Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

The Three Patients Story - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Three Patients Story (1569 Views)

Breaking: Liberia Ebola Patients Display Zombie-like Symptoms ..(see Pictures) / Kindly Drop A Joke On Mental Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Three Patients Story by Obinoscopy(m): 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2012
Laugh ur  ar** ss off folks grin

At a Doctor's surgery one morning a patient arrives complaining of serious back ache. The doctor examines him and asks him,"What the hell did you do to your back?"The patient replies, "You know that I am a bouncer at a local nightclub?Well, yesterday morning I got home to my flat quite early and heard a noise in my bedroom. On entering I knew someone had been sleeping with my wife as my wife was lying Unclad in bed,  and the balcony door was open. I rushed out the balcony door and did not find anyone. As I looked down from the balcony I saw a man running out of the building and he was dressing himself. I grabbed the fridge and threw it at him. That's how I strained my back.

The 2nd patient arrives looking as if he has been in a car wreck. The doctor says, "My previous patient looked bad, but you look Terrible. What the hell happened to you? The 2nd patient replies, "You know I Have been unemployed for a while now Doctor? Well yesterday morning was my first day at my new job. I forgot to set my alarm and was Running late. I was running out of the building, getting dressed at the same time,and you won't believe it but I was hit by a fridge.

The 3rd patient arrives; he looks even worse than the other two Patients did. The doctor was shocked. Again he asks, "What the hell happened to You""Well you see Doc; I was sitting inside a fridge when,
Re: The Three Patients Story by angelz(f): 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2012
cool cool cool
obi. thumbs up.
Re: The Three Patients Story by ekeroyal(m): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2012
Re: The Three Patients Story by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2012
:d :d :d :d
Re: The Three Patients Story by bunmioguns(m): 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2012
Nice Joke. .
Re: The Three Patients Story by Lucario007(m): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2012
Hahaha, the innocent suffered for nothin. Nice Joke cool
Re: The Three Patients Story by Toygod(m): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2012
Eyah, terrible
Re: The Three Patients Story by Obinoscopy(m): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
Thanks folks. I'm just seeing this after I posted the joke!
Re: The Three Patients Story by Lagusta(m): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2012
Seen it b4 but still extra-ordinarily funny!!
Re: The Three Patients Story by RexioKlasik(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2012
Nyc 1 OP

(1) (Reply)

Bricklayer Babe / Joseph Yobo's Wife Tattoos Her Husband's Name On Her Leg, / I Wouldn't Wanna Laugh About The Postponement ,but I Can't Help This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.