Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? (1972 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige / Ige Street At Iyana Ipaja Flooded After Rains / Who Really Killed Bola Ige? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by bibiking1(m): 6:12am On Oct 25, 2007
http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20071025333082

i got this from punch this morning

Four men charged at the Ibadan Chief Magistrate Court for the murder of the former Attorney General and Minister of Justice, Chief Bola Ige, were discharged and acquitted on Wednesday.

The development was a result of a legal advice from the office of the Oyo State Director of Public Prosecution.

The suspects, Moshood Enifeni, Oluwatoyin Onafeko, Suraju Fatuga and Saidi Akande were charged for the murder of the late politician on December 23, 2001 at his Bodija, Ibadan residence.

A Senior Legal officer from the Oyo State Ministry of Justice, Mr. Adebayo Adegbite, who represented the office of the DPP, told the court that the DPP ordered the suspects to be discharged, having examined the circumstances surrounding their arraignment.

He said, “There was no ground to charge the accused for the death of Bola Ige.”

The police prosecutor, ASP Victor Nwadike, had earlier told the court that the accused allegedly shot the deceased with a pump gun on the left side of the chest.

With the decision by the DPP to discontinue the case, the Chief Magistrate, Mr. Olaide Quadri, struck out the case.

It will be recalled that the four suspects, brought from the FCT, Abuja, were remanded in Agodi Prisons, following their arrangement.

When the case came up for hearing, counsel to the accused, Mr. Anthony Omaghomi, had urged the court to grant bail to the suspects and vacate the earlier order remanding them in prison custody.

Omaghomi had argued that the court should consider the liberty of the suspects because the police have refused to produce information on their involvement in the murder case.

He had said, “The remand order earlier given by this court is an aberration when it becomes indefinite as we are facing now; and when an order is given, it must be for a definite period, and it on this premise we asking for their bail.

“The constitutions presumed them to be innocent because no case has been preferred against them by the police.

“It is now clear to all Nigerians that the police did shoddy investigations by arraigning the suspects.

“I, however, urge the court to use its discretionary power to the suspects’ bail,” he had argued.

While opposing the bail application, Adegbite drew the attention of the court to the two separate bail applications pending before state high courts 9 and 16 filed by the suspects; and observed that granting them bail by the Chief Magistrate would amount to abuse of the court process.

In his ruling on the matter, the Chief Magistrate, Quadri, declined the bail application and noted that the court would not want to pre-empt the outcome of the applications pending before the state High Courts.

Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by dayokanu(m): 6:42am On Oct 25, 2007
Those were the people Mamajama's uncle(Ehindero) and OBJ presented to us as the drug barons who killed Ige. Now the acquitted people should sue Ehindero for

parading them as criminals- murderers for that matter!!!. Now back to the question who killed Bola-Ige. First It was Omisore, later drug barons, next might be Mike Tyson.
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by babasin(m): 8:07am On Oct 25, 2007
OBJ knows the Killer. They should stop wasting our time.
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by onyekang1(f): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2007
we neva figure out who does these killings or who master mind's it,so lets stop wasting time talking abt it,cos the truth is that we will neva get 2 d bottom of it. sad sad sad 2 bad
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by babasin(m): 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2007
so lets stop wasting time talking about it

this is the problem with Nigerians.

Yet, the death keep piling-up.

Until we start asking hard-questions, demand answers; these killing will continue.

IGE for godsake was AGF. Number 1 law officer, and no killers could be found!
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by dayokanu(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2007
If we don't find out one it would expand cos the killers would be assured that they can kill and no one would unravel until one day it reaches your door step and you would come out and cry that the govt is Bad. OBJ, Ehindero Once again who killed Bola Ige?
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by Mamajama(m): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2007
Ehindero is not currently the IGP the current IGP refer the case with confirmation to the state to prosecute.,  SO ask the president and the current IGP

Just because someone was aacquainteddoes not mean they did not commit the crime. All it said is there is not enough evidence for conviction.

OJ Simpson was a prime example. Micheal Jackson another prime example and even R Kelly
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by babasin(m): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2007
OJ Simpson was a prime example. Micheal Jackson another prime example and even R Kelly

Please, this has nothing to do with US law system. This is OBJ doing.

OBJ + Ehindero know the killer, that much is clear!
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by Mamajama(m): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2007
I don't expect a molue driver to understand the law process, God bless you boy
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by almondjoy(f): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2007
Heh! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Adjusting my "gbemisoke"--e be like say fight wanno starrro!
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by Mamajama(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2007
I'm a lover not a fighter. no wahala for here
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by bibiking1(m): 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2007
with that name mamajama you sure say fight no dey your body so? grin grin grin
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by iykrion(m): 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2007
Who kill Bola Ige na Oba if you put am sanjo, na you sabi
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by Teriba(m): 4:55am On Oct 26, 2007
I may not know who killied him since I was not in his bedroom when he was killed, but I know there is nothing to suggest that Obasanjo, Atiku Abubarka and Bode George didn`t either! So all those guys being prosecuted can`t be the main murderers!!!
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by dayokanu(m): 7:36am On Oct 26, 2007
But Ehindero brought some people claiming they killed Bola-Ige. he even gave us some drama on T.V where some hooded peep implicated them.

Now where are the hooded peeps Ehindero should be brought to explain where he got those actors in that Drama from. And the hooded guy should be unveiled .

I feel Ehindero was trying to make a fool of Nigerians by bringing out some people as the killers
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by chidichris(m): 7:45am On Oct 26, 2007
na baba(ob) pls j no dey,
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by bibiking1(m): 7:49am On Oct 26, 2007
dayokanu:

But Ehindero brought some people claiming they killed Bola-Ige. he even gave us some drama on T.V where some hooded peep implicated them.

Now where are the hooded peeps Ehindero should be brought to explain where he got those actors in that Drama from. And the hooded guy should be unveiled .

I feel Ehindero was trying to make a fool of Nigerians by bringing out some people as the killers

he did dude!
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by babasin(m): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2007

and this was AIG for 150million people. yet Nigerians are not shouting they want to see Ehindero behind bar.

I am not surpise, there is armed robbers daily in Nigeria.

what a shameless country.
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by texazzpete(m): 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2007
babasin:

and this was AIG for 150million people. yet Nigerians are not shouting they want to see Ehindero behind bar.

I am not surpise, there is armed robbers daily in Nigeria.

what a shameless country.

That's rich, considering the fact that anytime concerned Nairalanders make serious criticisms about the way Nigeria is being run, you and your pack of rabble-rousers accuse 'em of lack of patriotism and 'slave mentality'.
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by bibiking1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2007
everybody wants to take a position with which ever side there is a crowd. There were a lot of people hailing that our former ape of a president wgen he was in power, now he has left there they all want to pitch tent with democratic values and pollute the house of "due process"

Sycophants
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by osereka(m): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2007
who kill DELE GIWA na IBB
who kill BOLA IGE na OBJ

WHO KILL ABIOLA NA ABDULSALLAM
WHO KILL ABACHA NA ABDULSALLAM
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by dayokanu(m): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2007
everybody wants to take a position with which ever side there is a crowd. There were a lot of people hailing that our former ape of a president wgen he was in power, now he has left there they all want to pitch tent with democratic values and pollute the house of "due process"

Sycophants

The main person is Mamajama, Iyke1 and others who are always hailing the former president and Ehindero and now that all his atrocities are being exposed I wonder what they have to

say.
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by bibiking1(m): 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2007
osereka:

who kill DELE GIWA na IBB
who kill BOLA IGE na OBJ

WHO KILL ABIOLA NA ABDULSALLAM
WHO KILL ABACHA NA ABDULSALLAM

thank God i do not know you!
when they come for you i won't miss you,
or don't you know some creepy SSS dudes sneak in to check out activities on this site once in a while?

I just hope your contact details are not specific or you might just get some VISITORS soon
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by osereka(m): 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2007
who kill musa yaradua?
who kill pa rilwan?
who kill 200 for odi
who kill the nigerian dream this and many more deserves an answer!

WE KNOW THEM
THEY ARE WALKING FREE IN THE SOCIETY,
MAKING DECISSION FOR US
RULLING US
STEALING OUR MONEY
AND YET WE KEEP QUIET, PRETENDING WE DONT KNOW THEM WHILE WE KNOW THEM

GOD DEY. THAT IS OUR CONSOLATION
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by naijaking1: 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2007
It's nauseati sadg that many years after the attorney general/chief law officer of naija was assisinated the government is still pointing fingers at people who did not do the deed. A big blemish for OBJ legacy.
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by Bankole01(m): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2007
According the Muyiwa the son of Chief Ige, the real murderers were initially arrested. But due to the intrigues of Obasanjo and his inept Nigerian Police under Eyindero, they were left of the charges.

Says Muyiwa, "Chief Iyiola Omisore, now a Senator representing the Osun East Senatorial District seat, Alani Omisore, Olugbenga Adebayo a.k.a. Fryo and nine others were the first suspects to be arrested by the police led by a police chief and Head of the investigation team into the murder of Chief Ige."

MY twist into this saga is, Adedibu knows about the murder also. The Bodija enclave is Adedibu's personal garrison, where he knows what happens in every corner of the area. The whole area is covered by his thugs. No fly can go in without him knowing!

LIke it or not, this is what I believe. Obasanjo was the master planner, Adedibu and Omisore carried it out!
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by Mamajama(m): 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2007
@Bankole01 why do you guys like talking on issues that you can't defend?

Were you Aware the people you just listed were initially arrestred and prosecuted. The SO called COURT OF LAW released this people. if OBJ OR TAFA BALOGUN that was the IGP then re arrest them, what will you and all this people calling for rule of law be saying?

KAI NIGERIANS AND THEIR BIG RUMORS MOUTH, na wah
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by Teriba(m): 2:10am On Oct 27, 2007
Mamajama:

@Bankole01 why do you guys like talking on issues that you can't defend?

Were you Aware the people you just listed were initially arrestred and prosecuted. The SO called COURT OF LAW released this people. if OBJ OR TAFA BALOGUN that was the IGP then re arrest them, what will you and all this people calling for rule of law be saying?

KAI NIGERIANS AND THEIR BIG RUMORS MOUTH, na wah

P-L-E-A-S-E, give us a break!!!! Pa Ige was murdered so that Obasanjo, Bode George and Atiku Abubakar could `capture` the South West of Nigeria. Haven`t you heard of show-trial before ? All those guys being prosecuted were just carrying out Baba`s order!
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by bibiking1(m): 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2007
Bankole01:

According the Muyiwa the son of Chief Ige, the real murderers were initially arrested. But due to the intrigues of Obasanjo and his inept Nigerian Police under Eyindero, they were left of the charges.

Says Muyiwa, "Chief Iyiola Omisore, now a Senator representing the Osun East Senatorial District seat, Alani Omisore, Olugbenga Adebayo a.k.a. Fryo and nine others were the first suspects to be arrested by the police led by a police chief and Head of the investigation team into the murder of Chief Ige."

MY twist into this saga is, Adedibu knows about the murder also. The Bodija enclave is Adedibu's personal garrison, where he knows what happens in every corner of the area. The whole area is covered by his thugs. No fly can go in without him knowing!

LIke it or not, this is what I believe. Obasanjo was the master planner, Adedibu and Omisore carried it out!

i was shocked when i saw Omisore in the senate the other day o!!!!! really what is that man still doing ALIVE?
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by babasin(m): 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2007
i was shocked when i saw Omisore in the senate the other day o!!!!! really what is that man still doing ALIVE?

umm, is this not belated?

when you have yaradua with glaring 'stolen mandate' as president; pls expect anything!

Nigerians are very funny people, you seems to forget; if your plant yam, you cant possibly ripe beans
Re: Who Now Killed Bola Ige? Ghost? by bibiking1(m): 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2007
Make una leave Yar'Adua alone o!
If not for anything that man has been able to whip up some sympathy by his sincerity and honesty . His purpose driven government is the best we have had in a very long time

(1) (Reply)

Faces Of Canaanland Robbery Suspects / Atiku To Replace Yaradua? / The Man Who Gives The NNPC A Run For Their Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.