Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! (3323 Views)

13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover / Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover / Nairalanders, Pls Dis Is Urgent: Kindly Help Me Find Out How Real Dis Is: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by sugardaddy1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2012
Saturday night, I was hanging out with my babe over a jar of palm-wine with some bottles of Guinness stout at a popular Garden hotel in Port Harcourt. Sitting right in front of my table were 4 men that looked like some oil subsidy cabal members ravishing some bottles of exotic wine, they looked like in their early 50s. Thirty minutes later, another member of the gang came in with a ravishingly beautiful fair-complexioned lady that looked like in her late 20s, spotting a sleevelss black gown that terminated above the kneel and spotting a pair of white, flowered "akpola" slippers. Her beauty was so charming that the other four guys gave her a standing ovation on arrival and all eyes rolled in her direction. Well, I continued with my palmwine and stout until something quite unusual happened. The lady in question started starring at me as if listening to the person at the other end of the call she was making with her BB which she held close to her left ear and after a while, blew a kiss at me. As the signals continued, I blew a kiss back at her but was caught in the act by my babe! Not wanting to be caught a second time as my every move was now being monitored, I couldn't stand up when the lady signalled that I meet her somewhere around the car park perhaps to exchange contact details. After being away for close to 30mins, her man stood up in search of her and succeeded in bringing her back to her seat and in no time, they both left without me having the opportunity to exchange contacts with her. It's over 48hrs now and I'm still desperately looking for this lady.
What should I do please?
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by Dyt(f): 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2012
m sure she s feelin same
go hang arnd dat corner smtyms
u myt b lucky 2nyt
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by bekay911(f): 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2012
Wonder shall neva end. Love works in a mischevious ways
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by sugardaddy1(m): 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2012
Dyt:

m sure she s feelin same
go hang arnd dat corner smtyms
u myt b lucky 2nyt
Yeah, did that Sunday and yesterday. Might just try again later tonight but the search is driving me crazy.
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by Dyt(f): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2012
dont give up
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by sugardaddy1(m): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2012
Dyt:

dont give up
Thanks, will keep searching and & hoping she stumbles on this post
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by Dyt(f): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2012
u already thinkin she s a NLer?
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by Goldieluks: 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2012
Isn't she suppose to be a pros.titute?? A girl with old men.
HIV is real for your info, apparently you have a gf, or did she smashed your BB too? And you
are on a plan to pay her back?? I just hope you don't find that chick! Stick to your girl!
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by sugardaddy1(m): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2012
Dyt:

u already thinkin she s a NLer?
Not really though not impossible, but I feel NL has a very large readership and if she's an internet freak, she could one way or the other stumble on this post or her attention could be drawn to it by a NLer who feels she fits the description.
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by Dyt(f): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2012
sha dont beat ursef ova it if u dont c er
bt i cld tell she s lookin 4ward 2 u 2
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by sugardaddy1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

Isn't she suppose to be a pros.titute?? A girl with old men.
HIV is real for your info, apparently you have a gf, or did she smashed your BB too? And you
are on a plan to pay her back?? I just hope you don't find that chick! Stick to your girl!

Yeah, HIV is real and I totally agree but you don't tell a carrier by the people he/she mingles with. So, my policy is, everyone is not HIV positive or a carrier until declared by a qualified Medical Doctor. I respected my babe that night by abandoning a golden opportunity to meet with the lady and I think she really appreciated that cos she thanked me for that bold move of ignoring the lady in the face of the desperation exhibited by her. I think that was enough for her not to have smashed my BB wink. Well, I sincerely hope I find her, even if I don't eventualy have anything with her, let me show her appreciation for her guts. It's very rare to find Naija girls coming out to boldly declare their feeling towards a man in the face of being branded LovePeddlers.
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by Goldieluks: 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2012
Oh well good 'rock' then. undecided
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by stepo707: 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2012
@op lol. You must just be lucky bro.
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by sugardaddy1(m): 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2012
Dyt:

sha dont beat ursef ova it if u dont c er
bt i cld tell she s lookin 4ward 2 u 2
Yeah, just trying to convince myself that I did everything I could to track her down. If eventually I don't, life surely goes on wink
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by Dyt(f): 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2012
kip lightin d spirit
cm back n give me gd news o
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by sugardaddy1(m): 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2012
@Dyt
I will, thanks.
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by apache77(m): 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2012
Dis man, u must either be hard up for women or u r not used to getrtin female attention at all.u r seated in a hotel and a man comes wit a girl most definitely ashewwo,she blows a kiss at u n u go gaga.r u really dat inexperienced on d groovy front? So wat happens now if u r in a club n a good lookin girl, who is most likey goin to be an ashewoo backs her rump into u or drapes an arm over u?wil u say its cos u r so goodlooking or she so in love.

Stuff like dis happen all d time bro, and u only get 10 or 20k poorer anytime u hook up wit a girl like dat.cos she'l always tell u she's ready to shhag u n dats wat it'l cost u, and dats if she genuinely likes u, else its gon b more.go bak to dat hotel 2moro.u may likely see her standin infront of d gate wit other hookerrs
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by Dyt(f): 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^ relax
its so glaring dey jst wanna v a nice tym
dont c any biggie in dat
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by Basics007: 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2012
Maybe you should have called the bluff of your lady that time and go and meet. She would've be angry but  all the same it's mission achieved. And you can always pacify her later. But for this case,just regard it as the one that got away
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by sugardaddy1(m): 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2012
apache77:

Dis man, u must either be hard up for women or u r not used to getrtin female attention at all.u r seated in a hotel and a man comes wit a girl most definitely ashewwo,she blows a kiss at u n u go gaga.r u really dat inexperienced on d groovy front? So wat happens now if u r in a club n a good lookin girl, who is most likey goin to be an ashewoo backs her rump into u or drapes an arm over u?wil u say its cos u r so goodlooking or she so in love.

Stuff like dis happen all d time bro, and u only get 10 or 20k poorer anytime u hook up wit a girl like dat.cos she'l always tell u she's ready to shhag u n dats wat it'l cost u, and dats if she genuinely likes u, else its gon b more.go bak to dat hotel 2moro.u may likely see her standin infront of d gate wit other hookerrs
Lol grin grin grin. You don't seem to understand where I'm coming from. I have a lot of ladies always wanting to be in my company but I'm very selective so if I tell you this lady is worth all the troubles, just believe me. This lady is classy, not the type you find around Ocabique or other strip clubs in town. Besides, that joint doesn't harbour sex hawkers and you don't find ladies lurking around its gate or premises in the dark. I've deliberately left out other details in my post that would have proven her not to be the type of lady you think she is so I don't divulge all the information at my disposal which will be needed to track her down.
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by sugardaddy1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2012
Basics007:

Maybe you should have called the bluff of your lady that time and go and meet. She would've be angry but  all the same it's mission achieved. And you can always pacify her later. But for this case,just regard it as the one that got away
Yeah, just feeling that way now. But I don't give up easily, that's my weakest point.
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by sugardaddy1(m): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2012
Dyt:

^^ relax
its so glaring dey jst wanna v a nice tym
dont c any biggie in dat

You're the G, you read my mind with every of your comment grin
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by dabrake(m): 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2012
why do you love unnecessary sufferings??

Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by sugardaddy1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^^
lol grin grin grin

What do fu*k do you mean by that post? I'm not a devil, I just want to have fun with that pretty lady grin grin
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2012
@op you must be fine boy no pimples. i remembered when i once was in your shoes,it felt so good. goodluck bro
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by sugardaddy1(m): 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2012
tiniyata:

@op you must be fine boy no pimples. i remembered when i once was in your shoes,it felt so good. goodluck bro     

Thanks bro, I need all the luck in the world now. I wish I was Goodluck Jonathan, I would have made a national broadcast already grin grin
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by dabrake(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2012
alright. when next you see the oil cabal, use this on him. he will confess her location to you in less than 4 seconds

Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by sugardaddy1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^^
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop cracking me up, I'm not joking here!! grin grin grin
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by sugardaddy1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2012
If anyone really wants to help, please help cascade this post on BBM as I'm sure it will definitely get to her somehow cos she was holding a BB that night (Bold Touch to be precise)
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by arrived(m): 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2012
Op, go announce on NTA, that's your sure bet.
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by sugardaddy1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2012
grin grin grin
No worry e never reach to go NTA and even at that sef, the babe no look like the type wey go like dey watch NTA. I dey d joint again now for the third straight day running after that last Saturday night. Before this year runs out, I go catch the girl grin grin grin Meanwhile, their Tombo & Bush meat pepper soup for here no get part two ooo. Chei, Baba God, I thank you for all the enjoyment for my life ooo grin grin
Re: Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! by Dyt(f): 8:11am On Mar 07, 2012
any luck?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unbelievable Photos Taken Seconds Before Tragedy Struck / Need Postgraduate Medical College O/G Primaries Material / [new Record Label]get Signed Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.