Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Who Was The Fourth Man In The Fiery Furnace In Daniel 3:22-25? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Was The Fourth Man In The Fiery Furnace In Daniel 3:22-25? (6815 Views)

How Were Shedrach, Meshach, Abednego Pulled Out Of The Furnace / Where Was Daniel When Shedrack, Meshack & Abednego Were Flung Into The Furnace? / The Fiery Tongue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Was The Fourth Man In The Fiery Furnace In Daniel 3:22-25? by Ndipe(m): 1:04am On Mar 04, 2012
Daniel 3:22-25: Therefore because the king's commandment was urgent, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flames of the fire slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace. Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonished, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his coun, sellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king. He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.[/b]Who was the fourth man in the fiery furnace that Nebuchadnezzar, (a pagan king) referred to as the Son of God which took place in the Old Testament?

http://www.torontobaptist.org/kjb_material/daniel3.htm

PS: Interesting insights in the Holy Bible about the Son of God in Proverbs 30:4,

Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? [b]what is His name, and what is His Son's n
ame, if thou canst tell?
Re: Who Was The Fourth Man In The Fiery Furnace In Daniel 3:22-25? by Goshen360(m): 5:00am On Mar 04, 2012
The fourth man is Jesus. I might need to show you deeper revelation on my answer but am it will take me quite some time but i'm busy at the time am replying. I will be back.
Re: Who Was The Fourth Man In The Fiery Furnace In Daniel 3:22-25? by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2012
Some people believe d 4th man 2 be an angel n majority believe him 2 be jesus.i don't fink we can ever really knw who he was cos in d book of job n genesis,angels were referred 2 as sons of god.so,nebuchadnezzar might have inferred dat d 4th man didn't look human,dat he looked like a god.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Was A Muslim? / Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. / Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.