Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

“take Advantage Of Five, Before Five!” - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / “take Advantage Of Five, Before Five!” (1493 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“take Advantage Of Five, Before Five!” by jamil2(m): 8:05am On Mar 02, 2012
What do we, as Muslims, do with our time? Do we make use of every second? Time, the Sunnah tells us, is the most precious of all worldly commodities, for once it’s gone, it never comes back. We need, then, to ensure we don’t let it pass in vain. We should make certain that when we stand before Allah for judgment we can justify how we spent His priceless gift.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: “Take advantage of five, before five! Youth before old age. Good health before sickness. Free time before occupation. Wealth before poverty. And life before death.” (Al-Hakim).

In the fast-paced societies we live in, people really do come to feel they have no time. They are working, studying, chauffeuring children, doing business on the cell between errands - running a gauntlet of daily obligations.

Time itself seems to be shrinking. According to the Prophet(pbuh): Days become weeks. Weeks, months. Months, years. Before you know it, a decade’s got behind you. And you wonder, What have I done with my life?
Re: “take Advantage Of Five, Before Five!” by deols(f): 8:42am On Mar 02, 2012
hmmn! thank u for this reminder. about a week ago, I saw the picture of an eight months old baby. the last time I saw her was a few weeks after her birth. She now looks very beautiful and could sit and play . I started to think of how much had happened since I saw her. she'd raised her head, learnt to sit with support, without support, to recognise faces, to smile at people, etc. then, I started to think of what I had achieved in the last six months. It moved me.

may Allah forgive us o! and help us to spend our time well.
Re: “take Advantage Of Five, Before Five!” by olawalebabs(m): 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2012
then, I started to think of what I had achieved in the last six months
Am also accessing myself.

(1) (Reply)

Jihad, Terrorism, Extremism And Islam / Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture / When To Seek Laylatul Qadr (night Of Power)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.