Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open (12282 Views)

Police Parade ‘fake Soldiers And Car Thieves’ In Lagos (Pictured) / How He Was Harassed By Soldiers And Police For Helping Accident Victims / Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Nabbed In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open by ak47mann(m): 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2012
The guy is smart kid we igbos are too smart sometime even aliens wonder how we do it,we just naturally born with it thats why other groups their girls dey marry us so that their pikin be smart aswell,my next life na igbo oh cool
Re: Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open by ichidodo: 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2012
~Bluetooth:

How do eat your isi-ewu ? With goat meat or human parts ?
nshi-nama (cow dung) since it is ure culture not 2 b on d move and c tins but to siddon look, becum lazy and foolish,let mi help u Ishiewu means goat head. So if u r not too busy lookin 4 a 6-year old f !uck or not jst plain dumb,then u can do d rest of d maths. Tanx.
Re: Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open by ichidodo: 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2012
ak47mann:

The guy is smart kid we igbos are too smart sometime even aliens wonder how we do it,we just naturally born with it thats why other groups their girls dey marry us so that their pikin be smart aswell,my next life na igbo oh cool
Dem knw na, nah y e dey pain dem,especialy d yiriba guys. Dem no fit catch our babes but we dey carry all their wenches in sack-loads put inside soak-away pits, Make i go meet my fair-skinnd igbo wife.
Re: Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open by Standing5(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2012
Chai this thwead is blosomin oh! Who could av pwedicted . . .
Re: Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open by Skywalker5(m): 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2012
ichidodo:

Dem knw na, nah y e dey pain dem,especialy d yiriba guys. Dem no fit catch our babes but we dey carry all their wenches in sack-loads put inside soak-away pits, Make i go meet my[b] fair-skinnd[/b] igbo wife.

Na wa oooo
Re: Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open by Cypost: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2012
Some pple are just too Bias
D person attacking d tribe of d fruadster cAn he sincerely assert dt such cannot be found within his tribe.

One thing with hating is while d hater is busy biting himself d Object of d hate is unaware if his(hater) pains and dose nothing to help and sometimes try to aggravate it.

If u like, hate d igbos from now to eternity and call them all sorts, it dose not remove anything them either as a group or as individuals. You are merely biting and causing pains to urself. Same goes with hating Yorubas, Hausas, Efiks etc.

I condemn what fraudster ve done.
My 2c
Re: Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open by Skywalker5(m): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2012
Cypost:

Some pple are just too Bias
D person attacking d tribe of d fruadster cAn he sincerely assert dt such cannot be found within his tribe.

One thing with hating is while d hater is busy biting himself d Object of d hate is unaware if his(hater) pains and dose nothing to help and sometimes try to aggravate it.

If u like, hate d igbos from now to eternity and call them all sorts, it dose not remove anything them either as a group or as individuals. You are merely biting and causing pains to urself. Same goes with hating Yorubas, Hausas, Efiks etc.

I condemn what  fraudster ve done.
My 2c

Much respect for you,  bruv,

You would have taught educated Nigerians will not go this low to attach each other tribes. We got work to do in developing our Country but they spent the whole time dissing other tribes. Is this joblessness? or what? How can we develop? People from other countries dont give a bleep which tribe he is from, They know him as a Nigerian. Read the bleeping news if you guys dissing each other here can read.
Re: Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open by isalegan2: 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2012
Don't mind those moderators.Shameless tribalists to the core.I wonder whether seun knows how tribalistic his moderators are

How many times do you all need to be told that the moderators, Jarus and OAM4J, are not responsible for what threads go on the front page?!
Re: Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open by sejere: 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2012
must everything be tribalised here. that the guy is ibo doesnt make yorubas saints, their little children are busy committing murder and getting jail terms in d same england. these tribalistc elements, get a life but if u dont want, go and hug a transformer or fry dust!
Re: Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open by ichidodo: 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2012
I f!uckin dis dem cuz dey dis my beloved igbo. Cannot stand and watch while sum yiriba paedophile-tard splashes poo all over our image. Amma f!uuck dem up, real guud. Some may call mi tribalist, bigot e.t.c but am here 2 defend mi and mine. The last time i checkd attack is d best form of defense. Ichidodo bu onye igbo gburugburu.
Re: Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open by ichidodo: 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2012
jay bee:

Sentences for fraud cases are usually less than 10 yrs whereas drug (especially when they can establish the person is a major player) sentences can go up to 30 yrs.

so What d hell? I send am?!
Re: Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open by kunyeo(m): 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2012
Kwenu!
Re: Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open by ichidodo: 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2012
kunyeo:

Kwenu!
HIAAAA!
Re: Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open by norrisman: 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2012
Na lie! Jay, Amaka and Uba!

F**king small world! I play football with these guys every Saturday at Parsoles Park in Dagenham. Jay even came to play with a tag on his leg for a few weeks.

I knew these guys were guymen but didnt realise they were heavy hitters. £1.3 million no be joke o!
Re: Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open by reindeer: 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2012
Unfortunately, this thread has been derailed by senseless people.
Nairaland is fast becoming a useless forum where its only tribalism.
Something urgently needs to be done as this isn't a nice image for this forum.
Evil has no tribe, there are criminals in every tribe and tongue and to attach crime to a single tribe just shows the depth of the thought processes in that person's head.
This silly tribalism is a definite put off.
angry
Re: Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open by wowo2: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2012
My mouth has a bad taste after reading what people have to write about other ethnic groups.
I try not to think of what these people who most likely profess to be religious would do in wartime. Very[i] animalistic [/i]people with no core principles.
Re: Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2012
Ichidodo, i just logged in to tell you that ''idi too much'' Nna jide ka iji. See as all those touts wey wan yab Igbos disappear as you enter thread. Lmao grin
Re: Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open by Skywalker5(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2012
Funny how people hide behind computers to diss other ethnic tribes. i am sure in real life most of everyone throwing insults are just people who cant express themselves in the rel world so they come her to throw insult. Pathetic idiots. Its the only way you feel important
Re: Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open by airmark(m): 12:15am On Mar 07, 2012
@ichidodo & ak47mann, you are a disgrace to credible igbo people. You called this ignominous act by the fraudsters, smartness. If you live ur lives on fraud, you too will soon meet your water-loo.
Re: Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open by Ilekokonit: 1:33am On Mar 07, 2012
All tribes and races have some fraudsters amongst them. The issue should not be about tribe at all. It should be about how the crimes of (hopefully) a few Nigerians abroad are mitigating against the career prospects of the honest ones of all tribes especially those in careers where trust and probity are demanded.

If you doubt the hatred people who have been conned by some Nigerians have for Nigerians then the existence of a now defunct site called ihatenigerians.com should get us all thinking about what future lies for Nigerians living abroad or intending to visit in the future. Lets all be unanimous in our condemning fraudulent practices amongst our kit & kin irrespective of tribe. What is bad is bad. Lets call a spade a spade.
Re: Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open by Skywalker5(m): 10:34am On Mar 07, 2012
Its really sad. Just to think we hate each other so much and we live in the same country. There are still issues with racism and now tribal issues. Hating the same color of skin just because there are from another tribe. I mean come on. Must you guys go this low. We should be talking on how to make Nigeria a developed country and share knowledge.Thats why Nairaland exist so we can share knowledge not insult each other. If you go outside Nigeria, No one cares which tribe, Your passport is all they need to know where you from. This guy messed up and to the whole world he is known as a Nigerian (Not igbo). Its sad an pathetic cuz my girlfriend was reading all this message and she was surprised that Nigerians are dissing each other. We have issues with racism,must we have issues with tribe also. Please its not only Nigerians that are reading this forum, a lot of other nationalities are and when they see this, they wonder whats wrong with Nigeria as a whole. There are lots of fraudsters here from different tribes but at the same time there are good citizens of Nigeria too all over the world doing good making Nigerians proud. We dont have to continue this tribe diss and it very bad. This is a very big weakness in our country with tribalist or whatever they call themselves. This is how foreigners with get to us and continue to take us for a ride because they have seen our weakness that we have tribal issues.

There is more to life than just dissing other tribes.
Re: Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open by ak47mann(m): 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^

It seems like you just joined NL? their is no way people here will join a discussion and not spoil it with tribalism till others change their attitude tribalism is still on cool
Re: Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open by xeeco: 5:14am On Jun 01, 2015
Igbo ate the ones giving Nigeria bad name all over the world. It's a mess

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grim Tales Of Rape, Child Trafficking In Nigeria’s Displaced Persons Camps / Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) / Gun Violence At A Festac Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.