Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? (5466 Views)

get FREE 100 EUROS + free forex signal + mobile alert to trade it / Forex Accounts Management:the Best Alternative To Stocks In 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by resourceng(m): 10:09am On Mar 20, 2012
to make it easier for everyone, simply send a text to 07065059136 to request for the full material with the 500 mtn recharge card as token so that i wont have to always be online to be checking my mail and also to quickly forward the material to everyone easily. thanks
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by keystone123(m): 11:43am On Mar 21, 2012
@ joke shola I have not gooten any mail from you. Here is my mail I am interested in the us stock trading. Thanks.
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by synergeo1234: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
Hello good day please can you send the info and everything needed to trade us stocks while in Nigeria to my mailbox confirm96@gmail.com
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by synergeo1234: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2012
Hello good day please can you send the info and everything needed to trade us stocks to my mail box confirm96@gmail.com
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by azpunpin: 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2012
I am interested, here is my email: vixanhat@gmail.com
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by kennysbst(m): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
I am interested, here is my email;kennysbest222@yahoo.com
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by futuspec(m): 8:47am On Sep 11, 2012
Guy, am interested in d US stock.radianalove@gmail.com
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by myike2(m): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
myike2@yahoo.com
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by fabuloveu: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2012
Am interested, i still alittle $$ to put into it. emmanueloluwaseundada@gmail.com
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by keemson: 9:57am On Jan 17, 2013
there are many STOCKs to Trade with on BetOnMarket... why do you need to
go far, when there are STOCK behind YOU,
I Trade Stock On Betonmarket Very Simple And Guaranteed !!

Akeem.

http://betonmarketsecret..com/
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by Kayode121: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
Am also interested plsss sir onifadekayode0@gmail..com
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by joelreg(m): 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2013
one thing with some of online stock brokers is that they hardly accept nigeria resident. The one that will accept will have one restrictn or the other. E.g choicetrade, a penny stock that i received alert from alert coy to buy, they will not allow me to trade it. Etrade is ok but dont think if they accept nigeria resident.
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by idbass: 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
am interested,mail nt yet sent.pls send to basseyidong@googlemail.com
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by yinka2011: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2013
why would you want to trade in us stocks when the nigerian stock market is just getting hot??

there are some amazing things happening here so check it out

for example read this NSE is up 10% for 2013 in just 3 weeks. http://www.easykobo.com/News.aspx?id=1442
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by keystone123(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2013
keystone123: @ joke shola I have not gotten any mail from you. Thanks.
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by timpiny(m): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2013
Am interested pls send to my email borislevi1187@gmail.com
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by Saladin1: 12:38am On Feb 15, 2013
resourceng: if you are interested in learning how to trade international stock, i have the full material with me which will show you how you can go about the registration right here in nigeria, how to use the various platform from your laptop, how to analyse a companies stock and know where to buy or not and a whole lot of hard earned information that you will not get anywhere or be asked to pay thousands of naira just to get access to it. send me your request for the book now to davda202@yahoo.com and i will send you the material immediately.
(NOTE- i will not be asking you to pay any money into any bank account to get the material. you can simply just send a token of 500 naira credit to my mail for just a token of me sending the information to you.)

for those of you that will be sending your mail, please come back to this thread to let everyone know that i actually sent the material to you as i do not want to be called names on this forum

thanks.
you can also call me or send me a text to 07065059136

pls kindly send me a copy am interested
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by Saladin1: 12:40am On Feb 15, 2013
resourceng: if you are interested in learning how to trade international stock, i have the full material with me which will show you how you can go about the registration right here in nigeria, how to use the various platform from your laptop, how to analyse a companies stock and know where to buy or not and a whole lot of hard earned information that you will not get anywhere or be asked to pay thousands of naira just to get access to it. send me your request for the book now to davda202@yahoo.com and i will send you the material immediately.
(NOTE- i will not be asking you to pay any money into any bank account to get the material. you can simply just send a token of 500 naira credit to my mail for just a token of me sending the information to you.)

for those of you that will be sending your mail, please come back to this thread to let everyone know that i actually sent the material to you as i do not want to be called names on this forum

thanks.
you can also call me or send me a text to 07065059136

pls kindly send me a copy am interested, here is my mail salawudeenbabatunde@gmail.com
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by okechukwu3: 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2013
How does it go? To uzodi2002@yahoo.com
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by willsman(m): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2013
Please folks, i want to know the registered online stock brokers in the United States of America that accept Nigerians with lower amount of money in Dollars to open stock broken accounts of say $100 below.
May God bless us, Amen.
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 31, 2013
willsman: Please folks, i want to know the registered online stock brokers in the United States of America that accept Nigerians with lower amount of money in Dollars to open stock broken accounts of say $100 below.
May God bless us, Amen.

No U.S. stock broker will "accept Nigerians" without social security, or tax identification, sorry.
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 31, 2013
I see all sorts of risk with this, because "single accounts" rely on the information the banking authority, and account holder provide. Entrusting your funds to a person you met on a Nigerian forum, who's going to essentially provide their social security, and tax identification for a "nominal fee" sounds all sorts of risky to me.

The best thing to do would be to trade stock in your own country. Or countries with investment banks that have partnerships with investment banks in the U.S., or trade something else.
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by berry5: 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hello,

As an investor, you can invest here and start making a good daily living incomes money from this great legit website company http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php where you can make big source of incomes from the comfort of your home without trading risk.

This how this company work, You buy your virta stock from this modern company at the current market price and sell when the price value of a virta stock rise up to make your instant profit with them.

This modern company does not involve risk trading where traders need to trade with either to loss or gain.

All you do is to sell your virta stock and make your instant profits.

I make good daily incomes from this company platform as my extra source of incomes to my bitcoin wallet. every day.

Visit and register with the company here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php and test their trading platform with just one dollar to earn your first profit from their market to see how great their trading platform work.
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by Zuluhead(m): 10:49am On Feb 13, 2019
am interested contact me via iamzuluhead@gmail.com
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 23, 2019
You don't have to go overboard before trading shares online:
https://start-online-stock-trading..com/?m=1
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by Segol: 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
nextgoldmine@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quality Plain T-shirt At N1,300 Only / Upgrade Your Free LinkeIn Account to LinkedIn Business Premium / We Are Currently Looking For Moringa Seeds And Leaves Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.