Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

What Would The World Be Like Without Women? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would The World Be Like Without Women? (3796 Views)

Men Are Nothing Without Women (facts) / World Without Women (part 3) / World Without Women (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by Priscila(f): 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2006
In this Word, almost everything is about women and money. Look at the songs and all that stuff. So if women were to be separated from men what would happen? Someone help me imagine! There are some men who will look lost without wives and all that.
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by kajad(m): 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2006
I think an Iranian proverb say that ‘ a woman in the house is Calamity but no home should be without one.’ So we have learned to accept women as necessary CALAMITY! cool
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by babymine(f): 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2006
So, so boring. grin We are da bomb! wink
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by Bright2(m): 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2006
The world would have been the way God created it before de introduction of Eve.
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by hotangel2(f): 7:29am On Mar 28, 2006
If not for woman, there won't be sin. So imagine a world with no sin! And only Adam living. he'll probably be how old now? 10000000000000000000000000 years old?
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by Skidoc(m): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2006
Very peaceful. tongue
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by kajad(m): 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2006
What Would The World Be Like Without Women?

Exactly the way God made it before he created WOMAN Sinless
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by Dupsybaby(f): 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2006
kajad:

What Would The World Be Like Without Women?
Exactly the way God made it before he created WOMAN Sinless
Skidoc:

Very peaceful. tongue

Says who?
The world would have been incomplete ***So so dry,boring
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by Aduraseyi(f): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2006
empty,boring,tasteless, not worth livin, u guys dnt wanna imagine
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by IBBFan(m): 3:24am On Apr 11, 2006
i would only miss them cos they would have been no hole for my golf game. then again, GOD would have made an alternative. cool cool
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by kimba(m): 7:53am On Apr 12, 2006
twould have been
[size=16pt]HEAVEN!!!![/size]
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by babymine(f): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2006
So boring and lifeless! Women Are Da Bomb! grin cheesy
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by Aduraseyi(f): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2006
kimba:

twould have been
[size=16pt]HEAVEN!!!![/size]

watchu mean? angry angry are u gay? help!!!!!!!!am getting ideas shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by babymine(f): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2006
Empty. cheesy grin
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by kimba(m): 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2006
@Aduraseyi
Seun, in India, depending on the state, they study in various languages. some of them their local languages, not english. and you don't need to know english to be a softwarre programmer. don't you see software coming out of france and japan?
I thought you were praying, dont get any funny ideas though,

Why i said Heaven was because the world will have less moral problems. Im not saying women are totally immoral. but the moral decadency we have today worldwide is because the WOMAN has not played her role well as a WOMAN!!!
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by Aduraseyi(f): 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2006
preach on kimba grin grin grin
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by babymine(f): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2006
Dull. grin
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by Olorididan(m): 3:51am On Apr 23, 2006
A World without women

would be---

UNIMAGINABLE!!!

UNIMAGINABLY PAINFULL!!!
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by babymine(f): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2006
I agree with that. grin
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by grafikdon: 2:50am On Apr 29, 2006
I don't know about boring but I am pretty sure the total absence of women will turn the world into a gay factory.
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by sade511(f): 2:55am On Apr 29, 2006
There wouldnt be a world without us grin.
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by diddy4(m): 5:44am On May 01, 2006
it will be so peaceful and nice. the guys can drink all day and watch soccer without someone nagging at them. it will be the world God wanted before eve carried her problem. but please my mum will be in that world also. i can't live without her. sorry guys. grin grin
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by babymine(f): 10:33am On May 01, 2006
@ Sade

I feel you! wink wink cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by sade511(f): 10:30pm On May 01, 2006
We are the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by diddy4(m): 10:37pm On May 01, 2006
sade511:

We are the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

that always explode when not wanted. you girls are ticking time bomb. 1 2 and 3 then a big bammmmmmm, y'all go off without warning. even james bond can't solve your mystery.
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by sade511(f): 10:38pm On May 01, 2006
lol
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by princeonx: 10:41pm On May 01, 2006
What would the world be like without women? na the question wey God ask himself before him make them!
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by babymine(f): 9:16am On May 02, 2006
Why can't you guyz be honest and appreciate God for creating a world with women cos the world would have been so lonely and y'all would have been gay.
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by eveseh(f): 1:49am On May 07, 2006
there coming to be gays borning gays
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by tdough: 9:10am On Oct 30, 2010
Sure witout women there probably wld av bin no sin. But imagine a party witout women, omo e go 2 bad.
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by Kossy04: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2010
"What would the world be like without women?" Imagine it this way - would Adam have been banished from the garden without Eve? With the answer to that question imagine how the world would have been like without women - EDEN!
Re: What Would The World Be Like Without Women? by ololo12: 11:31am On Nov 01, 2010
@hot-angel, Spot on, You read my mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Free 500mb On Your Aitel Sim Now / First Nude Beach Opens Up In Africa...guess Where? Video / The Rise And Fall Of Notorious Armed Robber Abiodun Egunjobi Aka Godogodo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.