Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

What Is Causes Of Hiv Infections And Other Illness? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Causes Of Hiv Infections And Other Illness? (1105 Views)

New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected / HIV Infections Fall, U.N. Says Ending AIDS “feasible” / Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Causes Of Hiv Infections And Other Illness? by akuenwebe(m): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2012
[center]My people i want to let u know the cause of 90% of sickness we have in the world is what is known as STAPH-AUREUS. Visit me today in my office to give u full lecture on the causes of sickness CALL ME ON +2348063237958 DR JUDE NWAFOR FROM ANAMBRA STATE NIGERIA VISIT ME TODAY IF U ARE LOOKING FOR THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB COME GOD WILL SEE U THROUGH I RUN HERBAL LABORATORY WITH HERBS TO KNOW THE CAUSE OF UR SICKNESS LOW SPRM COUNT COLLECTION, ALL KINDS OF INFECTIONS, DIABETES.ULCER[/center] [left][/left]
Re: What Is Causes Of Hiv Infections And Other Illness? by slimming: 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
Poor hygiene

Poor diet and health awareness

Bad lifestyle

Too much of refined products etc

(1) (Reply)

5 Foods And Drinks To Avoid Before Bed: Get A Good Night Sleep By Choosing The R / The Small Gods Called Medical Doctors Needs Sacrifice / Heart Breaking Photos As Liberia Struggles To Battle EBOLA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.