Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Cheap And Affordable Good Hotels At Aba - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Cheap And Affordable Good Hotels At Aba (3489 Views)

Cheap And Affordable Airline Ticket...Ay Air Travels and Tours / Nitestay.com - Best Hotels at their Lowest Prices.... / Cheap And Affordable Local Flight Ticket In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap And Affordable Good Hotels At Aba by grantike86: 4:31am On Mar 02, 2012
i am just wondering if anyone knows hotels at aba which are affordable at same time has some good amenities,i am surprised most of them do not have a website nor price list for their rooms.kinda weird,i heard ogbor-hill is a good area.calm and good to go around,please suggestion willl be appreciated.ranges from 3000-5000 a night not bad at all,  thanks in advance smiley
Re: Cheap And Affordable Good Hotels At Aba by Obosijjjj5: 9:07am On Mar 29, 2012
I know of a very good hotel. The name is MGM Grand Hotel, Aba. It has a good location. You don't have to go all the way to ogbor hill. Security is very good and it is very close to the army base in town. They also offer free continental breakfast. Try this place and check it out. You won't regret it. The price for very good room is about 5000. smiley
Re: Cheap And Affordable Good Hotels At Aba by grantike86: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2012
thanks,i was in Nigeria and had a good time.i spent a lot less for a very good hotel.evergreen at ogbor-hill.very nice place and clean.they say continental breakfast which means : bread and tea.laughably
Re: Cheap And Affordable Good Hotels At Aba by Obosijjjj5: 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2012
Fantastic. Glad you had a good time. Next time, you might give MGM Grand Hotel a try. Fortunately, the breakfast ranges from eggs, toast and coffee. On weekends, the menu is more elaborate and includes moi moi, scrambled eggs and juice. Having traveled all over the world, I suggest you give this hotel a trial with an open mind. Take care and good luck!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Secure A Visa To Cuba ? / How To Get The Cheapest Flight Fares For All Your Destinations / Import Honey And Other Goods From Nigeria To Atlanta,ga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.