Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe (10319 Views)

See What Happens To Some Nigerians Who Try To Cross To Europe Via Sahara Desert / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Pitures Of Illegal Immigration To Europe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe by Okijajuju1(m): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2012
WOW!!

If a madman can access the tarmac, then what stops Boko Haram from doing same?!
Re: Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe by kayswag100(m): 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2012
Hmmm, c format!
I m sure there ain't nothin' wrong with that niggr. . .
Re: Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2012
Okija_juju:

WOW!!

If a madman can access the tarmac, then what stops Boko Haram from doing same?!

This country is not safe any more, SMH undecided
Re: Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe by nagoma(m): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2012
And why not him? Many deranged people have left Naija. some of them are with us here on NL .
Re: Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe by sejere: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2012
they should've allowed the man to travel to europe. Bros Jona, see what u ve caused!
Re: Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe by Ninilowo(m): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2012
It is LIE the man is not mad. His plan did not work and he changed it to another thing. No be Naija we dey? I did the same when in U.I. There was aluta and in the process I was about to be arrested then I removed my dress, got ashes and poured it on my head, removed my cloth and turn my trousers inside out. The trick worked like what I dont know and I walked home saffe and sound.
Re: Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe by BOUNTYDOG(m): 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2012
Weda him mad o abi him no mad,the fact be say whatever make am disguise like mad man to leave the country don make am near insanity,cos I can't imagine him thinking even if he gained access into the aircraft,the plane will fly after all his scenario to enter.GEJ I hope its not ur frustration?Abeg o save Nigeria today don't let us fly out already mad o.chai eye don see o
Re: Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe by bashydemy(m): 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2012
OMO i no fit laff ooo so mad man self wan ja wetin happen now?
Re: Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe by Pamperme: 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2012
The guy no mad jor! grin grin grin grin Why be say na the plane wey dey go Europe e wan enta wink wink
Why e no carry im madness go local airport and enta plane wey dey go Maiduguri or Kano?? grin
Re: Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe by BOUNTYDOG(m): 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2012
@pamperme i wonder o,I think him own madness get class na I'm make am believe say e can cross borders go europe.u no know say lagos madmen dem put class since Fashola pursue all dem.yeparipa wondas shall neva end
Re: Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe by nagoma(m): 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2012
It's okay if he had his yellow fever vaccination. kiss
Re: Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe by ajbabs(m): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2012
The other time,it was a madman wrestling with Obj at the presidential wing lounge of Ikeja airport.
Today,another madman found his way into airport even unto rhe tarmac.
Tomorrow,one madman that beaten all the fake security in Nigeria airports has taken over nigeria presidential jet forcefully in the air with the NUMBER ONE citizen on board as well as VP,all the cabient ministers ,some formal govs,36 govs(like Best Rogue Fellow,Aregberascal,Satanwill etc) and their deputies while on the way to Oversea.
Re: Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe by FRANKLINTON(m): 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2012
Even a mad man wants to leave this country.
Re: Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe by femmy2010(m): 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2012
Even Madman sef tire.
Re: Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe by chuqudy(m): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2012
"Mad yoruba man wants to leave Nigeria because Nigeria is bad." You call him mad? To me, he is the wisest yoruba man because he does not think like other yorubas who are comfortable with the situation of nigeria. Make them leave the gentle man to travel abroad jare.
Re: Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe by billyG(m): 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2012
Chei!even Madman no see food chop frm naija dustbin again! he wan migrate go oyinbo dustin cry cry cry cry
Re: Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe by VENUSS(f): 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2012
oh God! lmao what a pity, ijust hope he wasnt faking madness nd not a terrorist either
Re: Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe by tigerleggs(m): 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2012
foley:

from all the posted comments, it's obvious no one has noticed the security implication of a mad man gaining access to secure areas of an airport. What if he was a boko haram suicide bomber This is no laughing matter, it's very serious.
Disregard this news for lack of merit. The Author just cashed on security situation of the nation. These statements did not hold ground to aviation experts, "The man was said to have vandalised the BOARDING GATE at the airport and gained access to the TARMAC with intention of boarding an aircraft to Europe" and "His screaming caused stampede at TARMAC such that passengers feared the man was terrorist, "
1 MMA International's BOARDING GATE is not on the TARMAC, but in the Fingers at 1st floor (departure floor).
2 Inside of Aircrafts can only be accessed through Avio Bridge that connects the aircraft and BOARDING GATE
3 Departing passengers has no biz in the TARMAC. The Avio Bridge fits directly to aircraft door.
4 The Fingers and Avio Bridges are sound proof that one barely hears the noise of aircraft talk more screaming of mad man.
5 The Author must have mistaken the Local airport to International Airport where passengers move freely on the TARMAC.
Re: Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe by tigerleggs(m): 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2012
Okija_juju:

WOW!!

If a madman can access the tarmac, then what stops Boko Haram  from doing same?!
, another false alarm from the press.
Re: Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe by lanko007: 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2012
THIS STORY IS BS
Re: Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe by manosteel(m): 8:47am On Mar 07, 2012
We have short fall of mad men here in Europe, and talking about export generated revenues, Nigeria should look towards exporting some of their mad men to Europe.
Re: Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe by Harryveli: 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2012
Na wo even madmen is tied of stayin in nigeria
Re: Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe by gulfer: 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2012
I am not sure if NTA can bring back Andrew (Enebeli Elebuwa)'s advert in the 80s. Things staretd getting bad a long time back, not surprised madmen are also tired of the rot.
Re: Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe by bashydemy(m): 5:44am On Mar 08, 2012
I think the madman know the value of Euro LOL
Re: Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe by eghost247(m): 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2012
wonders shall never end

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Rehabilitates 150 Dilapidated Roads / For Those With Children Born In The European Union / Over 40,000 Passports Ready, Yet To Be Collected – NIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.