Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Biafra Minus Niger Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Minus Niger Delta (15322 Views)

Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari / Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by ebere1712: 1:14am On Mar 04, 2012
How can you say anioma land belongs to Deltans. Name these Deltans and their claim to igboland. The last time Delta is not a nation but a mere political fabrication (state). Some people need a to take two tablets of common sense before coming here to spread trash. Take your medications people, it is not by force to post a thread
Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by aljharem(m): 2:07am On Mar 04, 2012
Ngodigha1:

Don't mind his senseless posts. Am an Igbo from Delta state and a Niger deltan, yet he feels am not because am Igbo.

Can you shut up you are from Anambra and you are not from delta. freaking lair

BlackPikiN:

The OP is Alh harem.
Una wan follow the mumu argue.

LOL yes it is alj harem

Mumu people, keep deceiving yourself. grin grin grin grin

@OP Abeg continue. Anyone from the Niger-delta that does not say he is Igbo is branded as Alj harem.

So here i am the alj harem man. smiley
Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by noiseless: 2:14am On Mar 04, 2012
@Alhj_harem=manny 01 the man with a macaroni curling d!ck,your thread= natural death.
Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by noiseless: 2:18am On Mar 04, 2012
Yes is good that you decided to show up with your real ID i knew the vulture was hiding in some corners.
alj harem:

LOL yes it is alj harem

@OP Abeg continue. Anyone from the Niger-delta that does not say he is Igbo is branded as Alj harem.

Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by aljharem(m): 2:18am On Mar 04, 2012
noiseless:

@Alhj_harem=manny 01 the man with a macaroni curling manliness,your thread= natural death.

How can I be manny 01

my usernames are step1 and alj harem. That is all !!!

I am not the OP. Each time someone from the SS/ND says he is not Igbo, you all immediately call Alj harem to satisfy your insecurities.

It is pathetic and very sad to say the very least.  angry angry angry

Once I even form a new username, it would never be again Igbos but with Igbos so what are you talking about.
Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by Manny01: 2:22am On Mar 04, 2012
Please everyone take note: I'M NOT ALH HAREM OR WHAT EVER YOU CALL HIM. He is just trolling and you all are bait.
Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by aljharem(m): 2:25am On Mar 04, 2012
Manny_01:

Please everyone take note: I'M NOT ALH HAREM OR WHAT EVER YOU CALL HIM. He is just trolling and you all are bait.

What ethnic group are you from in delta ?
Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by noiseless: 2:26am On Mar 04, 2012
[/b]Yes is good that you decided to show up with your real ID i knew the vulture was hiding in some corners[b].
alj harem:

LOL yes it is alj harem

Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by Manny01: 2:28am On Mar 04, 2012
Urhobo,
Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by bashr8: 2:41am On Mar 04, 2012
alj harem:

Manny_01:

Urhobo,

alhj harem uv gone mad, stop talking to yourself. we know urobos never speak bad of igbos so this mission have already failed, many of them live in onitsha and enugu and have made it their home, do a better research next time.
Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by noiseless: 2:42am On Mar 04, 2012
This is how you chat with multiple computers responding to your idiotic comments to look real,now oya!go take your medication and make sure you take the normal dose,go now it's getting too late.
alj harem:

Manny_01:

Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by aljharem(m): 2:46am On Mar 04, 2012
i am not manny 01, i don't care about urhoba onitsha or what not. angry angry angry angry ideeiots

keep calling alj harem to safisfy ur late night sleep. mumus angry angry angry angry
Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by Manny01: 2:46am On Mar 04, 2012
Bleep this, I'm done
Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by noiseless: 2:49am On Mar 04, 2012
Hello! i'm talking to you,don't just turn off one computer and leave another on go take your medication,i didn't say OTAPIAPIA ok and turn on the light to see the right one.
Manny_01:

Urhobo,

Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by Manny01: 2:57am On Mar 04, 2012
Before I go, I just wanna say Bleep all you biased fools that think with your ass. YOU ALL are the reason Nigeria can't move forward unless you admit the truth. the only reasonable person here is @Afam4eva.
Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by noiseless: 2:58am On Mar 04, 2012
Alhj_harem atleast you got 20 posts with your fake urhobo ID,you can turn off that computer now or you can as well leave them all on afterall your family has plenty of oil blocks, so the bills wont be a problem to you.
Manny_01:

bleep this, I'm done
Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by noiseless: 3:04am On Mar 04, 2012
Mmh! so what is your relationship with afam4eve by the way? o boy go take your medication it might sve your life.
Manny_01:

Before I go, I just wanna say bleep all you biased fools that think with your Bottom. YOU ALL are the reason Nigeria can't move forward unless you admit the truth. the only reasonable person here is @Afam4eva.

Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by 9javoice1(m): 5:49am On Mar 04, 2012
@Alj haram = manny_01

when somebody ask you your state of origin?

your answer is papa side is igbo delta and mama side is edo.

when you forgot the peviouse response you say you are uhrobo.

hahah hahaha hahah hahaha. this guy is the genesis of igbo vs yoruba bashing posts here.
watch him he never come on any discussion about his fulani brothers killing every nigerian tribes. fulani hatred is growing by the day across the nation.
they are afraid.
Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by BlackPikiN(m): 6:35am On Mar 04, 2012
Manny_01:

Delta-Igbo from my dad side and Edo from my Mum.

So you see I don't hate Ibo people.

I just want everyone to be treated equally.

Manny_01:

Urhobo,

Manny_01:

bleep this, I'm done

You bastarrrdddd!!!!
Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by 0key: 7:43am On Mar 04, 2012
Alh harem(manny), are Urhobo people part of Delta Igbo?
Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by onyeokwu: 8:49am On Mar 04, 2012
mhn funny things happens herE
i am proud to be an igbo man

GOD BLESS THE IGBOS THE JEWS OF BLACK RACE

WE MUST SURELY GET THERE

I SALUTE ALL MY AMAZING BROTHERS AND ALL THE EASTERNERS HERE

BIAFRA FOR LIVE

THE LAND OF RISING SUN

ALL HAIL BIAFRA

EASTERN NIGERIA ARE MATCHING ON TO THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN
Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by phreakabit(m): 9:11am On Mar 04, 2012
[size=18pt]WE LOVE THE SS PEOPLE, BUT  I ABSOLUTELY THINK WHAT'S BEST FOR THEM IS A NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC. HAVING SAID THAT, I BELIEVE IT OBVIOUS THE WE WON'T BE NEEDING THEM IN BIAFRA. . . . Now, I guess the Yorubas can stop making all these silly threads and focus on how to reclaim their lands which the Northerners have stolen and intend stealing from them.[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-885573.0.html#msg10324673

grin
Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by Manny01: 2:37am On Mar 06, 2012
phreakabit:

[size=18pt]WE LOVE THE SS PEOPLE, BUT  I ABSOLUTELY THINK WHAT'S BEST FOR THEM IS A NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC. HAVING SAID THAT, I BELIEVE IT OBVIOUS THE WE WON'T BE NEEDING THEM IN BIAFRA. . . . Now, I guess the Yorubas can stop making all these silly threads and focus on how to reclaim their lands which the Northerners have stolen and intend stealing from them.[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-885573.0.html#msg10324673

grin

Are you telling me you are ready to let go of : Delta , Bayelsa, Rivers , Cross Rivers and Akwa Ibom?? If so, Bravo and Good luck.
Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by Manny01: 2:39am On Mar 06, 2012
Also I stand by what I said: I'm a delta-Igbo- edo mixed person.

Delta- Igbo does not necessary mean anioma.
Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by bashr8: 3:15am On Mar 06, 2012
Manny_01:

Also I stand by what I said: I'm a delta-Igbo- edo mixed person.

Delta- Igbo does not necessary mean anioma.

epic fail , even a toddler will see this and laugh in igbo. typical of you alhjharem first you tried to be itshekiri and got busted.
Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by jason123: 3:52am On Mar 06, 2012
Op, isn't it obvious?
I left this forum for a while because these so called NL Igbos don't get it. How can the Nd join an igbo dominated republic? Before that happens, I will remove my people. Nonsense. See them salivating over oil,land n sea,
Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by Manny01: 3:59am On Mar 06, 2012
jason123:

Op, isn't it obvious?
I left this forum for a while because these so called NL Igbos don't get it. How can the Nd join an igbo dominated republic? Before that happens, I will remove my people. Nonsense. See them salivating over oil,land n sea,
The painful thing is that they moan about the Hausa and Yoruba tribes oppressing them.
Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by jason123: 4:01am On Mar 06, 2012
^
I just read through d thread, so u r one of those with fake IDS? SMH,
Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by jason123: 4:02am On Mar 06, 2012
however, u av a point!
Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by Manny01: 4:03am On Mar 06, 2012
Yet most of them didn't answer my question. I asked a simple question that required a simple yes-or-no answer yet users like @dede1 just wasted my time talking BS.

To all you Pro-Biafra citizens,

Here is the link again: www.

Go there, read all they have to say, then answer my question.

I dare you. cool
Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by Manny01: 4:06am On Mar 06, 2012
Manny_01:

The painful thing is that they moan about the Hausa and Yoruba tribes oppressing them.

No, I'm not, I'm new to Nairaland and I think they believe here that anybody from delta state who is not Igbo is Alh harem.

I still don't know why,the Alh harem has already said he dosen't use this name:

I just think they are using it as an excuse, so that they don't answer my question.
Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by Manny01: 4:15am On Mar 06, 2012
There is no winning with them: if I say I'm Yoruba or Hausa, then I'm a tribalist or dirty-Christian-killing person or even both and if I'm from the SS but not Igbo them I'm DEFINITELY Alh Harem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Neutralize 14 Bandits In Benue, Arrest 2 / EFCC Fails To Arraign Ayodele Oke, Former Nigerian Spy Chief / Ruga Settlement: Middle Belt Forum Kicks Against Proposed Fulani Settlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.