Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Ekigho Ehiosun Shines In Turkey - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ekigho Ehiosun Shines In Turkey (675 Views)

Call Back Ekigho Ehiosun To The National Team.. He Is A Star In The Making / Nigerian Forward Ekigho Ehiosun Joins Turkish Club- Samsunspor / Nigeria Vs Kenya Match Preview: Martins To Return, Oduamadi, Ehiosun In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekigho Ehiosun Shines In Turkey by nini1: 7:31am On Mar 04, 2012
Nigeria international striker Ekigho Ehiosun scored his seventh goal as his Turkish club staged a late fight to avoid relegation.

However, Samsunspor remain second from bottom on the Turkish league table with 29 points from 29 matches.

Ehiosun scored Samsunspor’s second goal in a 2-0 victory away to Antalyaspor.

The forward, who is on loan from Warri Wolves, struck in the 88th minute to take his goals’ haul to seven.

He said they will keep doing their best to see that the rigour out of the drop zone.

“It was a sweet victory for us, we needed it after losing home fixture last week, I thank God I scored to contribute to the victory,” Ehiosun told MTNFootball.com

“We have to keep doing our best to see that we move away from our current position. It is very hard but it is very possible to escape the drop. The result is not about me but the team. I hope we keep up this performance.”

http://kdksports..com/2012/03/ekigho-ehiosun-shines-in-turkey.html
Re: Ekigho Ehiosun Shines In Turkey by mansmith(m): 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2012
good,keep it up

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna To Stage Eagles 2014 World Cup Qualifiers / Barcelona To Pay £180 Million For The Signature Of Nigerian Duo / Everton Legend West Dies Former Goalkeeper Passes Away Aged 69

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.