Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

How To Make My Ex Love Me Again - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Make My Ex Love Me Again (9182 Views)

My Ex Won't Talk To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make My Ex Love Me Again by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
Screening? What's there to screen? Just wondering why you should create new account if the first is still very active
SucrePlum:
is this some sort of screening excercise?
Re: How To Make My Ex Love Me Again by SucrePlum(f): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Screening? What's there to screen? Just wondering why you should create new account if the first is still very active
I registered my sipstea account few weeks ago but some dude on that derailers paradise thread reported it as a spam account or a troll. It was banned for a few days but i deactivated it after Ladybossone said sipstea was her signature slang.
Re: How To Make My Ex Love Me Again by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
But it's still active actually. Searched it now and it's still active
SucrePlum:
I registered my sipstea account few weeks ago but some dude on that derailers paradise thread reported it as a spam account or a troll. It was banned for a few days but i deactivated it after Ladybossone said sipstea was her signature slang.
Re: How To Make My Ex Love Me Again by SucrePlum(f): 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
But it's still active actually. Searched it now and it's still active
I guess it didnt deactivate, but i no longer use that account. Am on this one for now
Re: How To Make My Ex Love Me Again by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cool. I'm learning to trust you anyways. Don't let me down

So what name should I call you?
SucrePlum:
I guess it didnt deactivate, but i no longer use that account. Am on this one for now
Re: How To Make My Ex Love Me Again by SucrePlum(f): 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Cool. I'm learning to trust you anyways. Don't let me down

So what name should I call you?
lekwe nu muo!cheesy i shouldnt let you down...! Chai! Alexis you haff suffered
Re: How To Make My Ex Love Me Again by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lol. I like how you infused your name indirectly tongue tongue nice name tho

I take it yur Igbo. tongue
SucrePlum:
lekwe nu muo!cheesy i shouldnt let you down...! Chai! Alexis you haff suffered
Re: How To Make My Ex Love Me Again by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Pls can you do me a favour? Pls take my name off that list grin kiss thanks
SucrePlum:
lekwe nu muo!cheesy
Re: How To Make My Ex Love Me Again by tyler11: 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
What a beautiful and wonderful testimony some time things you don’t believe can just happen. My name is Mrs SONIA GARRY from U.S.A am 40 years old i got married at the age of 23 i have only one child and i was living happily .After one year of my marriage my husband behavior became so strange and i don’t really understand what was going on, he packed out of the house to another woman i love him so much that i never dream’s of losing him, i try my possible best to make sure that my husband get back to me but all to no avail i cry and i cry seeking for help i discussed it with my best friend and she promise to help me he told me of a man called DR Balogun he is a very great man and a real man that can be trusted and there is nothing concerning love issues he cannot do that is why they call him DR Balogun I contacted his email address at (Balogunspellcast@gmail.com) And i told him everything that happen all he told me is that i should not worry that all my problems will be solved immediately. He told me what to do to get my husband back and i did, he said after 3days my husband will come back to me and start begging, it really happen i was very surprise and very, very happy our relationship was now very tight and we both live happily again. So my advice for you now is to contact this same email address (Balogunspellcast@gmail.com) if you are in any kind of situation concerning love issues and any other things that give you problems. THANKS...
Re: How To Make My Ex Love Me Again by sampo4eva(m): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2015
An ex should be an ex... Only coward(sorry to say) wish to have ex's back. Most especially when the ex intigate the break up. Why shld u wish a relationship that have once hurt you. Don't you want a better one?
Re: How To Make My Ex Love Me Again by faithak: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Thanks to the internet which has seems to have made everything more easy
and possibilities to come out of difficult issues. At first when my lover javascript:void(0);
left me and didn't have any idea on how to restore my relationship, But
through the internet i was able to get the details of this powerful spell
caster called Dr.magabi whose details are: drmagabi66@gmail.com Whom i
contacted and my broken relationship became restored within 48 hours..
sad
Re: How To Make My Ex Love Me Again by tyler11: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help ANITA SPELL CRAFT has rendered to me by helping me get my ex husband back with his magic and love spell. i was married for 10 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across ANITA SPELL CRAFT email on the internet on how he help so many people to get thier ex back and help fixing relationship.and make people to be happy in their relationship. i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because ANITA SPELL CRAFT is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT ANITA SPELL CRAFT NOW VIA EMAIL: anitaspellcraft.solutionhome@gmail.com. or Call her on his mobile Number +2349037058144 He is the only answer to your problem and make you feel happy in your relationship.

Re: How To Make My Ex Love Me Again by gasbve: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Need help in dating? Join whereweallmeet an online dating site with live dating agents to provide advice on how to make your Ex love you again.
Re: How To Make My Ex Love Me Again by JulietDickson: 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
I am the most happiest woman on earth,when i was having serious issues with my Husband, my marriage was falling apart and i was devastated. My Husband left home and it became a very big and difficult problem i almost died from heartbreak, i have to find a solution, I went to 5 different spell casters they all failed me, I really wasn’t sure anymore if spells were real so as i was making a search one faithful day, i saw some great reviews about Dr Bola I was a bit skeptical at first but I purchased a love spell from him and he said he will take his time to do a love spell that will bring my Husband back in 24 hour,No one could have ever made me believe as he said my Husband reconciled with me, I felt good to have my husband back, when he returned him said he would never leave me again...drbolaspellcaster@gmail.com he is the best spell caster i can count on him when it comes to all kinds of spell..his email:drbolaspellcaster@hotmail.com i see so many people testifying about his perfect work. thank you Dr Bola and may your Gods ever reward you for your good deeds.

Re: How To Make My Ex Love Me Again by anonymousguest: 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hello world..i want to use this medium to thank Dr Susan for helping me to get my ex-boyfriend back to me after we have dated for about six month,my ex-boyfriend decided to break up with me on his birthday,last month,and decided to hang out with other ladies,and told me he is no longer interested in our relationship and he left me with pain and heart broken,i have met with so many magicians trying to get a help on getting back with my ex-boyfriend,but a certain day i decided to seek for help on the internet and behold i saw several multiples great testimonies about Dr Susan how she have helped people to bring back their ex-boyfriend to them on his email: dr.susan.herbal.voodoo.temple@gmail.com, and i contacted her and explain my problem to her and she cast a love spell for me which i use to get back my ex-boyfriend,i was very surprise when my ex-boyfriend came back to me with 24 HOURS begging me to accept him back that he didn't know what came over him to what he did to me the other day,i was shocked but couldn't hold back the happiness in me,so i accepted and less than 2 month later he proposed to me we got engaged and then married,to everyone that is reading this article my greatest regret was why i didn't meet this great and genuine spell caster earlier before now,because she is a true and powerful spell caster that will not only bring back your ex-lover or husband or wife but will also re-unite the both of you together for eternity,you can also contact her now on her email :dr.susan.herbal.voodoo.temple@gmail.com or visit her facebook page on https://www.facebook.com/Dr-Susan-voodoo-and-herbal-temple-966842423414581/?fref=ts
Re: How To Make My Ex Love Me Again by Sandrawilliams: 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
A Wonderful Spell Caster call Dr. Umoru who helped me to bring back my broken marriage

I am overjoyed because my prayers have finally been answered, have always wish to have my ex husband back,because i wanted my family to be happy, until i met doctor Umoru who solved my problem, and i am sharing this testimony because i believe they are people out there who need solutions to problems like this. When my ex husband left me I was very much devastated and i always wanted him back and it got to a period I no longer wanted him back. After 7 years, my first daughter was 7 years old, she came home from school and said she was missing her father and all the love he showed when he was around her. The feeling rushed through me like an emotional straining and I had a huge urge to have him back. What happened to us that we separated was what i couldn't think of what started the fight. I contacted Doctor Umoru online after reading about him of how he has been helping other with their problem and so I decide to send him message on email at drumoruherbalhome@gmail.com and i was able to speak with him. I am happy and very overjoyed that after 7 years, all i wanted was to reunite my family and make my life whole again. Thank God for this spell caster and i want everyone to meet him at his email ..(Drumoruherbalhom@gmail.com)You can also reach him on whasapp on +2348078684819
Re: How To Make My Ex Love Me Again by stella580: 12:07am On Sep 21, 2020
My marriage was going so well when all of a sudden my husband started having extra marital affair with his secretary and when i found out he no longer comes home. I started searching for help cos i can't raise the kids alone and this was when i met almighty Dr IYA who told me not to worry about it and that he was gonna restore back my marriage. That was how he did a spell casting and my husband came to me pleading for all his been doing behind my back.. Thank you almighty Dr IYA . You're a man of your words email iyaijebulovehome@gmail.com WhatsApp +16097981571

Re: How To Make My Ex Love Me Again by MANAGER92: 5:43am On Sep 21, 2020
I need a serious relationship here, with the hope of getting married, religion should be muslim, genotype no need because I'm AA.
You can call me or chat me on Whatsapp with 08105781625
Re: How To Make My Ex Love Me Again by Sabriiii: 7:39am On Jul 08, 2021
So I had been with my boyfriend for a really long time, we really loved each other. Our relationship was amazing, he made me feel amazing. I really thought that I couldn’t be happy without him but that’s where I was wrong, I later realized this. So imagine how shocked I was when he suddenly broke up with me because he wasn’t feeling the relationship. I was devastated and broken because I really loved him and I hadn’t realized how much I loved him until he broke off things with me. I went through a period where I cried myself to sleep every night. I thought I couldn’t deal with this on my own, I felt really lonely. My friends were supportive but they didn’t really understand what I was going through. I always tried to get his attention by telling my friends to talk to him for me. I would wait day and night just to get any contact from him. I missed him so much to the point where I would call him but my caller ID would be hidden just so I could hear his voice again. To make it worse he started becoming romantically interested in my friend. Of course, immediately she asked me if I was okay with it. I told her I was but to be honest I really wasn’t. This is when I started hating myself because I felt like I lacked. That’s when I realized that if I want something I have to get it for myself. Enough was enough! I couldn’t continue dwelling in my misery, I had to do something, anything! I knew about love spell but it was very hard for me to apply because I kept having negative thoughts. So this one night I decided to search how i can get my ex back with love spellI came across numerous comments of people praising Dr. Di Micco how helped them get their Ex back, I decided to email him and he risponds swiftly, I explained the issues i have with my Ex and he assured me that I’ll get him back, that he’s going to cast a spell and he’ll back to me. He casted the spell and 3 days later he started calling me and begging me to forgive him, OMG, i was in shock. We’ve been together now for 6 months and our relationship is so much better than it was before. You can contact the Spell Caster via dr.dimicco@hotmail.com. he’s a life saver

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Going Gaga Over Seun / Meet Up, One Night Stand, No String Attached Group / Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.