Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message (6964 Views)

See The Message Etisalat Sent To My Friend / A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) / Etisalat Sent This Message To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by pek(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2012
Hey folks. Today march 5th is my birthday. But that is no news and that is not why i am excited. I am excited because i got an unusual bd gift. Etisalat sent me a beautiful tent message. I am not talking about the general message. No, this was customised with my name on it. It was unexpected. I didnt get from my banks, brokers etc . I have always loved etisalat and will always do. This gesture makes me love them more.
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by Dyt(f): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2012
etisalat. . . . .
now u talkin . . . .
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by Honeycity(f): 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2012
happi Birthday to you cheesy
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by kokoye(m): 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2012
is that message free . . or you're getting charged for the incoming message?
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by Dabss(m): 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2012
kokoye:

lol.
Its Glo that will do a thing like that
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by pek(m): 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2012
kokoye:

of course it is free. Why will they charge me for delivering? I never asked for it.
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by blank(f): 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2012
Happy Birthday!!!
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by Basics007: 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2012
So etisalat sends "tent" messages these days. Must be really sunny out there
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by agiboma(f): 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2012
happy bday
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by tollu: 12:05am On Mar 06, 2012
pek:

Hey folks. Today march 5th is my birthday. But that is no news and that is not why i am excited. I am excited because i got an unusual bd gift. Etisalat sent me a beautiful tent message. I am not talking about the general message. No, this was customised with my name on it. It was unexpected. I didnt get from my banks, brokers etc . I have always loved etisalat and will always do. This gesture makes me love them more.

Customised with your name doesn't make it special nah, in this computer age? E nor mean say dem sabi you o Sorry to be a bad belle tongue
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by Abayomin70(m): 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2012
tollu:

Customised with your name doesn't make it special nah, in this computer age? E nor mean say dem sabi you o Sorry to be a bad belle tongue
FACT but easy naaaaa
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by sheyee(m): 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2012
Is like u love receiving text messages this one that you are still expecting from your bank and broker, anyway happy birthday to you. They should have sent you a Recharge card to compliment grin grin
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by Suntemi(m): 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2012
sheyee:

Is like u love receiving text messages this one that you are still expecting from your bank and broker, anyway happy birthday to you. They should have sent you a Recharge card to compliment grin grin

Sharp guy grin
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by methodman(m): 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2012
Nothing so special about that anyway. I also received mine last month. No big deal. I'm sure dis was d message u received. Dear BABATUNDE, Happy Birthday! We celebrate with u because u are special to us. May this year bring you joy & prosperity. Have a wonderful day! Etisalat. N:B Babatunde is my name. Cheers!
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by Funkymallam(m): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2012
Etibaba, sure the best netwrk for the now!
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by humblebee: 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2012
yea. i got same on ma bday too but fortunately i also got from one of my bank. check your balance, maybe sms deliveries are countered by account balance, #kidding
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by Simjos(m): 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2012
they should send it as recharge card
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by Simjos(m): 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2012
they should send it as recharge card
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by EEVICTOREE(m): 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2012
Happy Belated Birthday, smiley
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2012
@poster

you registered your line so they have ur name.

it was done programatically so stop feeling like they singled you out to send that message to you.
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by ePUNK: 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2012
them know u for city?
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by atasteve: 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2012
Small things like that are what organizations do to steal the hearts of their clients and members of staff away. Not big but thoughtfull.
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by pek(m): 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2012
atasteve:

Small things like that are what organizations do to steal the hearts of their clients and members of staff away. Not big but thoughtfull.
my point exactky! I have used mtn and glo for years before etisalat but , It shows how they value their customers.
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by highland(m): 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2012
This is amazing
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2012
So thoughtful of them. Let's hope other network borrow a leaf from them. I know it's a customised thing, that has to do with pulling Customer's Firstname and querying the DataBase etc! But, for them to include such feature in their application, tells alot. Kudos, Etisalat. smiley

Happy Birthday to you!
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by mbulela: 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2012
If it was MTN,they would send you a text asking where the party is holding?
If it was Glo, they would promise you 100 million cars (or something silly).
Airtel would probably call you on that automated recorded call thingy telling you that their people will get in touch with your people to discuss the birthday party arrangements.
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by Cotton(m): 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2012
How did this make the front page? shocked shocked
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2012
Happy birthday to u and congratulation
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by Baawaa(m): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2012
Etisalat is the most useless network in Nigeria!Ask me why!
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by niceG: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2012
Bros I think say na cash, I just rush go buy etsalat line b4 i read the story because 23/03 na my bd. They tried that is good of them MTN WILL NEVA TRY DAT instead dem go over send adverts dat day. Anyway, HAPPY BD, HAVE A BLAST(no b bomb o).
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by kemiola89(f): 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2012
happy birthday, may you witness many more of dis day in gud health and happiness LLNP
Re: Etisalat Sent Me A Birthday Message by joshfash(m): 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2012
On front page? Too bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp On Asha 200 And Other Unsupported Phones / How Much Is The Samsung Galaxy Grand I9080 / Bye Bye To Power Bank, It1556 is here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.