Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,169 members, 7,953,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Clear A 40 Foot Container In Nigeria? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Does It Cost To Clear A 40 Foot Container In Nigeria? (6746 Views)

Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over / Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus / Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Clear A 40 Foot Container In Nigeria? by Leslexx: 2:56am On Sep 06, 2007
Ok here's the deal guys, i'm looking to ship a 40 footer container containing 2 Suvs (Land Rover 2006 models) and 2 normal Sedans Cars from the US to Nigeria. Can Any1 tell me the following:

1) How much would it cost to clear the container on arrival in Nigeria

2) How long does it take to clear a container once it arrives Apapa Port assuming all documentantion and money is ready?

3) Would the cost of clearing be dependent on the declared value of the container or is the container clearing price fixed irrespective of what or how many cars are inside?

4) Finally, could any1 reconmend a good clearing agent in Nigeria?

Thanks Guys Very much appreciate any info
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Clear A 40 Foot Container In Nigeria? by adexfem(m): 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2007
What years are the other two Sedans?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Clear A 40 Foot Container In Nigeria? by Leslexx: 1:09am On Sep 07, 2007
The Sedan are 03 and 04. is there a way to pay less?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Clear A 40 Foot Container In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 07, 2007
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Clear A 40 Foot Container In Nigeria? by adexfem(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2007
Hi Lesslexx,

I will clear the 1x40ft container for -----.This include every other expenses except transportation which will cost you at most ---- if it is within Lagos.There are ways to pay less but i will advise you not to jeoparise your hard earned money.We are talking about vehicles that worth, if not more than ----- in nija.It doesnt take the Nigerian customs anything to impound cars and containers.A word is enough for the wise cool
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Clear A 40 Foot Container In Nigeria? by Leslexx: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2007
Hi adexfem

Thanks fro the observation. I get the jist. So cars are cleared individually and not per container. tell me one thing, are you an agent or a car dealer? Please provide me your phone number so we can discuss.

Tks
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Clear A 40 Foot Container In Nigeria? by Leslexx: 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2007
Hi Oaziz

Thanks for the observation. I get the jist. So cars are cleared individually and not per container. Please hook me up with your dads phone number so I can discuss with him.

Tks
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Clear A 40 Foot Container In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2007
Let me have your email address, then I can give you his number.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Clear A 40 Foot Container In Nigeria? by Leslexx: 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2007
tks
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Clear A 40 Foot Container In Nigeria? by adexfem(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2007
leslexx,
I am a licensed custom agent, and i also sell cars for my clients.
adexfem@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Clear A 40 Foot Container In Nigeria? by cgift(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2007
leslexx,

Be careful. Many have gone. I am still struggling to recover my money from this people. The fraudulent ones far outweigh the honest ones.

Once again, be careful, many have gone.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Clear A 40 Foot Container In Nigeria? by Leslexx: 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2007
@cgift

I'm watching very carefully no doubt but thanks for the warning. spoke from London to a few who've already forwarded me telephone numbers today .some seems to know what they are doing others seems not to have a clue. Anyways, i'll be careful mate

Cheers
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Clear A 40 Foot Container In Nigeria? by adexfem(m): 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2007
cgift,

Its unfortunate that you fell into the hands of the wrong agent. .
But don't forget that there are potential 419ers in any business environment. It is left for you to use some common criteria s such as the office location, and the character of the person you are dealing with and so on.
I am a real agent, and not the dubious type.I have my reputation to protect.Anybody that transacts business with me will never regret by Gods grace.
You can contact me if you have any other consignment, i promise you wont regret it.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Clear A 40 Foot Container In Nigeria? by viperman: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2007
hi adexfem,

i've added u to my messenger.

lets talk.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Clear A 40 Foot Container In Nigeria? by adexfem(m): 11:01am On Sep 13, 2007
you are welcome Viper cool
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Clear A 40 Foot Container In Nigeria? by thehopeofglory: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
adexfem: leslexx,
I am a licensed custom agent, and i also sell cars for my clients.
adexfem@yahoo.co.uk.

What is your phone number?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Clear A 40 Foot Container In Nigeria? by adexfem(m): 7:55am On Apr 20, 2013
thehopeofglory:

What is your phone number?

08056345590 or 08038013408.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Camry 2007 AC Headache / Ferrari Girls Vs Kia Girls ! / Between Nissan Murano And Infiniti Fx35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.