Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Free Browsing For All - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Browsing For All (1291 Views)

[NEW!] Mtn Unlimited Browsing For All! / MTN’S Apptitude Offers 30 Days Of Free Browsing For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Browsing For All by sniperwolf(m): 9:43am On Oct 25, 2007
If you guys want free browsing, call your different customer service and request for it, if everybody does that the network provider will look into that and consider it with some conditions like free mid-night browsing with atleast N1000 minimum deposite in your account before you can browse. PLEASE CALL YOUR CUSTOMER UNIT AND REQUEST FOR IT
Re: Free Browsing For All by topeteadr(m): 9:48am On Oct 25, 2007
Then we can look for a spefic sim on which to browse with. All you just have to do is load 1000 naira on a specific sim and use it for one main purpose just for browsing alone. Don't use it to make calls.
Re: Free Browsing For All by topeteadr(m): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2007
Then we can look for a spefic sim on which to browse with. All you just have to do is load 1000 naira on a specific sim and use it for one main purpose just for browsing alone. Don't use it to make calls.
Re: Free Browsing For All by topeteadr(m): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2007
Re: Free Browsing For All by sniperwolf(m): 9:55am On Oct 25, 2007
@ Tope
It seems you did not get me, for instance MTN requires a minimum deposit of N100 before you can make free calls at night, what I'm trying to say is that they can aswell ask their subscribers to load N1000 before they can use the free browsing service
Re: Free Browsing For All by topeteadr(m): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2007
That's what i'm saying that subscriber's should now then load 1000 naira on a specific sim for free browsing. It is just like a cheat so when they wan't to browse they just put the sim on which 1000 naira was loaded in their phone.
Or better still.
Re: Free Browsing For All by topeteadr(m): 10:07am On Oct 25, 2007
Or better still service prov should allow us to do overnight browsing with our phone at a cost of 100 naira. From 7:00pm to 10:00am.
Re: Free Browsing For All by sect(m): 10:13am On Oct 25, 2007
You guys are arguing on services that doesnt exist but they consider giving us free midnight browsing it would be nice,to hell with midnight call.
Re: Free Browsing For All by sect(m): 10:13am On Oct 25, 2007
You guys are arguing on services that doesnt exist but if they consider giving us free midnight browsing it would be nice,to hell with midnight call.
Re: Free Browsing For All by topeteadr(m): 10:20am On Oct 25, 2007
Yeah professor sect to hell with free calls. We are only suggesting if everybody joining us to make this thing progress.
Re: Free Browsing For All by topeteadr(m): 10:22am On Oct 25, 2007
Damn i almost died look at all my grammatical error's.
Re: Free Browsing For All by konari(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2007
that'll be nice, to hell with free calls lets have free internet access instead. So far, Multilinks seems to be the only service provider to offer free (weekend) internet access (conditions apply ofcousre!) but atleast they're offering something,

Pls has anyone used the mtn sharkpod thingy, how fast is it, can you use skype and other voip softwares is the voice quality good? pls j'amisi.
Re: Free Browsing For All by dragnet: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2007
I w0nder whtz d use of d damn midnyt calls ! I dnt even target it let alone use d so called "off-peak"calls, but d ting is . "IF" they strt free nyt brwsn. .w0nt pe0ple abuse it??
Re: Free Browsing For All by topeteadr(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2007
No people woun't abuse it, only that if they can give it to us. I would download endlessly.
Re: Free Browsing For All by sniperwolf(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2007
Please call your customer service unit to demand for way to serve you better and suggest this to them. I'm sure they will look into it. I have already called glo customer service unit. So go make your own call NOW
Re: Free Browsing For All by topeteadr(m): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2007
I'll make sure i call them right away.
Re: Free Browsing For All by sniperwolf(m): 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2007
Good atleast one person has undrestood. grin grin grin grin
Re: Free Browsing For All by chat2chuma(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2007
I don try.The pesin just dey quiet.I can even hear her voice.Abeg dis thnig dey fustratin.Come O!,sniper wolf,u sef u don try am wey u wnt us to spend money try am for you.U be customer care abi you dey work for Celtel/Glo/MTN(tick or pick one of the following)!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: Free Browsing For All by dgr8truth(m): 11:08am On Nov 06, 2007
i think we should be optimistic that it will work; the gsm operator will listen to us. i believe is our right to ap service from our operator. will should caryy the campaign to the text section of vanguard news paper. God helping us we will win the fight.

(1) (Reply)

T Mobile Sidekick 2 / In Need Of A 4gb Mini Sd Memory Card / Good Antivirus 4 Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.