Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Meet The Girl Of My Dream - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Meet The Girl Of My Dream (1478 Views)

When You Finally Catch The Girl That Leaked Your Nudes!!!. Lol / The Girl Of His Dream? (photo) / How Do I Make My Dream A Reality?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Girl Of My Dream by IRAPADA(m): 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2012
My angel

Re: Meet The Girl Of My Dream by eldav(m): 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2012
Lucky you!

Congrats.
Re: Meet The Girl Of My Dream by IRAPADA(m): 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2012
My tomato jos
Re: Meet The Girl Of My Dream by Toygod(m): 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2012
E b like say,u wan go early grave
Re: Meet The Girl Of My Dream by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2012
congrats
Re: Meet The Girl Of My Dream by bingbagbo(m): 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2012
OP, ARE YOU GAY undecided undecided
Re: Meet The Girl Of My Dream by IRAPADA(m): 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2012
bin gbagbo:

OP, ARE YOU GAY undecided undecided
do i look or sound like 1
Re: Meet The Girl Of My Dream by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2012
please ask him again

he's always interested in gay stuff

datz bcus he's 1 of them
Re: Meet The Girl Of My Dream by betty009(f): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2012
I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

If you are interested you are to forward any required information to my mail
Full Name:
to (bettybill98@yahoo.com)
Re: Meet The Girl Of My Dream by IRAPADA(m): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2012
betty009:

I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

Full Name:
so no be yahoo yahoo again na nairaland be the lastest 419 means in town now
Re: Meet The Girl Of My Dream by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2012
betty009:

Full Name:
chei! See this scammer oh!! U think say na mugu full nairaland jokes section?! Eh??  Wonders shall never end. 419 on nairaland too! Smh. .
Re: Meet The Girl Of My Dream by Toygod(m): 2:07am On Mar 08, 2012
NAIJA PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haba, u na don try am first?. Give it an attempt, and see d gudness of d Lord.
Re: Meet The Girl Of My Dream by IRAPADA(m): 10:02am On Mar 08, 2012
Toy god:

NAIJA PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haba, u na don try am first?. Give it an attempt, and see d gudness of d Lord.
i guess is ur partner in crime abi
Re: Meet The Girl Of My Dream by ekeroyal(m): 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2012
~vicky~:

please ask him again

he's always interested in gay stuff

datz bcus he's 1 of them

May you always be blessed. He's gradually revealing himself. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

betty009:

Full Name:

Ok betty let's do business. I'll give you business not only in Nigeria but in four other african countries. Leave your phone number behind if you're genuine and I'll ring you up.

(1) (Reply)

Trust Me This Will Rock You!! / You Just Have To Laugh At This / Woman Laughing With Her Bum Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.