Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? (18185 Views)

Poll: Who got balls of steel?

Colonel Ojukwu: 29% (48 votes)
Colonel Gadhaffi: 52% (84 votes)
None of above: 5% (9 votes)
I cant be bothered: 12% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

‘you Can’t Be More Biafran Than Ojukwu Who Abandoned Struggle’ Ben Apugo / I Slept Around With Maried Women Including Bianca Ojukwu, Who Am I? / Maitama Sule And Ojukwu Who Is More Eloquent And Has Good Command In English.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Seunn11: 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2011
One was called a mad dog.the other was a chicken.
One was bald, the other very hairy.
One was Intelligent, the other a dumbie
One loved his people, the other could care less
One would rather die fighting the enemy, the other would rather beg the enemy to allow him run away.
One came from the desert, the other from the jungle.
One was well known, the other lived (lives?) in obscurity
One had discipline, the other was sleeping with little girls
One had oil in his territory, the other was stealing land because of oil
One was a COLONEL WITH BALLS OF STEEL, The other was a COLONEL WITH SILKY PU.SSY.

Question: tell me who got balls of steel and who got silky pu.ssy

1 Like

Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Seunn11: 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2011
Libyan Colonel>>>>>>Nigerian Colonel?
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Seunn11: 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2011
I do not hate the Arabs!! This is not a scheme of indirectly insulting their colonel by comparing a lion to a goat!!! smiley
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Babamide(m): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2011
If you win you need not explain, but if you lose you should not be there to explain
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Dede1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2011
@OP

You seem to compound your idiocy with infantile rant that uncovers your mental feebleness. I guess you will look more human than jackass when you get the comparable references correct.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by kettykin: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2011
@ poster you seem to have a very poor background of history . Let me help you.
One was born of Arab poor shepherd the other was born by a multi billionaire Igbo business Man.
One left his fathers poverty for the wealth of his country the other left his fathers billions to fight for his people.
One could barely last 8 months fighting rebels backed by only NATO the other was a rebel fighting a government army back heavily by Soviet union . Great Britain
Germany. Egypt. Arab world Muslim world. Ijaws . Fulani hausa . Yoruba and over 250 Nigeria tribes and African union with only 177 rifles for 30 Months.

One was killer by rebels the other was never captured by the inept nigerian army despite their foreign backing.

One is being dishonored and rejected by his people the other is celebrated and loved .

One was called a mad dog the other a great lion.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by EkoIle1: 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2011
One stood and fight to the death like a real man while the other one ran like a coward and sissy punk. There you have it.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Dede1(m): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2011
Eko Ile:

One stood and fight to the death like a real man while the other one ran like a coward and sissy punk. There you have it.

Shut up your putrid loudmouth. An inherent coward from the lineage of uncountable cowards has effrontery to refer to battle-tested figure as sissy punk. I shall bet a reasonable amount that a gudgeon with moniker, Eko Ole, has never touched a BB gun in his or her miserable life.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by EkoIle1: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2011
Dede1:

Shut up your putrid loudmouth. An inherent coward from the lineage of uncountable cowards has effrontery to refer to battle-tested figure as sissy punk. I shall bet a reasonable amount that a gudgeon with moniker, Eko Ole, has never touched a BB gun in his or her miserable life.

Why bother? You and your senseless garbage on NL never made any sense to me. How do you get battle tested after dropping your Shakabula and dumping the millions you led to their deaths? They say the captain is always the last person to leave the sinking ship, but the lazy punk jumped off first.

Fcukkiing heartless cowards.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by menik(m): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2011
Let the ignorant listen and rethink, how long shall Africa be in the dark?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2WGNtk5oBo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KQAp6HQPAE
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Rgp92: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2011
Gadaffi. Real man.

I hate people that start shit, then run.

1 Like

Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by niggadee(m): 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2011
Ojukwu is puzzy
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2011
very ignorant thread
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Seunn11: 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2011
One was born into average family but attained greatness, one was born by a wealthy family (using his village standard) but bought his way;
One could be General or field Marshal but remained a Colonel, one wanted to bully his way but could only be a Colonel;
One became King of kings of Africa, the other was made an Owelle in one corner of African jungle;
One made life easy for his people, one made life a living hell for his own;
One could speak Arabic, English, Italian among many languages while the other barely speak passable English and ramble in another one;
One instill fear in enemies, the other piss in his pants when enemies surface;
One has IQ of 136, the other has IQ of 72
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by ak47mann(m): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2011
when they start creating threads about awolowo that murderer, his Bones need to end up in Hague dummy don't complain.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2011
Ojuku ran away disguised like a woman.he can't even die for what he was killing for.shame

1 Like

Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by cap28: 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2011
Ojukwu - most definitely never had balls of steel and infact betrayed the igbos in the end by refusing to fight to the death  like all heroes - to make matters worse he even switched sides after being allowed back into the country and joined forces with the very people who caused the death of millions of his own people.

Gadaffi was a revolutionary leader who freed his people from european/american imperialism, improved their  standard of livng and chose death rather than enslavement under america and europe.

Ojukwu = sell out, opportunist and betrayer.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by ak47mann(m): 12:05am On Oct 23, 2011
Let me ask your DEVILS in human body,is it ojukwu you hate or his tribe? cus i have never see any of you say anything good about igbos in general.

Cant you people recognized you are a product of hate, or should i have to prove all the time?

Hippocrates  and deceivers that practice oppression and call it a quality,what about your own tribes, what have they achieved for the union?nothing! just destruction lies and deceive,never shown us or the world one thing your leaders most came from your people,what  they have achieved in that plastic union with no solid  foundation? only good at yapping yapping devils incarnates.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 23, 2011
ak47mann:

Let me ask your DEVILS in human body,is it ojukwu you hate or his tribe? cus i have never see any of you say anything good about igbos in general.

Cant you people recognized you are a product of hate, or should i have to prove all the time?

Hippocrates  and deceivers that practice oppression and call it quality,what about your own tribes what have they achieved for the union?nothing! just destruction lies and deceive,never shown us or the world one thing your leaders most came from your people,what  they have achieved in that plastic union with no solid  foundation? only good at yapping yapping devils incarnates.
Zombie. . .the topic says compare ojuku and Ghadaffi and you are here vomitting rubbish.Didn't ojuku run away when he couldn't withstand the superior firepower of Nigerin army ? True leader don't run,they fight till death.Ghadaffi has shown that which makes him a real man that your dying ojuiku.

1 Like

Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by kettykin: 12:17am On Oct 23, 2011
for those who ought to know but choose rather to remain ignorant , the war in libya ended the moment ghadaffi was captured and killed. If ghaddaffi was never captured like hitler the west would have rated him a more dangerous and unpredictable , heroism is not being captured , how can a heroe be captured and killed . Please read about napoleon bonarpate. And if ojukwu was captured alive and slaugthered it would have been very degrading for igbo dignity, if he never fought at all it would have been sheer cowardice.

Comparing these 2 to those who never fought at all like abiola/awolowo who didnt ever start a fight despite world/nigerian support but was slaughtered, ghadaffi/sadam hussein who fought for less than 9 months and lost and ojukwu who fought for 30 months and went to exile.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 23, 2011
So a hero should dress in skirt and blouse and flee to ivory coast Interesting !
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Areosapien(f): 12:24am On Oct 23, 2011
The Yoruba posters in this forum can be really jobless sha. Anyway, carry on - attention-starved idlers unfortunately will never belong in our agenda. Sorry. grin
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 23, 2011

long hiss !
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by White007(m): 12:37am On Oct 23, 2011
This poster is an inbred Swine.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by ak47mann(m): 12:38am On Oct 23, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Zombie. . .the topic says compare ojuku and Ghadaffi and you are here vomitting rubbish.Didn't ojuku run away when he couldn't withstand the superior firepower of Nigerin army ? True leader don't run,they fight till death.Ghadaffi has shown that which makes him a real man that your dying ojuiku.
[quote][/quote] you are a fool, i should have seen that your comment on ojukwu being a chicken and run for his life compare to a dictator like gaddafi that died shamefully and the world was laughing at him, well that will never be the case on BIAFRA actualization, ojukwu is a pedigree, well educated than that dummy,

Awolowo a devil that took his life!! people like that in igbo-land we don't bury  them is an abomination mind you,
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 23, 2011
Ibo boys are not smiling.Compare compare compare,is that too hard to do.one fights till death while the other fougjt small o but when things come get as e be,he collect hin wifey skirt and blouse,wear them and fled to ivory coast.how i wish there were stealth drones to blow that bit-ch for that year .
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by White007(m): 12:48am On Oct 23, 2011
@poster, I spoke to your mom. I asked her that now she has had a chance to see what kind of a man you turned out to be, would she have re-considered and aborted you? She told me,"Hell YES!, I personally would have sucked him out with his Daddy's shop Vac and tossed his carcass on the floor for the stray cats to eat." Looks like you are a big time loser cupcake. Do us all a favor and consider ending your miserable life. You are taking up valuable resources.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by ak47mann(m): 12:50am On Oct 23, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Ibo boys are not smiling.Compare compare compare,is that too hard to do.one fights till death while the other fougjt small o but when things come get as e be,he collect hin wifey skirt and blouse,wear them and fled to ivory coast.how i wish there were stealth drones to blow that bit-ch for that year .
mr man ojukwu never dress like a woman! you people and your yeye rumors undecided matter of fact my mums uncle was one of the gentle men that stood side by side "RIP" when ojukwu was leaving for ivory coast he stood there and watched him and some of his men walk straight to the helicopters waiting for them, i will not name his name for historical reasons your lies and your people cannot shift the truth, history is here to be told.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 23, 2011
So your dead uncle told you he didn't dress like a woman abi ? Roflmao.same way dariye and alamesiya would say they never dress like women to escape from london.Hahaha ojuku don wise tay tay.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by ak47mann(m): 1:09am On Oct 23, 2011
~Bluetooth:

So your dead uncle told you he didn't dress like a woman abi ? Roflmao.same way dariye and alamesiya would say they never dress like women to escape from london.Hahaha ojuku don wise tay tay.
speak 4 urself,
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 23, 2011
Yes i'm speaking for myself.Ojuku ran away because he can't die for what he stands for.I guess he was more interested in being the president of biafra.selfish interest !
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by kettykin: 1:20am On Oct 23, 2011
@ poster why would he dress like a lady , to disguise himself from who ?, when he was in his official military jet , whom did he need to disguise from , from people who could not capture him for 30 months.

With the unrealistic analysis posted in the forum am least surpirsed at why nigeria has remained unworkable and why some certain nigerians will not let go even after 51 years of rigmaroling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Senate Okays Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Request / COVID-19: Enugu Approves Assurance Package For Doctors, Other Health Workers / Ebonyi: APGA Gov Candidate, 9 Others declared Wanted over killing of monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.