Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Is Moringa Farming More Commercially Viable? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Moringa Farming More Commercially Viable? (11633 Views)

The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria To Invest Into / Viable Bussiness Ideas For $50k/7.5 Mill Naira In Nigeria. / Is Haulage Business Viable In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Moringa Farming More Commercially Viable? by elebiola(m): 6:04am On Mar 04, 2012
Pls what are the prospects of moringa farming? When compared to palmoil,is it more commercially viable? What is d price of a kilo of moringa leaves and on an average hw many kilos can be gotten from a tree. Are there ready buyers throughout Nigeria and finally, How abt d seed?

Please wld appreciate answers, Thank u

1 Like

Re: Is Moringa Farming More Commercially Viable? by metroguy2: 9:35am On Mar 04, 2012
hello dear,
I am a distributor of Moringa products. you see,all categories of moringa products are commercially viable.But just have to do an aggressive advertising plan. how well you are able to convince potential buyers is what counts. And you can do some background research on this seed by surfing www.mamamoringa.net. you can reach5 me on O7035145485
Re: Is Moringa Farming More Commercially Viable? by Thethy(m): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2012
Re: Is Moringa Farming More Commercially Viable? by wakes: 3:24am On Jul 21, 2012
elebiola: Pls what are the prospects of moringa farming? When compared to palmoil,is it more commercially viable? What is d price of a kilo of moringa leaves and on an average hw many kilos can be gotten from a tree. Are there ready buyers throughout Nigeria and finally, How abt d seed?

Please wld appreciate answers, Thank u
Moringa is Highly commercially viable. Right now, a kilo of leaf powder is about N5,000(bulk), a kilo of seeds is more expensive! A tree can give you a kilo of powder when matured and maturity period is within one year. There are roughly 8 seeds in a pod. Some trees produce as many as 1000 pods per season. So check it out when a kilo comprises about 3600 seeds. There are ready buyers and the market is still growing as more and more people are getting to know about the medicinal, nutritional and economic importance of moringa.
To raise seedlings for transplanting, I advice you get the seeds and raise them yourself, it is very easy to do that. Get a black polythene bag(N10) pack top soil inside and plant. Wait for 7 days maximum, and you will see them sprouting.

We have large quantity of quality, well processed(shade dried) moringa powder available. Also, we have
*Moringa seedlings (See picture attached)
*Moringa oil(local and foreign)
*Moringa tea (local and foreign)
*Moringa cleanser
*Moringa milk powder
*Moringa DVD (FREE IF YOUR BUY PRODUCTS WORTH N10000)
*Moringa books.

Also, we CONSULT ON MORINGA.
If you want to join the MORINGA DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA, indicate your interest.
Send me your email address (to the numbers below.)
For a FREE EBOOK ON MORINGA
Contact MR. SOLOMON ON +2348065387819 , +2348122964741
Blessings!

Re: Is Moringa Farming More Commercially Viable? by HIGHHILLMORINGA: 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
Some of the Benefits of Moringa
1. Contains over 90 nutrients to support body health
2. Contains 46 anti-oxidants
3. Contains 36 anti-inflammatory compounds
4. Promotes healthy circulatory system
5. Promotes healthy digestion
6. Promotes healthy cellular structure
7. Enhances skin health
8. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
9. Provides a sense of well being
10. Triggers the metabolism
11. Increases energy
12. Helps cleanse and detoxify the body of infectious toxins
13. Nourishes the eyes and brain
14. Supports normal blood glucose
15. Promotes natural serum cholesterol
16. Promotes normal functioning of the liver and the kidney
17. Provides a high level of fibres
18. Is an extremely powerful free radical fighter
19. Helps improve Mental Clarity/focus
21. Promotes sound sleep
22. Help enhance intimate desire and performance
23. Fights cancerous cells
24. Help slow down the aging process
25. Helps maintain healthy heart functions
26. Helps minimize inflammation
27. Helps in the prevention of arteriosclerosis
28. Helps enhance visual acuity
29. Helps stabilize normal blood sugar levels
30. Help fight general depression and stress
31. Supports weight loss
32. Improves upon your overall physical strength

Re: Is Moringa Farming More Commercially Viable? by joshuabiz: 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
hw much is a kilo of moringa seeds?after transplanting does it needs constant weeting? what are other factors that could inhibit the growth within the stipulated period(1yr)
Re: Is Moringa Farming More Commercially Viable? by Zhedoga: 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
metroguy2: hello dear,
I am a distributor of Moringa products. you see,all categories of moringa products are commercially viable.But just have to do an aggressive advertising plan. how well you are able to convince potential buyers is what counts. And you can do some background research on this seed by surfing www.mamamoringa.net. you can reach5 me on O7035145485
Pls can u gett to me for businez?
Re: Is Moringa Farming More Commercially Viable? by umhoera(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
Moringa is indeed a wonderful plant, when carefully understood a part from the health benefit it also help to reduced poverty. When I first discovered moringa my thought was how can this plant bless me and others as I got to work, I am glad to say thank God I found moringa. today we have acres of moringa plantation and we are doing very well. I will be glad to help an investor to get started. www.greengoldmoringa.com or call 08055508184
Re: Is Moringa Farming More Commercially Viable? by sessypgm(m): 4:16am On Jan 16, 2016
Wish area do u specialize,seed or leave? then how do u dry ur seed?
Re: Is Moringa Farming More Commercially Viable? by Mattpopson101: 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
I'll like to learn more about this Moringa. I could get acres to get started..

wakes:

Moringa is Highly commercially viable. Right now, a kilo of leaf powder is about N5,000(bulk), a kilo of seeds is more expensive! A tree can give you a kilo of powder when matured and maturity period is within one year. There are roughly 8 seeds in a pod. Some trees produce as many as 1000 pods per season. So check it out when a kilo comprises about 3600 seeds. There are ready buyers and the market is still growing as more and more people are getting to know about the medicinal, nutritional and economic importance of moringa.
To raise seedlings for transplanting, I advice you get the seeds and raise them yourself, it is very easy to do that. Get a black polythene bag(N10) pack top soil inside and plant. Wait for 7 days maximum, and you will see them sprouting.
We have large quantity of quality, well processed(shade dried) moringa powder available. Also, we have
*Moringa seedlings (See picture attached)
*Moringa oil(local and foreign)
*Moringa tea (local and foreign)
*Moringa cleanser
*Moringa milk powder
*Moringa DVD (FREE IF YOUR BUY PRODUCTS WORTH N10000)
*Moringa books.
Also, we CONSULT ON MORINGA.
If you want to join the MORINGA DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA, indicate your interest.
Send me your email address (to the numbers below.)
For a FREE EBOOK ON MORINGA
Contact MR. SOLOMON ON +2348065387819 , +2348122964741
Blessings!

Would like to consult about Moringa.
Re: Is Moringa Farming More Commercially Viable? by ladimaaji: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
Am ladi, am in kaduna state. I have moringa powder for sale. It is organic and sand free. #5,000 tears. Moringa soap #1000 moringa tea #1000 and moringa oil it's pure 100ml #1,500
Re: Is Moringa Farming More Commercially Viable? by ladimaaji: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
My number +2348053935593
Re: Is Moringa Farming More Commercially Viable? by anibirelawal(m): 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
Where can one sell moringa seed of large quantity, like 10 tonnes above?
Re: Is Moringa Farming More Commercially Viable? by imhere: 3:43pm On May 18, 2018
Moringa farming is seriously trending, if you are an aspiring millionaire here is a machine for you to mint your cash. An acre is big enough for you to achieve this; everything about the tree is money.

The seeds can be harvsted twice a year, the leaves every 3 weeks within a year of cutivating the crop....
You can continue the reading from here http://www.enibest.com.ng/moringa-farming/

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Unveils Auto Loan Scheme For Smes / How To Start A Business Online: Opinion From Successful Nigerian Entrepreneurs / Company Formation In Nigeria: Q&A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.