Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Selling Condoms As A Christian Right or Wrong ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Selling Condoms As A Christian Right or Wrong ? (815 Views)

Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? / Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selling Condoms As A Christian Right or Wrong ? by intercom: 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2012
As a christian busness man. I sell in a provision store. Peple ask 4 condoms and i don't sell just as i don't sell alcohol and ciggarettes. Now am asking, can i sell condoms? Clear my doubts. Please
Re: Selling Condoms As A Christian Right or Wrong ? by Goshen360(m): 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2012
intercom:

As a christian busness man. I sell in a provision store. Peple ask 4 condoms and i don't sell just as i don't sell alcohol and ciggarettes. Now am asking, can i sell condoms? Clear my doubts. Please

I think you already answered yourself. Whatever you do, do it to the glory of God. To him that is pure, all things are pure and to him that is filthy, all things are filthy. The devil knows you are a child of God but comes to you like he came to Jesus asking you to turn stone to bread, because he knows you are hungry and you need means of life. I hope this helps. God bless you.
Re: Selling Condoms As A Christian Right or Wrong ? by buzugee(m): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2012
selling condoms does not transgress any laws of God. go ahead and knock yourself out
Re: Selling Condoms As A Christian Right or Wrong ? by Ptolomeus(m): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2012
Honestly I do not understand some proposals ,
You hesitate to sell condoms to protect the health of people?
You know how many people have AIDS in Nigeria for not adequately protected?
Have you ever wondered if selling candy is right? For damage teeth and cause diabetes!
Have you ever wondered whether to sell soft drinks is correct? many contain caffeine and acids very harmful!
Do you sell bibles? The ink on the paper is highly polluting.
I hope you understand me.

(1) (Reply)

Divorcees Are Not Suppose To Marry Again / Is The Bible Confusing? / Thinking About Stabbing Your Boss To Death Through His Eyeballs, Is It A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.