Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Does Anyone Know About Hair Shampoo And Conditioner Production - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Anyone Know About Hair Shampoo And Conditioner Production (7150 Views)

How Do I Get Shampoo/soap/perfume Making Items? / Does Anyone Know Anything About Mall For Africa? / Get Ur Baby Shampoo,baby Toothpaste&maternity Toothpaste Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know About Hair Shampoo And Conditioner Production by loveben: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2012
hello friends,

please I serious need someone to help out with hair shampoo and conditioner recipe. i have been producing this for about 2months and ever since I started, I have been selling below my cost of production.
Re: Does Anyone Know About Hair Shampoo And Conditioner Production by mkmyers45(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2012
How expensive are the chemicals you use? Have you tried to look for cheaper source of those chemicals? Are they any machines that can reduce work for you? Buying raw materials in bulk will help you.
You have to look at a lot of factors and decide.

Contact me on: mkmyers45@gmail.com if you need more information

Cheers
Re: Does Anyone Know About Hair Shampoo And Conditioner Production by loveben: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2012
thanks man, I have not started producing more than 100 ltrs. but i will try and buy in bulk. pls ur phone number.
Re: Does Anyone Know About Hair Shampoo And Conditioner Production by powertechn: 7:18am On Mar 05, 2012
My broda,this products are lucrative business,maybe you are doing it in wrong direction.Am also into it, Please follow this details below, (1)What is your production level?, (2)You must buy your chemicals in bulk,the higher your productions,the lesser your cost, (3)Where did you buy your chemicals from, (3)What about your Packaging?e.g.Labelling &Nafdac number, (4)Which production process are you using?.(5)Wat about your marketing strategies?Did you realise their are big players' already in the field that you have to compete with?.Work on all the above.Likewise you can get my hardcover book and DVD on how to produce the following and maximize profit, {1}Shampoo, {2}Hair Conditioner.{3}Liquid soap.{4}Medicated soap.{5}Insecticide.{6}Germicide{7}Liquid Air Freshner {8}Bleach{9}Candle, With Packaging and Marketing strategies.BONUS :How to get Nafdac number for your product, You can get this for just #3,500 only.Call/Text :08055425118 or 08187497098 NOW!
Re: Does Anyone Know About Hair Shampoo And Conditioner Production by outrival: 10:46am On Mar 05, 2012
my sister is interested, we stay in abuja, where can she purchase the book.
Re: Does Anyone Know About Hair Shampoo And Conditioner Production by powertechn: 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2012
@Outrival,is nt an ebook is a hardcover book with DVD,Once she make payment i wil send the package to her,she wil receive it within 48hrs.Call/Text me
Re: Does Anyone Know About Hair Shampoo And Conditioner Production by tobintino(m): 6:30am On Nov 12, 2015
I want to enter into this business also. But where in the market do one gets this chemicals? I live in Ibadan.
Re: Does Anyone Know About Hair Shampoo And Conditioner Production by holyram: 2:38am On Nov 23, 2015
If you are interested in producing shampoo and other chemical product you can contact me, i will produce sample product for you, if you are satisfy with the product we can continue from there. you can contact me bamcrown@gmail.com
Re: Does Anyone Know About Hair Shampoo And Conditioner Production by jaydee87(m): 9:43am On Nov 23, 2015
tobintino:
I want to enter into this business also. But where in the market do one gets this chemicals? I live in Ibadan.
I only know of ojota in Lagos... and its cheap there, if u can come down to ojota and make research...
Re: Does Anyone Know About Hair Shampoo And Conditioner Production by GentleFrank(m): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
See the full and free information on how to produce, package and market hair shampoo here http://businessparrot.com/2015/04/how-to-produce-hair-shampoo-and-start.html?m=1. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know About Hair Shampoo And Conditioner Production by imhere: 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hair Conditioner is very easy to produce. The main ingredients needed are; Croda wax, Cethyl alcohol, Steric acid, Paraffin, Glycerin......
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/business/how-to-produce-hair-conditioner-in-nigeria-for-sale/

(1) (Reply)

My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 / Entrepreneur Quotes And Sayings / Need To Know Of some Nigerian Car Leasing Companies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.