Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Any Interest In Classic Nigerian Movies? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Any Interest In Classic Nigerian Movies? (932 Views)

Do You Know This Classic Nigerian Sitcom? / Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. / What Are Some Of The Classic Nigerian Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Interest In Classic Nigerian Movies? by GNM: 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2012
Hello Everyone,

I am new to Nairaland and I have read a number of really interesting posts here. I am currently working on a online service that will be offered to any fans of Nigerian movies to provide them with Nigerian movies that are very popular and difficult to find.

The focus will be on classic Nigerian movies like Rattlesnake, Forever and other works by inspirational directors such as Amaka Igwe, Chico Ejiro and so on. A lot of their older works are hard to get a hold of so many years later and I am working to provide them and make them accessible.

I would like any feedback from my fellow Nigerians (and anybody who watches Nigerian movies) regarding your thoughts and opinions on this project.

Regards,
Greg

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Movie / Top Ten Best Movies Of The Year. / If You Are To Have Extraordinary power, Merlin Or Kyle Who Will You Like To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.