Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Help! Help!got Virus/ Limware On My Laptop,according To Facebook Team - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! Help!got Virus/ Limware On My Laptop,according To Facebook Team (965 Views)

Shortcut Virus Removal From Windows 7 PC / "My Removable Device" Shortcut Virus - Help / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Help!got Virus/ Limware On My Laptop,according To Facebook Team by isiegonwa: 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2012
My people i was recently told that my laptop was infected with a virus/lamware on facebook,which i have download an Anti-virus AVR 2012,my question is now that i have downloaded and run it ,it now says am protected,so has the virus/lamware gone or do i need to do any other thing,please someone should help,cos i have got a lot of things to do on facebook which i couldnt due to this,thanks in advance for your maximum co-operation and assistance.
Re: Help! Help!got Virus/ Limware On My Laptop,according To Facebook Team by omega25red(m): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2012
downloading and installing it doesn't remove anything you still have to do a scan.
Also search for malwarebytes. use that to effectively remove malware from your computer
Re: Help! Help!got Virus/ Limware On My Laptop,according To Facebook Team by isiegonwa: 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2012
Please how do i do that,direct me on how to do that,thanks.
Re: Help! Help!got Virus/ Limware On My Laptop,according To Facebook Team by deribigbe(m): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2012
isiegonwa:

Please how do i do that,direct me on how to do that,thanks.

ok where do u stay? I can come over & help fix d problem just pay my transport fee. Call me 07057140885
Re: Help! Help!got Virus/ Limware On My Laptop,according To Facebook Team by Maleeq(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2012
deribigbe:

ok where do u stay? I can come over & help fix d problem just pay my transport fee. Call me 07057140885
Hmmmmm, sounds funny!

@isiegonwa
I don't know much about AVR, but like omega25red said, you would have to do a full system scan to make sure the malware is out. Most AVPs (Anti-virus Programs) automatically initiate a full scan upon fresh install, but you can fiddle around on the menu of your AVP for the full scan option.
Re: Help! Help!got Virus/ Limware On My Laptop,according To Facebook Team by isiegonwa: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2012
thanks it has been removed,thank you for all your concerns,i appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

CCNA Tutorial Video / Please How To Edit Text In A Picture / Free Andriod Cheat Configurations & Free Bis Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.