Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! (10795 Views)

Forex Curbs: CBN Moves To Ease Importers' Plight / Ideal Alternative For Intending Mini-importers (...the Eye Opener...) / Does Anyone Have A Link On How To Register As A Contractor In Dangote Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by ib22003(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2018
Our name is anikstores we sell kichenware at lagos island we are direct importers. We are owers of unique flask. whatsapp +2348103234587
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by ceeerock(m): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2018
Thief.
Masterseg:
HELLO,I CAN HELP YOU OUT,IT IS JUST ABOUT SINCERITY

YOU CAN CALL ME +2347032355156,I WANT YOU TO SPECIFY THE ONE YOU REALLY WANT TO IMPORT.YOU CAN CALL MY NO 07032355156
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by ceeerock(m): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2018
Please I need contacts for wholesale kitchen and home appliances, thanks
lightheart:
If u have noticed, most of these wholesalers who import and stock these items don't usually advertise. Which is why u see their warehouses with no billboard or any form of publicity

If u can, give me a call. See my number on my signature. I'll direct you to a few my folks use

Thank you
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by Arafatolamiji(f): 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
Please I need direct link on how Lagos island sellers get their goods on kitchen and household wares ,planning on selling at wholesales too
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by Arafatolamiji(f): 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
lightheart:
Sent
please sir your number
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by Mikeaniebiet(m): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
You can meet and connect with direct importers and suppliers of products like kitchen wares and electronics on gotahia.com

This way you'll reduce the risk of being scammed and you can launch your business with ease.
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by incometrader(m): 7:17am On Feb 13, 2022
Do they deal on other type of products? I mean this gotahia.com
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by Mikeaniebiet(m): 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
Yes. It's like Alibaba.com there are suppliers for every category of users and if you can't the suppliers of the products you want you can request and it'll be given to you in 48hrs
incometrader:
Do they deal on other type of products? I mean this gotahia.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Start Concrete Block Making Business With Just #600,000 Naira / Access Bank Updated Fixed Deposit Rate 2016 / Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.