Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

How to Detect A Scam MLM and HYIP Business Operating in Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Detect A Scam MLM and HYIP Business Operating in Nigeria (13449 Views)

Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria / How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” / NCC May Revoke 115 Internet Service Providers (ISPs) Operating In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Detect A Scam MLM and HYIP Business Operating in Nigeria by madegbola: 4:15am On Jan 19, 2013
naira4ever: @madegbola
you are right. life itself is a risk and full of risks. Many do not know that they pass thru a lot when they sleep at night and luckily wake up next day. Should we say we won't sleep again because someone (may be your next neighbour) slept last night and reported dead - 'never wake up this morning? Fools and Cowards.
Do your research, make contacts and inquiries about that project, program or business investment you are about taking. Nothing wrong in making trials just that there are two sides to a coin. If many are cowards like you, there will be no investors, businessmen, and political contestants that eventually win and become president of a nation because they must take the risk, contest and fight for survival.
My advice is that whether MLM or Investment program, make your research and be diligent in your action.
Enjoy

You know what they say now "Talkatives do nothing and get nothing, Risk takers do things, get hurt sometimes and gain more most times, all our mentors are great risk takers and that why they are successful, thank you man and for the people over there that take risks...
Re: How to Detect A Scam MLM and HYIP Business Operating in Nigeria by Hall2(m): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
Indeed, there scams online, but we need not be so scam conscious and miss the
real online business and investment site outside there.

I am really presently enjoying and benefiting from couple of them.

I mean the one I have tested for more than one year now and still paying
and lucrative.

If you close your eyes not to see evil, by the time good will be passing you will not know.

Do not be ignore, there are genuine online business and investment sites,

I am a living witness

Gbenga
Re: How to Detect A Scam MLM and HYIP Business Operating in Nigeria by Hall2(m): 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2013
FREE OFFER FOR ALL

Dear All,

If you have a valid email address through which you can download
PDF materials, then I have a good news for you:

I have some Downloadable E-books which I have decided to out for FREE

So if you are interested in the following e-books, kindly forward
your valid email address to 07065592383 or 07057322933:

1. HOW TO USE CLASSIFIED ADVERTS PLUS RESALE RIGHT PRODUCTS TO RAKE IN N120, 000 MONTHLY

2. HOW TO TURN N400 RECHARGE CARD INTO N60, 000 WITHIN A MONTH

3. HOW TO MAKE QUICK AND EASY N91, 000 IN 7-14 DAYS ONLINE INTO YOUR BANK WITHOUT A PRODUCT
4. 7 STREAMS OF INCOME FOR THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN

5. HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON FACEBOOK

6. STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO START RECHARGEABLE CARD BUSINESS

7. HOW TO MAKE BIG MONEY BETTING IN NAIRA ON FOOTBALL

8. HOW TO MAKE OVER N75, 000 MONTHLY, JUST BY SENDING MESSAGES FOR PEOPLE

9. HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH FACEBOOK IN NIGERIA

10. HOW TO OPEN LIBERTY RESERVE FOR FREE

11. HOW TO OPEN ALERT PAY FOR FREE

12. HOW TO DESIGN WEBSITE IN 60 MINUTES

13. THINK AND GROW RICH BOOK BY NAPOLEON HILL

14. BORN TO RICH BOOK

15. HOW TO ELIMINATE STRESS AND ANXIETY

16. ACCOUNTING BASIC: BOOK KEEPING FOR SMALL BUSINESS

Offer last till 31st April, 2013,

Your friend in progress/prosperity

Gbenga Samuel
Re: How to Detect A Scam MLM and HYIP Business Operating in Nigeria by madegbola: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
You cannot afford to doubt what you have not experienced, go to http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational (Best Nigerian Online Programme since I have joined in 2012)
Re: How to Detect A Scam MLM and HYIP Business Operating in Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
madegbola: You cannot afford to doubt what you have not experienced, go to http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational (Best Nigerian Online Programme since I have joined in 2012)
THIS GUY S A CRIMINAL N HE STAYS IN LAGOS, IF HE SO CLAIM HE MAKE A PENNY 4RM HIS DUBIOUS ONLINE BUSINES TELL HIM U BOTH TO SE 1 ON 1 N LET HIM DROP HIS PARTICULARS , DONT LET HIM DUPE U IN DIS NEW ERA, I REST MY CASE
Re: How to Detect A Scam MLM and HYIP Business Operating in Nigeria by tck2000(m): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2019
Right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unexpected money in my account - What do I do? I have bills to pay! / Fire Incident At Ogbo Mmanu Nnobi Anambra - Photos / Controversial Ibaka Seaport Relocated And Renamed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.