

Obi looks like a sack of potatoes.

Goodbye Ikemba.
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by Okijajuju1(m): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2012
- Rip in Peace my Nigga. . . Say hi to my 4 uncles who died fighting for you. .  Tell em their boy is stable now and doing just fine. . .
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by Fristic: 10:37am On Mar 02, 2012
kayci_d77:

Imbe.cile like you think its everything you make Joke of, Ojukwu's Father was know all over the world, unlike ppl like you who dont even know his father.

cejo:

Anchorra u r a stinking symbal,if we 4rm core Niger Delta region saw a preview of ojukwu's vision infact our oil marginalization which we r suffering 2day wouldn't ve been.

IykeD:

No, point of correction, I think you are the Bastard here, no offence!

I repeat:

Anchorra:

Thank God!
The day this USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSELESSSSSSSSSSS ABIJAN, Igbo-smoking small toto-phocking coward with his 2-inch Igbotic akpu-filled blokos would rest in pieces.

May many feel the pain my mother and her siblings felt when my poor grandfather was killed for NOTHING.
Because this 'OZU' called Ojukwu wanted to control oil reserves in the Southern parts of Nigeria.
May God continue to punish your rotten soul. . .as you depart this planet and the devil awaits your body, bones, soul and spirit.
Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! kiss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/651886_NationalFuneralCeremonyofLateOjukwuinEnugu2_jpg918f39933078924f2884348986663259

Praise da lord!!!!! kiss
DING-DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!! kiss

Anchorra:

Let me rejoice.
Thank you. kiss

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by soapdish(f): 10:40am On Mar 02, 2012
Anchorra, you are a beast. No matter how much you hate a man, it is totally wrong for you to rejoice @ his demise. Have you ever wondered @ the mystery of death, if you had you will NEVER rejoice @ someone's death cos you might just be the next.
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by Fristic: 10:45am On Mar 02, 2012
soapdish:

Anchorra, you are a beast. No matter how much you hate a man, it is totally wrong for you to rejoice @ his demise. Have you ever wondered @ the mystery of death, if you had you will NEVER rejoice @ someone's death cos you might just be the next.

Yes! I wondered about the mystery of death when my grandfather was killed for nothing. All because of this 'dimunitive Igbotic chimpazee' whose ambition was taller than his Igbotic bushy azzze! I prayed silently for this day. Did you ever have a grandfather? Or did you adopt Ojukwu? Good riddance. No need for insults. I will keep rejoicing. YOU can hop on a crocodile and ride into the River Niger. Or enter the coffin and phock his corpse for all I care. . .Either way, A MISERABLE ending for you too. I will rejoice for both of you. kiss

Next moniker please. When I reach Nigeria next week. . . I go sign 100 more! kiss

Time to dance oooooh!!!!

[flash=700,700]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZslcTuKYeDk[/flash]

I don kia. . .
I don kia. . .

OJUKWU. . .CHOP MY MONEY FOR YA BURIAL!!!!! kiss
I don kia. . .
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 02, 2012
Having mandated me to proclaim on your behalf, and in your name, that Eastern Nigeria be a sovereign independent Republic, now, therefore I, Lieutenant Colonel Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Oj4kwu, Military Governor of Eastern Nigeria, by virtue of the authority, and pursuant to the principles recited above, do hereby solemnly proclaim that the territory and region known as and called Eastern Nigeria together with her continental shelf and territorial waters, shall, henceforth, be an independent sovereign state of the name and title of The Republic of Biafra.”
MAY 30 1967, RIP OJUKWU, UR DREAM LIVES ON
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by texazzpete(m): 11:03am On Mar 02, 2012
cejo:

No. Your suffering persists because you clowns keep voting in the accursed PDP and voting corrupt officials at the local Government levels.
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by Yeske2(m): 11:05am On Mar 02, 2012
Enough new IDs in this thread all claiming to have something to do with Ndigbo, nothing to say to them. I'd advice all true Ndigbo to ignore them.
Mourning mode still on.
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by Chinom(m): 11:06am On Mar 02, 2012
Guys, please ignore the likes of "Anchorra" and Alagbatomoye". They just can not help themselves. They suffer a very deep rooted inferiority complex towards the Igbos. It's really driving them crazy. An Igbo person must have hurt them so badly, treated them like shit which they are. They have literarily pissed on Ojukwu's grave under the anonimity of the internet. As born cowards they can only vomit such venom online. Comments like that could send them to early grave in the real life. I just feel sorry for them. They deserve pity, not hate.

Chime is looking sharp as usual. Good to see Jerry Rawlings and Ado Bayero.
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by dabrake(m): 11:14am On Mar 02, 2012
ifeanyiobi:

Having mandated me to proclaim on your behalf, and in your name, that Eastern Nigeria be a sovereign independent Republic, now, therefore I, Lieutenant Colonel Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Oj4kwu, Military Governor of Eastern Nigeria, by virtue of the authority, and pursuant to the principles recited above, do hereby solemnly proclaim that the territory and region known as and called Eastern Nigeria together with her continental shelf and territorial waters, shall, henceforth, be an independent sovereign state of the name and title of The Republic of Biafra.”
MAY 30 1967, RIP OJUKWU, UR DREAM LIVES ON
and that silly action alone lead to the death of over 1million useful nigerians and we are here crying. methink he should have died alone that day, thereby sparing the lives of the millions of people that have died and those who have been poverished. well. RIP
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by Fristic: 11:20am On Mar 02, 2012
dabrake:

and that silly action alone lead to the death of over 1million useful nigerians and we are here crying. methink he should have died alone that day, thereby sparing the lives of the millions of people that have died and those who have been poverished. well. RIP[size=20pt]ieces[/size]

Gbam! Hero my arzzze!!! Crying for an azzzehole that was responsible for the death of millons of innocent Nigerians because of his Igbotic King Pago ambition. OZU EWU!!!! I ain't mourning that MODA FOKA for sure. Sheeeeeeeeeesh!!!!

. . .And who da phock is this BUSSSSSSSSSH GIRL? cheesy See what this Mgbeke wore to that occasion? undecided
If you must open your azzze to follow 'big man' at your tender age. . .One would have thought she go open eye small like My fellow widows Lady 'Bianca"!

Mgbeke Superstar! Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!! angry

Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by LEXYLOV: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2012
My thinking over this pictures is Jerry Rawlings of Ghana, I wish someone can just ask him to transform and take up arms and loyal young officers and visit Jonathan hide out in aso rock and claim the revolutionary success and immediately begin exactly what he does in Ghana when he took over in coup. We really thirsty for that type of action now to safe the sinking giant ship call TitanicNigeria  embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by Wadosky(m): 11:26am On Mar 02, 2012
ikemba,I want to be like you,I regret I wasn't born during the civil war,I rue nt fighting along with you,you are a gallant soldier,you will forever be remembered.

Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by Yorisb: 11:44am On Mar 02, 2012
Yeske!:

[size=13pt]Enough new IDs in this thread all claiming to have something to do with Ndigbo, nothing to say to them. I'd advice all true Ndigbo to ignore them.
Mourning mode still on.
[/size]
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by Eziachi: 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2012
Anchorra:

Thank God!

Glad you were alive to see how a man is loved by his people both in life and in death, something that will always be a pipe dream for you if you continue this way.
About your grandfather, its unfortunate he died as you claim but I don't know if he told you he died for nothing or you're just making a fun of your grandfather by saying in a public forum that he died for nothing. 13 members of my immediate family died too but not for nothing but against enslavement, oppression, dychotomy, Boko Haram of today, unjust derivation, land use decree etc.
I pray that you stop insulting your grandfathers memory without knowing it, because men that die for nothing in a war of freedom are only those hiding in the ceiling while real men are in the battlefield as I am sure too that your grandfather was well over the age to fight at the time.
I was just 17 then, I fought as I don't want to die at home with women and children that I should be defending. Get some anger treatment and respect your grandfather.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by Eziachi: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2012
Anchorra link=topic=884181.msg103117

Because this 'OZU' called Ojukwu wanted [b:

to control oil reserves in the Southern parts of Nigeria
May God continue to punish your rotten soul. . .as you depart this planet and the devil awaits your body, bones.[/b]

It amazes me that despite the flow of information and knowledge of today, this so called IPAD general still wallows in utter ignorance.
For someone who can read/write with some atom of brain to still think or believed that 1966-70 was anything about oil and money especially for Emeka born with a silverspoon in his mouth, a custodian an unbelievable business empire  of his time is mind numbling.
Despite todays Nigeria daily experience, someone who breath still wallow on what even notherrners now believes otherwise is very shameful. Those Jesus in his own time called a crooked and wicked generation. Born and die in ignorance. I wonder who was controlling your so called oil now and for the past 40 years?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by Fristic: 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2012
Eziachi:

Glad you were alive to see how a man is loved by his people both in life and in death, something that will always be a pipe dream for you if you continue this way.
About your grandfather, its unfortunate he died as you claim but I don't know if he told you he died for nothing or you're just making a fun of your grandfather by saying in a public forum that he died for nothing. 13 members of my immediate family died too but not for nothing but against enslavement, oppression, dychotomy, Boko Haram of today, unjust derivation, land use decree etc.
I pray that you stop insulting your grandfathers memory without knowing it, because men that die for nothing in a war of freedom are only those hiding in the ceiling while real men are in the battlefield as I am sure too that your grandfather was well over the age to fight at the time.
I was just 17 then, I fought as I don't want to die at home with women and children that I should be defending. Get some anger treatment and respect your grandfather.

Oh honey. . . . My anger management is under control. I have spat and danced on Ojuikwu's grave in my life. . . so nothing to be bitter for. I am happy he never amounted to any other thing other than what he was as an exilee after he returned. If he was so great. . .YOU would have accepted him as a common Senator in your district abi? Please, go and mourn him. I am done with his useless azzze.  In life and in death. I am rejoicing. Please, he means something to you! NOTHING TO ME!!!!! kiss

Point of correction. I DON'T HAVE BIAFRAN RELATIVES!!! kiss

Thank God for small mercies! Your experience is NOT my experience. ABSOLUTLELY NOTHING IN COMMON HERE OR THERE CONCERNING OJUKWU.
Enjoy!

GOOD RIDDANCE THREAD! kiss
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by texazzpete(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2012
Wadosky:

I regret I wasn't born during the civil war,I rue nt fighting along with you

You are a disgrace to the mother who bore you!

How can anyone wish he was born into those savage times?

All you kids who grew up watching Rambo think that war is fun.

If you remain this imbecilic, mayhaps you will get your wish and die in a gutter, riddled with 7.62mm bullets.
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by IdiAmin2(m): 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2012
I no see Bianca for these photos ooo, where she dey?

Oh, she dey lawyer office trying to get the lion's share of the family fortune
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by hbrednic: 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2012
RIP THE GREAT MAN FROM THE EAST, LAND OF THE RISING SUN.
OTHERS CAN ONLY WISH THEY HAVE A HERO LIKE YOU.
JEE NKE OMA, EZE IGBO GBURU GBURU
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by Mcfemad(m): 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2012
Hmmmmm. RIP ojukwu. Yar'dua was not even celebrated this way. Sleep on general, you are free to declare Biafra republic in heaven. Gbam!
Re: Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu by shevalync: 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2012
To some he was a HERO and to some a REBEL.RIP Ikemba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner / How Yusuf Bichi Emerged As DSS DG - Vanguard / 2019 Elections: Ex-CBN Governors On 1000 Notes Speak In Edited Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.