Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. (80878 Views)

Do You Know This Classic Nigerian Sitcom? / What Are Some Of The Classic Nigerian Movies / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by valicious1(m): 12:37am On Apr 22, 2013
These are some classic old movies we saw in the good old days. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by valicious1(m): 12:41am On Apr 22, 2013
Love without language and things fall apart

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by valicious1(m): 12:49am On Apr 22, 2013
The good old days when naija movies really touched our hearts

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by jasperdgenius(m): 12:56am On Apr 22, 2013
Truely naija........would really luv 2 watch dem again.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by valicious1(m): 12:59am On Apr 22, 2013
Some more ………

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Caracta(f): 1:05am On Apr 22, 2013
I remember "karishika karishika queen of egypt...cinema cinema king of lion". Abi how una dey sing am? grin

And "Owo Blow, Domitilla, Seven Days...etc."

Memories ♥

16 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by valicious1(m): 1:28am On Apr 22, 2013
Caracta: I remember "karishika karishika queen of egypt...cinema cinema king of lion". Abi how una dey sing am? grin

Memories ♥
Lol @ karishika "satan is in trouble" grin
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 22, 2013
back in the dayss..,.i reali miss does movies; u forgot to add Rituals,highway to the grave,Vugar,escape from congo,silent night

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by valicious1(m): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2013
More ………

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by valicious1(m): 8:33am On Apr 22, 2013
Another

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Caracta(f): 10:43am On Apr 22, 2013
Truckpusher! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by elvision1(m): 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
Caracta: I remember "karishika karishika queen of egypt...cinema cinema king of lion". Abi how una dey sing am? grin

LOL.. its "karashika! Karashika! Queen of darkness!!"

I remember

7DAYS AND 7NIGHTS,
AKI NA UKWA,
LAGOS NA WA,

ya "ISSAKABA!" that was a classic like "END OF THE ROAD"
una forget "DESPERADO!"

THE PROSTITUTE
BLACK ARROW
WOMEN ABOVE MEN

mehnnn too much!
Nice thread!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Youngpo413: 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
Raw deal,state of emergency,died wretched,calabash etc
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Adamaranma: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
Pls am looking for the movie--Evil passion, does anyone still have it? I want to make a copy or buy it pls. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Ignatio(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
Rattlesnake, Battle of Musanga, Silent Night, Akaraka Adanmma pt 1-7 etc.
Can one get these classics in DVD?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by valicious1(m): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ignatio: Rattlesnake, Battle of Musanga, Silent Night, Akaraka Adanmma pt 1-7 etc.
Can one get these classics in DVD?
Akaraka adamma!!!!!! Jeeeeezzz. Dat movie don old oooo. I watched it wen I wan still a kid grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Mamacita007(f): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
Karashikaaaaaaa karashikaaaa grin grin
wat of circle of doom?

there's 1 movie where a stingy man buried his brother in an expensive casket. i can't remember the name
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2013

Memories ♥
Lucifer Lucifer, King of Demons. Karashika Karashika, Queen of Darkness... grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Ignatio(m): 6:36am On Nov 15, 2013
Mamacita007:

there's 1 movie where a stingy man buried his brother in an expensive casket. i can't remember the name

The movie is Died Wretched, Starring Tony Umez, Eucharia Anunobi

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by omanifrank(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
yeaa

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by fittty(m): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
Wow! We used to watch them on VHS cassette player. cheesy video club tinz
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by seedord247(m): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
What about ... Owo blow... Aje ni iya re, Iru Esin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Adesam09(m): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hmm...
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by omanifrank(m): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
memories....wat a time
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by omicron(m): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
IGODO!!! Please anybody knows where I can find that movie to re-watch! A classic African Movie.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
I don't think Nigeria would have made headway in the movie industry without the Igbos. They pioneered and championed the industry...look at all the actors then, pretty much all IGBOS! Please no haters...this is an observation that requires commendation from all ethnic groups. Any attack, you are finished!

34 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Iaz93: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
I can't forget Karashika oh. gringrin There's also HIGHWAY TO THE GRAVE ... MARRIED TO A WITCH

Naija like winch film oh undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by boniflex(m): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
I still remember IVA, FOOL MOON, AKIDI, VUGA and SAMADORA

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Jayses(m): 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
Dramas

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
Anybody!
I repeat!
Anybody wey get 'Willy-Willy' film to sell or download should pm ASAP cool

A bowl of kunu awaits u, handsomely cool

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by yuzedo: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
N'ibo ni Rattlesnake?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Dominionng(m): 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
Mortal inheritance.
True confession.
Gone are the days when Regina Askia and Liz Benson were the Queens of Nollywood. Days when we had 'make sense' producers like the Ejiros and Teco Benson. Nonsense started when Ramsey Noah & co started My love, True love, Real love, Foreign love, love love love RUBBISH!

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking / BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.