Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Naija In Slovenia - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Naija In Slovenia (14370 Views)

Any Naija In Kuwait'abt 2 Fly 2 D Almighty Dinar World Strongest Money Country / Naija In Southy: My Ongoing Experience. / Naija In Belarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija In Slovenia by Evankc(m): 10:21am On Dec 13, 2019
Please is there anyone in the house ?
Re: Naija In Slovenia by mrprolifik: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2019
Evankc:
Please is there anyone in the house ?

What do you wanna know about Slovenia?

1 Like

Re: Naija In Slovenia by Evankc(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
I want to apply for there school but i don't know if getting thier visa will be easy and straight forward?
Re: Naija In Slovenia by mrprolifik: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
Evankc:
I want to apply for there school but i don't know if getting thier visa will be easy and straight forward?
Dont know if getting their visa would be easy . But I know that the Hungarian embassy is responsible for issuing visa to Slovenia in Nigeria.
Slovenia is a beautiful country . But getting a job there is very difficult.
Re: Naija In Slovenia by Evankc(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
mrprolifik:

Dont know if getting their visa would be easy . But I know that the Hungarian embassy is responsible for issuing visa to Slovenia in Nigeria.
Slovenia is a beautiful country . But getting a job there is veryg difficult.

That is another problem ooo... so which way are you applying let me join ...
Re: Naija In Slovenia by mrprolifik: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
Evankc:

That is another problem ooo... so which way are you applying let me join ...
I am not applying for anything. I am a permanent resident of an EU country so I dont need a visa to visit Slovenia. I know some things about the country cos my child hood friend is married to a Slovenian woman and I use to visit him over there.

1 Like

Re: Naija In Slovenia by Evankc(m): 4:20am On Dec 18, 2019
mrprolifik:

I am not applying for anything. I am a permanent resident of an EU country so I dont need a visa to visit Slovenia. I know some things about the country cos my child hood friend is married to a Slovenian woman and I use to visit him over there.

Okay that nice but since getting a job while studying will be difficult so i don't think i need to further more beside thier visa process is not straight forward.

According to your EU expirence which other country i can try in times of working and study also high visa chance for approve. Thanks
Re: Naija In Slovenia by Blackeuropean: 4:58am On Dec 18, 2019
Evankc:

Okay that nice but since getting a job while studying will be difficult so i don't think i need to further more beside thier visa process is not straight forward.

According to your EU expirence which other country i can try in times of working and study also high visa chance for approve. Thanks

Come and join me brother, but to get Slovenia visa you have to go to the embassy in Egypt. that is where I got mine, it was instant as the consortium I'm working with is Slovenia. So i got my schengen through Slovenia, a beautiful country with less than 3 million in population.
Got mine 2008, but Egypt embassy made things back then difficult for me.

Now own businesses and based in Luxemburg.

2 Likes

Re: Naija In Slovenia by Evankc(m): 5:14am On Dec 18, 2019
Blackeuropean:

Come and join me brother, but to get Slovenia visa you have to go to the embassy in Egypt. that is where I got mine, it was instant as the consortium I'm working with is Slovenia. So i got my schengen through Slovenia, a beautiful country with less than 3 million in population.

Please bro can you guide me on how to go about the visa process and hope they do give Nigerians admission for school ...

Luxemburg visa is not here ooo for Nigerians is very difficult
Re: Naija In Slovenia by Blackeuropean: 5:53am On Dec 18, 2019
Evankc:

Please bro can you guide me on how to go about the visa process and hope they do give Nigerians admission for school ...

Luxemburg visa is not here ooo for Nigerians is very difficult

Once you have Schengen visa you can go to Luxembourg or other 25 member States free of charge, and do you have anyone in LJ Slovenia?
Re: Naija In Slovenia by Evankc(m): 5:57am On Dec 18, 2019
Blackeuropean:

Once you have Schengen visa you can go to Luxembourg or other 25 member States free of charge, and do you have anyone in LJ Slovenia?

Not at all ..
Re: Naija In Slovenia by Blackeuropean: 6:11am On Dec 18, 2019
Evankc:

Not at all ..
What are you coming to do?
Re: Naija In Slovenia by Evankc(m): 6:54am On Dec 19, 2019
Blackeuropean:

Please can i have your private contact maybe WhatsApp so that we can talk well ... January is around the corner and i need to make a final decisions...
Re: Naija In Slovenia by Blackeuropean: 7:47am On Dec 19, 2019
Evankc:

Please can i have your private contact maybe WhatsApp so that we can talk well ... January is around the corner and i need to make a final decisions...
Your whatsapp or email? I do not drop contact in public PM me
Re: Naija In Slovenia by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 19, 2019
i feel that someone here is about to be scammed........blackeuropean indeed,orange African ni, desperation hastens the speed of a scam, at age 30, a guy here can't discern what ingenuineness is ....I laugh in 419ness...

4 Likes

Re: Naija In Slovenia by Blackeuropean: 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
Electricboy:
i feel that someone here is about to be scammed........blackeuropean indeed,orange African ni, desperation hastens the speed of a scam, at age 30, a guy here can't discern what ingenuineness is ....I laugh in 419ness...

Get sense, not everything is about scamming, you can come to Luxemburg and I will connect you to a cleaning job in a restaurant, Busy body!!!
Re: Naija In Slovenia by Blackeuropean: 5:38am On Dec 20, 2019
Evankc:

I saw your PM to me, but I'm yet to get the e-mail from nairaland, I think nairaland delays in terms of sending e-mails, you can just open a casual e-mail and leave it here for me to e-mail you my whatsapp details.
Once I see the e-mail on here, I will e-mail you directly to it, regards.
Re: Naija In Slovenia by aeboiy: 6:30am On Jul 12, 2021
Hello all, am I allowed to travel with my spouse to Slovenia if I am accepted for a Masters degree?
For the people already there, how easy is it to get their visa and what country did you apply from. Kindly she your visa experience with me.
Regards
Re: Naija In Slovenia by Macpaul12: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2023
I have been offered a admissions by the university of LJUBLJANA. Please, can someone who currently resides in Slovenia help me with information concerning the visa process.
Re: Naija In Slovenia by Hope4Naja: 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
I applied for admission to University of Ljubljana 2023/2024. Waiting for my admission decision
Re: Naija In Slovenia by Hope4Naja: 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
Macpaul12:
I have been offered a admissions by the university of LJUBLJANA. Please, can someone who currently resides in Slovenia help me with information concerning the visa process.
is it for 2023/2024 session, I am yet to receive any response from them
Re: Naija In Slovenia by fineboy2000: 12:39am On Aug 16, 2023
Hope4Naja:

is it for 2023/2024 session, I am yet to receive any response from them

Do you need Egypt visa,

I'm currently a student studying in Kazakhstan my got my student visa in Egypt. The Kazakhstan Embassy in Cairo.

I used a visa on Arrival to Egypt. It cost me $500. you would also pay an additional $25 for the Visa at the airport before the visa is stamped.

If You or anybody you know is interested you can contact me on my whatsapp No +7 747 494 3270 .
I attached you photes of how the visa came

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Will Be Extremely Busy From 1st-3rd- Says FRSC / When Going Back To Nigeria Is A Death Sentence: The Story Of Rose Akhalu / One dead, two injured as truck crashes pedestrians in Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.