Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

How Many Days Does It Take To Clear A Car ( Nigerian Customs ) ? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Many Days Does It Take To Clear A Car ( Nigerian Customs ) ? (1816 Views)

I Need A Reliable Person To Clear A Vehicle In Cotonou And Bring It To Nigeria. / At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . / How Much Does It Cost To Clear A 40 Foot Container In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Days Does It Take To Clear A Car ( Nigerian Customs ) ? by luvtoyota(m): 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2012
Can any expert in the house educate me on the exact number of days it takes to clear a car through Nigerian customs at Tincan ? My friends have been inundating me with questions and I can't give a definitive answer .
Thanks
Re: How Many Days Does It Take To Clear A Car ( Nigerian Customs ) ? by KunleA2(m): 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2012
luvtoyota:

Can any expert in the house educate me on the exact number of days it takes to clear a car through Nigerian customs at Tincan ? My friends have been inundating me with questions and I can't give a definitive answer .
Thanks

Average 4-5 days. EVERYTHING BEING EQUAL.

EVERYTHING BEING EQUAL AS THE KEY WORD!

However, there had been a computer system failure in the past few days, henceĀ  it will take longer to clear the vehicles thru customs.

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Brand New Shocks For 1999 Toyota Camry / Very Good Mechanic Needed For Ringing And Cylnders Replacement In Lagos / The New Peugeot 3008 (P84E): First Impression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.