Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

T A Orji Vs Ikemba Ojukwu - Who Is Greater? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T A Orji Vs Ikemba Ojukwu - Who Is Greater? (1264 Views)

Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / I Slept Around With Maried Women Including Bianca Ojukwu, Who Am I? / Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T A Orji Vs Ikemba Ojukwu - Who Is Greater? by pluto04(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2012
Who is greater between these two gentlemen? cheesy

Re: T A Orji Vs Ikemba Ojukwu - Who Is Greater? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2012
Useless thread, even for a joke its not funny
Re: T A Orji Vs Ikemba Ojukwu - Who Is Greater? by amaham(m): 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2012
Bia pluto, why shld u mix light and dark in a sentence.
Re: T A Orji Vs Ikemba Ojukwu - Who Is Greater? by pluto04(m): 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2012
deshclones:

cry cryl, your very unfortunate father will be shaking his dammed big head for having a wastepipe for a child, cry cry
Good luck to you and your waste pipe son. I'm sure it runs in the family. cheesy
It is so unfortunate that your son has to take the waste pipe gene from you just like you took it from your waste pipe father. I'm shaking my head for your waste pipe generation. Sorry.
Re: T A Orji Vs Ikemba Ojukwu - Who Is Greater? by dustydee: 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2012
@poster
are you ok?
Re: T A Orji Vs Ikemba Ojukwu - Who Is Greater? by deshclones(m): 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2012
you probably looking for who to vent your anger and frustrations on, too bad you messed with the wrong dude, bastard mammal spewing rubbish behind a computer, computer warrior that is a bleeped up coward in real life, my statement still stands, keep insulting peeps your g4y father and his lineage can never untie their shoe lace, am not the reason for your failure and backwardness so don't channel your frustrations at me, take it out on your mother who got cursed from cheating on your dad with you, cry cry

Now go play with sand as usual with kids old enough to be your child, idio00t  angry angry
Re: T A Orji Vs Ikemba Ojukwu - Who Is Greater? by pluto04(m): 11:15pm On Mar 05, 2012
deshclones:

you probably looking for who to vent your anger and frustrations on, too bad you messed with the wrong dude, bastard mammal spewing rubbish behind a computer, computer warrior that is a bleeped up coward in real life, my statement still stands, keep insulting peeps your g4y father and his lineage can never untie their shoe lace, am not the reason for your failure and backwardness so don't channel your frustrations at me, take it out on your mother who got cursed from cheating on your dad with you,  cry cry

Now go play with sand as usual with kids old enough to be your child, idio00t  angry angry

And you should blame your harlot mother who refused to flush you down the toilet after she found out that you've taken the waste pipe gene from your father. Anuofia!  angry
Re: T A Orji Vs Ikemba Ojukwu - Who Is Greater? by deshclones(m): 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2012
pluto04:

And you should blame your harlot mother who refused to flush you down the toilet after she found out that you've taken the waste pipe gene from your father. Anuofia!  angry

is that all you can come up wit you dim witted g4y prostitute, at least it better than sleeping with one's mum, no wonder your life is so bleeped up, go play with sand jor, am very busy reading and interpreting seismic data to waste time on mother despoilers like you, useless peeps i get to exchange words with on NL, grin grin grin
Re: T A Orji Vs Ikemba Ojukwu - Who Is Greater? by dayokanu(m): 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2012
TA Orji definitely

Anyone is better than a coward who fled and left his ppl to die
Re: T A Orji Vs Ikemba Ojukwu - Who Is Greater? by pluto04(m): 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2012
deshclones:

is that all you can come up wit you dim witted g4y LovePeddler, at least it better than sleeping with one's mum, no wonder your life is so bleeped up, go play with sand jor, am very busy reading and interpreting seismic data to waste time on mother despoilers like you, useless peeps i get to exchange words with on NL,  grin grin grin

Who gives a flying fu-ck whether you read seismic data? It still doesn't change the fact that you're a waste pipe like your dad and his dad before him. It also did not change the fact that your mum should have flushed you into the pit latrine. Now what is the next professional jargon you're going to drop? Douchebag! Empty barrel!!
Re: T A Orji Vs Ikemba Ojukwu - Who Is Greater? by deshclones(m): 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2012
lol

foolish fool, get a life mother despoiler, guess u've never heard of seismic data before, google is your help you idi100t,

btw how do u sleep after fuck1ng your old mama?? just asking undecided undecided
Re: T A Orji Vs Ikemba Ojukwu - Who Is Greater? by pluto04(m): 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2012
deshclones:

lol

foolish fool, get a life mother despoiler, guess u've never heard of seismic data before, google is your help you idi100t,

btw how do u sleep after  fuck1ng your old mama?? just asking undecided undecided
You still going on about seismic data!  cheesy   cheesy cheesy You've obviously just discovered the term!  cheesy

The fact that you've just learn t about 'seismic data'  on Google does not change the fact that you're a nutter and a waste pipe. Learn to forgive your mum for not flushing you down the toilet and your dad for passing you the waste pipe gene. You're obviously very frustrated. It must really suck to be a waste pipe.

(1) (Reply)

Diversification Of Economy: How Will Declining Oil Revenues Affect Nigeria? / Got This Text Now.is It True? / Top Boko Haram Commanders And Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano-premium TIME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.