Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,595 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Ptdf, Esso Awards For Msc & M. Eng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ptdf, Esso Awards For Msc & M. Eng (1544 Views)

APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / 2013 NNPC / ESSO International Postgraduate Scholarship Awards / Ptdf Scholarship For Msc And Phd Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ptdf, Esso Awards For Msc & M. Eng by Adanla(m): 11:45am On Oct 25, 2007
Hi Naira landers,

Opportunity to apply for PTDF overseas scholarship has open to all.
Requirement: 2.1, NYSC discharge cert, Computer Literate and <35 yrs of age.
See today dailies for more details.

Also, Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Ltd has announce scholarship awards for Nigerian currently studying MSc/M.Eng in the following field
Geosciences
Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical, Civil/Structure and Elect-Elect)
Environmental Sciences.

Requirements
BSc in this fields Min 2.2
NYSC discharge certificate
Currently admitted for MSc in Nigerian Universities.

To apply, you need to use an excel format. See the Guardian and Thisday newspaper for details.

Best of luck.

Regards
Re: Ptdf, Esso Awards For Msc & M. Eng by ABJ001: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2007
Please can you attach the excel format for the application.
God bless u real good. I've checked today Guardian but the info is is not there.
Re: Ptdf, Esso Awards For Msc & M. Eng by Geezle(m): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2007
@ ABJ001,

Una no dey get the current paper for Abuja abi na front page u go find am put?

Anyways, I have attached it here.

This is the best scholarship for now. Imagine with "2.2" for minimum criteria.

Remember u have to be admitted in a school in Naija.

Send applications to [email]upstreamnigeriatraining@exxonmobil.com[/email] latest 09112007

Shortlisted candidates should be prepared to take aptitude/skills test.

Good luck

Re: Ptdf, Esso Awards For Msc & M. Eng by gbjobs1: 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2007
4 the PTDF stuff --- which paper exactly shld one read.
Re: Ptdf, Esso Awards For Msc & M. Eng by sorp(m): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2007
pls send me info on the newspaper to get ptdf scholarship info and when is it closing
Re: Ptdf, Esso Awards For Msc & M. Eng by Adanla(m): 8:21am On Oct 26, 2007
See page 68 of THISDAY paper (25th Oct, 07) for the PTDF Scholarship and page 51 for the Esso Scholarship.
Best of luck.
Re: Ptdf, Esso Awards For Msc & M. Eng by Geezle(m): 8:59am On Oct 26, 2007
Na wah o!

I guess we have less knowledgeable people than I thought exist.

The scholarship is for NIGERIAN graduates who have gotten admission for MASTER'S degree in UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA.

Just fill out the EXCEL sheet I attached in my earlier post and send to the EMAIL address which is also there.

I dont think there is anyother info u'd want to start losing money looking for old paper.

Cheers, no biff

Geezle:

@ ABJ001,

Una no dey get the current paper for Abuja abi na front page u go find am put?

Anyways, I have attached it here.

This is the best scholarship for now. Imagine with "2.2" for minimum criteria.

Remember u have to be admitted in a school in Naija.

Send applications to [email]upstreamnigeriatraining@exxonmobil.com[/email] latest 09112007

Shortlisted candidates should be prepared to take aptitude/skills test.

Good luck
Re: Ptdf, Esso Awards For Msc & M. Eng by dejiamao: 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2007
Fellow Nairalanders,

Please, I'l like to know the address of the Lagos State Scholarship Board. I learnt this is where the PTDF Forms could be picked up.
Your speedy response would be appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Ptdf, Esso Awards For Msc & M. Eng by dejiamao: 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2007
Fellow Nairalanders,

Please, I'l like to know the address of the Lagos State Scholarship Board. I learnt this is where the PTDF Forms could be picked up.
Your speedy response would be appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Ptdf, Esso Awards For Msc & M. Eng by privatebj: 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2007
If you are in lagos, go to the Ministry of Education (block 5) Alausa, Ikeja, pay 4 a N500 service charge reciept.
Go to First Bank and pay about (2,500) inclusive of bank commissions for a Bank Draft payable to PTDF.
Finally goto Iyana Ipaja (Ipaja road near NYSC camp) to the Sholarship board to collect the form.

Please hurry, I hear the forms for non0lagos-indigenes are limited.

God bless u all
Re: Ptdf, Esso Awards For Msc & M. Eng by REMIS(m): 1:42am On Oct 30, 2007
For those of you staying in lagos,you can go to lagos state scholarship board at IYANA IPAJA.Hurry now before it will be late and i will advise those of you that are not from lagos to start making contact with their state scholarship board.I hope i am understood.The best of luck.
Re: Ptdf, Esso Awards For Msc & M. Eng by Bashmech: 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2007
pls send me the copy of d excel format. thanks. my email is bashmechanical@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Scam Mail Sent To Me / Nbc Plc, Standard Chartererd Bank, Signal Alliance Job Application! / Nigerian Airspace Management Agency Test Format,pls Help Me:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.