Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan (13082 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please / Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan by LUCKYBOY101(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2012
HEY I HAVE JUST 3 MONTH MORE TO FINISHED MY YOUTH SERVICE AND PRESENTLY AM WITH 1.2M,

CAN ANYBODY PLEASE ADVICE ME AND TELL THE PROFITABLE BUSINESS I CAN PENETRATE IN IBADAN,

BROTHERS AND SISTERS YOUR OPINION IS NEEDED, THANKS.
Re: With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan by femu(m): 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2012
You can invest in Piggery! Learn about it here: http://no1pigfan.
Re: With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan by jedavu(m): 10:31am On Mar 04, 2012
with dat kind of money u can easyly get a space @ low rate to set up a mini car wash and bar @500,000naira i wil set up d car wash wit all d equpiment needed lyk pressure washer,vaccum cleaner,and al car care accesries and i manage it 4 2month u can make up 2 2million naira yearly for info cal jide 08138621896
Re: With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan by zhukafa(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2012
jedavu:

with dat kind of money u can easyly get a space @ low rate to set up a mini car wash and bar @500,000naira i wil set up d car wash wit all d equpiment needed lyk pressure washer,vaccum cleaner,and al car care accesries and i manage it 4 2month u can make up 2 2million naira yearly for info cal jide 08138621896
Although car wash is good, but cant be established with 500k, i own one, and i know what is involved in it.
Re: With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan by jedavu(m): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2012
500k is js for d equipment needed such as pressure washer marchine vaccum cleaner and al car care acceries
Re: With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan by zhukafa(m): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2012
jedavu:

500k is js for d equipment needed such as pressure washer marchine vaccum cleaner and al car care acceries
ok, if he is going for the equipment, it should be a steam washing machine. Also he would be needing a diesel lister that would be able to carry the equiments and the sumo pump, lets say anything from 10kva. If he has a land already, his budget should be from 800 to 1million.

1 Like

Re: With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan by LUCKYBOY101(m): 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2012
BROTHERS AND SISTERS THANKS 4 YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS, BUT I NEED MORE ADVISE
Re: With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan by edmarker: 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2012
@luckyboy,

The perfect business for you to start is a ready-made business where you will be taken by the hand, guided and supported on your road to success. I would advise that you register as an Edmark distributor and start making money immediately. Edmark products and the Edmark business are moving in Ibadan right now, as well as in other parts of the country. The money you have now is more than enough for you to take off in grand style and succeed. Get in touch with me on 08052914930 for further details.
Re: With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan by Profs: 8:16am On Mar 07, 2012
For God sake,you people should stop this jack.1million Naira is not a chicken change so it has to be invest into a reasonable invest with good reture atleast weekly or monthly.@OP pls cool down with your money and don't rush into the hand of scammer bcoz am from Ibadan but i reside in Lag and i won't watch my brother go insane.This is my point and i believe you regret it.Get a very big container or space which can serve as a warehouse for you around Gbagi or Agbeni Ogunpa or Ojo,can cost about 2 to 300k.The remaing 700k just take 500k out of it and keep 200k for references and again as buz oriented person "you don't test the deepnest of river with the two leg.So back to the 500k come down to lagos there is place here where you can buy genthly used toil for for child or if you can travel to cotonou and buy china made toil at a very cheapest price.I know you be thinking of custom but let me tell you"jounrney is always for those ask for direction"so the ball is in your cut!The items will be bougth in your warehouse as wholesale from diff neigbouring state such Ilorin and Akure etc.If you have any question reach me on 08189848346.
Re: With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan by LUCKYBOY101(m): 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2012
@ jedavu: PLS TELL ME MORE ON THIS CAR WASH BIZ... IS INTERESTING
Re: With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan by tigana(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2012
INVEST IN PETROLEUM PRODUCT TRADING WITH AN EXPERT THAT GUARANTEES 5% & 60% ROI(Return on investment)MONTHLY & ANNUALLY RESPECTIVELY.MINIMUM INVESTMENT #2,000,000M,JUST A TARGET OF 20 SLOTS.INTERESTED INVESTORS CAN KINDLY CALL SEGUN ON 2348023704547 OR 2348181516710 AND ceooctaeightltd@gmail.com or segunbankole2000@yahoo.com
Re: With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan by highlevel8: 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2012
If you are interested in IT (software development, website design, making money online - legally etc).

call or email highlevelng@gmail.com or 08023406063.
Re: With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan by chris2h(m): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2012
There are businesses that you can do with that amount of money. Remember one thing: money without ideas is only paper!

What skills do you have that can be converted to money ( I mean on the spot)? This is called crossing over. I suggest that you sit down and THINK.

Cheers!
Re: With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan by ephilipand: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2012
Blackberry importation. You can get bb @ N9,000 and sell for your price. 07095149536
Re: With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan by LUCKYBOY101(m): 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2012
I STILL REALLY NEED MORE ADVISE ON BUSINESS I CAN PENETRATE IMMEDIATELY I FINISH MY NYSC IN 2 MONTH MORE...
Re: With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan by Masterseg: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2012
pls,for past 3 weeks i have been asking for who can teach me recharge card printing,i am a student somebody advice to start recharge printing to support my self in school.i want t0 be printing and distributing it my self.i want somebody to help me out of this.even if it is to be an apprentice so that i will no it i will do that to survive my self as a student.my number is 07032355156
Re: With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan by PowerIdeas(m): 11:12am On Mar 20, 2012
LUCKYBOY101: I STILL REALLY NEED MORE ADVISE ON BUSINESS I CAN PENETRATE IMMEDIATELY I FINISH MY NYSC IN 2 MONTH MORE...

Become a distributor of swiss flower air fresheners. With the kind of money you are talking about you can negotiate a sole distributoship with stova bv. visit http://www.stovabv.com.ng/Opportunity for details. Visit the companies office....address on the site
Re: With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan by Pro02: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2012
Invest some of your money in forex. . .the pros outweighs the cons (if properly guided).So many things has been said about forex,but believe it or not it's still the fastest way to make money or loose money,that's why you need to be trained by a professional or allow a professional(with a very good track record)handle your trade(s).With the Profits from your trades,you could come down to my school and start building small hostels,the demand here is massive,a situation where students pays down for rooms that has not even been completed. . .besides land here is cheap.

If you want to succeed in Forex trading, you need not only a good Forex trading strategy, but also the right mindset that allows you to execute your trading strategy with discipline.Forex traders should be confident in their abilities to succeed when trading Forex. They can certainly get their mindset on the right track and trade with discipline in the Forex market. Forex traders should realize that learning a Forex trading strategy might be simple, but applying it in real time and staying on course can be much harder.

So my friend,make a decision!Stare into the eyes of fear and watch it blink.For more info holla @ 07063829063
Re: With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan by zhukafa(m): 6:49am On Jun 27, 2012
LUCKYBOY101: I STILL REALLY NEED MORE ADVISE ON BUSINESS I CAN PENETRATE IMMEDIATELY I FINISH MY NYSC IN 2 MONTH MORE...

i would still advice you to go into car wash business. I own one, that is why i am hammering on it. It gives money any time any day. One thing you must know in Nigeria, is that any thing that gets to do with cars, is a very good business. Take care.

1 Like

Re: With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan by mekaboy(m): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2012
[b]OP THE FIRST THING YOU HAVE TO DO IS PRAY TO GOD FOR WISDOM.

NOBODY CAN ADVICE YOU ON WHAT BUSINESS TO DO, YOU CAN SEE THAT YOU ASKED FOR ADVICE AND ALL YOU ARE GETTING IS PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAILS, BE VERY CAREFUL PEOPLE U REGRET POSTING ON NL.

FIRST, NOBODY CAN TELL YOU WHAT TO DO BECAUSE THERE ARE ALOT OF ISSUES INVOLVED.

1, YOUR PERSONALITY:- I MIGHT BE SELLING COSMETICS BECAUSE I USE THEM, THEN I ADVICE YOU TO GO INTO COSMETICS BUSINESS,AS A PERSON YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE IT. THEN YOU GO INTO THE BUSINESS AND GET FRUSTRATED BECAUSE U PERSONALY DONT LIKE COSMETICS. SO YOU HAVE TO INVEST IN SOMETHING YOUR COMFORTABLE WITH AS AN INDIVIDUAL.

2, CONTACTS:- WHO YOU KNOW MATTERS, YOUR CONTACTS REALLY AFFECT YOUR BUSINESS, I MIGHT HAVE ALOT OF FRIENDS WHO ARE INTO FASHION AND LIKE TO LOOK GOOD, THEN I OPEN A BOUTIQUE AND ITS WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I AM INTO FASHION TOO. IF I ADVICE YOU TO GO INTO CLOTHING, YOUR FRIENDS MIGHT NOT BE INTO FASHION, SO U GO AND OPEN A BOUTIQUE AND U END UP WEARING ALL THE CLOTHS YOURSELF. SO KNOW WHO YOUR CONTACTS ARE, THEY ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WILL HELP TO JUMP START YOUR BIZ.

3, ENVIRONMENT:- YOUR ENVIRONMENT MATTERS, I MIGHT LIVE IN AN AREA WITH RICH PEOPLE, WHO HAVE CARS AND DONT HAVE TIME TO WASH, I OPEN A CAR WASH BIZ AND ITS PAYING. THEN I ADVICE YOU TO DO THE SAME, YOU MIGHT LIVE IN AN AREA THAT CONSISTS OF TAXI DRIVERS AND BUS DRIVERS WHO ARE READY TO WASH THEIR CARS BY THEMSELVES AND EVEN WAS FOR YOU IF YOU PAY THEM. WHEN U INVEST IN CAR WASH BIZ IN THAT AREA, THERE WILL BE NO CUSTOMER TO WASH THEIR CARS, SO U END UP TAKING YOUR BATH WITH THAT WATER AND PRESSURE MACHINE EVERYDAY grin grin grin

4, LOCATION AND SUPPLY :- I MIGHT BE LIVING IN LAGOS, CLOSE TO THE PORT, AND I SELL ELECTRONICS, MY SUPPLIER BRINGS IN THE GOODS, ALL I HAVE TO DO IS GO TO THE PORT BRING IT STRAIGHT TO MY STORE AND SELL. I DONT SPEND ALOT ON TRANSPORT BRINGING THE PRODUCT TO MY SHOP SO ITS OK FOR ME. I ADVICE YOU TO GO INTO ELECTRONICS BUSINESS. BY THE TIME U COME TO LAGOS, BUY THE ELECTRONICS, TRANSPORT IT TO WHERE YOU ARE BASED, ADD THE COST OF TRANSPORT ETC. YOUR PRICE WILL BE HIGHER AND YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITH PEOPLE WHO BRING IN MORE QUANTITY THAN YOU DO .

5, COMPETITION :- I MIGHT HAVE A BARBING SALON IN A REMOTE AREA, WHERE I AM THE ONLY PERSON THAT USES ELECTRIC CLIPPER, EVERYDAY PEOPLE STAND IN LINE TO BARB THEIR HAIR. I COULD ADVICE YOU TO OPEN UP A SALON, MEANWHILE IN YOUR STREET THERE ARE 10 SALONS, YOU OPEN IT AND YOUR DONT GET CUSTOMERS.

SO MY ADVICE IS, TAKE ALL THESE THINGS INTO CONSIDERATION. LOOK AROUND YOUR ENVIRONMENT, FIND SOMETHING PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT, OR WISH THEY HAD, THEN USE YOUR MONEY TO PROVIDE IT, AND YOU WILL MAKE IT. IF THE PEOPLE ARE BORED AND FRUSTRATED, GIVE THEM FUN( A BAR, SNOOKER, VIEWING CENTER ETC). IF THEY ARE RICH BUSY AND LAZY( CAR WASH, LAUNDRY, ETC).

ALL THE BEST. [/b]

6 Likes

Re: With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan by wale4x35(m): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
Whatever that you were doing that made you to save #1.2m, i would say keep on doing it..

2 Likes

Re: With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan by dydx5252: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2012
The you can do with such money is to invest in a oil&gas and agriculture sector. For more info my email is ayodleke@gmail.com
Re: With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan by solisteve20: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2012
You can turn that 1.2M to 12M in 6months doing some trading stuffs i cant just disclose to open air
If you want to know how, call me on 08095200520

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trader Faints Over Planned Demolition Of Lagos Market / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today / 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.