Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! (18670 Views)

Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by Tiemo(m): 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2012
How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week!

When you are in love with your Boyfriend, the man you always dreamed about, sometimes it's hard to let him go and move on.
People who are deeply in love, in a healthy relationship see things in a different perspective from those who are in an unhealthy relationship (that has gone stale or about to breakup). Have you at any time been in a relationship wherein you've known your boyfriend to be a very good person, possibly a great person, although you feel like something else is getting in the way of everything being perfect with him?
If that describes you, don't give up hope, because many lovers experience the same feelings.

Fact; more than 80 percent of lovers involved in a breakup relationship actually desire to have their ex back again.

You will be shocked after you watch this video to the end to see it's possible to get your ex back into your life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOQG4JFdQmk
For the complete guide visit this blog: www.BreakupCare.com

How can I get my ex back?
Many have asked this question; women, men, teenage girls and boys who have freshly broken up with their respective partner. The first thing i have to say to them is "why do you want them back?"
My response may seem cold to an anxious plea for help, but lets be honest, a problem developed in the relationship which got worse and eventually led to you both going your separate ways.

Relationships end as a result of various reasons; A cheating partner, people fall out of love, A violent partner, alcohol, drugs, bad habits, lack of commitment, communication problems etc. I could fill this page with reasons for breaking up explaining in detail, but space won't let me.
Talking of a cheating partner: Just because you or your partner cheated with another, does not have to mean the end of your relationship, but it will take a while before your relationship gets back on track.

Talking of Violence in a relationship: Violence in any relationship is wrong, why would anyone want to get back with someone who beats them, if you are in a violent relationship get out now, i assure that all of his promises to change are false
Speaking of Communication problems: To get back with your ex, you first have to confront the Communication problem you had in your relationship, you must be willing and able to give a little and obviously change some of the things about yourself that became part of the overall problem, patience and an understanding on the desires, needs of you and your partner will all help you on the right track, talking to your partner and listening to what they have to say is important as well.
Mistakes happen in relationships, you can't blame yourself for it, on the other hand "How much effort have you applied to get reconciled with your ex?"
For those of you wanting to get your ex boyfriend or girlfriend to want you back, click the link below to start fixing your relationship: http://www.BreakupCare.com
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by Johannacanada: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2012
When I was with my ex-boyfriend, he treated me so poorly that we broke-up and I was the one who ended up in pain. I then asked for the Retrieve A Lover Spell from prophetharry@ymail.com for someone to love me as I would love them. Then 2 days later, my boyfriend came back and treated me like I meant the world to him. We've been together for a months now and still an apple in each other's eye!
Johanna, Canada

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by Jajem: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
My career was downhill... being an artist has never been the best business unless you are on the top (and to keep there is the hardest part too!). When I came to you I was almost unknown! i felt so depress cause I wasn't 15 and my clock was ticking! Thanx to change that in a such effective way!!!!! I love you getexbacksolutionspelltemple@yahoo.com, guys. I hope u understand that I want to keep my identity confidential. XOXO
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by mikemorrison: 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
Is Dr.OGBENI you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship,I
promise you.your problems will be solve immediately. After being in
relationship with him for seven years, He left me, i did everything
possible to bring him back back but all was in vain. I wanted him back
because of the love I have for him, I begged him but he refused until I
explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should
rather mail a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him
back but I am the type that never believe in spell, I had no choice than to
try it, I mailed the spell caster, he told me there was no problem that
everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me
before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day,
that was around 4:00pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the
call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened,
that he wanted to return to me, that he love me so much. I was so happy and
surprised. Since then I have made a promise that everybody I know will
never have a relationship problem, that I will refer them to the spell
caster to help them. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his
email spellcasterfather@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by mikemorrison: 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
Is Dr.OGBENI you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship,I
email spellcasterfather@gmail.com

--
Dear Sir/Madam,

Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial stress or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain a loan from local banks
and other financial institutes?

a) Personal Loan, Business Expansion.

b) Business Start-up and Education.

c) Debt Consolidation.

d) Hard Money Loans.

Our method offers you the chance to state the amount of loan needed and also the duration you can afford to complete the loan repayment with an interest rate of 3%. This gives you a real chance to get the funds you need. Interested Applicants should complete the below
details:-

APPLICATION FORM*

Full Name:

Amount Needed:

Loan Duration:

Monthly Income:

Address/Country:

Phone Contact:

Awaiting Your Response

Regards,
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by hope2sweet: 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
Is OLORI you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship,I
email: drolorisolutionhome@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by NextGuest: 1:59am On Jul 02, 2014
How Should I Contact My Ex Girlfriend - Impressing your ex girlfriend plays a pivotal role in getting your ex girlfriend back. Here is what you will need to do if you want to make the right impression and impress your ex girlfriend.
Acting Not Appearing Desperate
In order to impress your ex girlfriend you will have to rein your emotions and control the way you feel about your ex girlfriend. If you begin to hyperventilate and get very upset each time you see your ex girlfriend, speak of them or hear of them then that's being pathetic. Get some control over your desperation.

Acting as Having A Focus
You need to show your ex girlfriend that you have focus in your life. Behaving as if, your life is over because you got dumped looks silly. So, show your ex girlfriend that you have focus in your life by concentrating on your job and working on your interests.

Looking Good With Appearance
The way you look also goes to create a huge impression on your ex girlfriend. Don't let go of the way you look if you want to impress your ex girlfriend. Instead focus on this aspect of your personality, get a new look, improvise to look better and see how impressed your ex girlfriend gets.

Acting busy
You need to get busy with your life. Be it your social life, friends, work, hobbies, traveling or other interests, the busier you are, the more impressed your ex girlfriend will get. This will also demonstrate that you are moving on in your life and take each experience in your stride.

Acting Practical
Be practical about your break up. Take ownership of your role in the break up but don't take the entire responsibility. Your ex girlfriend will be impressed if you have the guts to admit to your mistakes and make amends but don't fall prey to false pretenses either to deny your responsibility or to take on all the blame just to get back together.

With Dignity and Respect
You have to look like you are moving on without making a spectacle of your relationship. Treat your ex girlfriend with respect at all times but start heading out on low key dates. Get seen but don't be overt. This will impress your ex girlfriend a lot as he/she will see the strength in your character.

Offering the friendship pact
Be the bigger person and leave the past behind. Offer the treaty of friendship to your ex girlfriend and make him/her feel confident enough to accept. He/she will be impressed with your gestures. They will have to admit that it takes a lot of effort to make the first move and let bygones be bygones.

Give Attention Here

Now listen carefully! Take a moment to read the next page and you'll discover a stunning trick which will have your ex girlfriend begging you to take them back. There is a set of easy to follow psychological tricks which will make your ex girlfriend crawl back to you within a few days guaranteed.

Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by MabraO: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
Bia nextguest
Stop spoiling threads with this ur comments
Is it that u don't ve something else to write apart from the above?

I ve seen closed to 10 threads were u wrote same thing
If na play stop am
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by tiemod: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
Just How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back

A large number of people feel that a break-up is the final stroke that separates two people from the union of a relationship. Although the reality is that break-ups keep occurring all the time and yet, thousands of such couples also come back together into a dating again. I’m going to look into what you need to do if you want to get someone back into a relationship with you after the break-up. In this article I’m going to try the best I can to help get your ex to want you back.

Stay Away From Your Ex Only For A While
As soon as you try to sort things out when either one of you is upset or angry you should know that you'll never reach a solution. So, if you are really upset or if your ex is angry with you it's better to stay away from your ex before you are at each other's throats.

Ponder About Cause Of The Break-Up With Your Ex
Take some time to spend with yourself and think about the issues that gathered up in your relationship. Bear in mind all the things that your ex complained about. Regardless of how insane or passive these may sound, you have to at least consider them if you desire a reconciliation.

Figure-Out Solutions To The Problems That Caused The Breakup
The moment you have the problems handled all you need to do is work out a solution. Now, let’s say it was your messy and procrastinating nature that drove your ex up the wall or if it was your regular need for dependency, get solutions ready.

Make the move
The moment you have got everything put in place that will be a good moment to make a move towards your ex and end the no-contact. Since you desire to have your ex back, I guess you will need to make the first move because you are the one who desire the relationship back. Advance towards your ex lover in a wise manner and tell him or her that you really don't need to be separate or avoid each other. Tell your ex that you recognize and comprehend where he or she is coming from and all you want is for the loneliness to end.

Agree with your ex
When you get the opportunity to communicate and arrange for a date and meet up with your ex, I expect you to agree with your ex concerning everything that transpired between the both of you. I mean agree with whatever your ex complained about you or what he or she said about the relationship. This will give your ex the feeling that you adore and respect his or her opinion. And I know that taking this move will bring you both together.

At this point in time I suggest you do not argue with your ex on any issue. I mean; do not accuse your ex boyfriend, ex girlfriend, ex wife or ex husband. Avoid pointing fingers towards your ex; accept the blame and errors from you even if you think you are right and your ex was wrong. Most of the time when you accept the blame and admit your mistakes, your ex will see a humble character in you. It is pride that makes you think that you are always right and everyone around you is at fault. No one wants to be around a person who is always condemning and finding fault with other people close to him.

Listen and Learn
If you really want your ex back you will need to listen to your ex all through. You need to hear their heart out, know what offends him or her. Your ex will have to open up and tell you everything she or he doesn’t like about you. Learn from what your ex says about you; listen to him, listen to her. It’s not necessary to stand your ground and lose your ex for good. Just give in, let your ex have his or her way and you will ultimately win your ex back for good.
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by sarahmartins24: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
Thanks to Dr. Trust
My name is Sarah matins. I am from Dubai i am here to spread the entire work of a real spell caster called Dr. Trust who just helped me to retrieve back my union with my husband and make our relationship very stronger and brought joy and happiness into our marriage. I have been scammed by a lot of fake spell casters but i was later introduced to Dr. Trust by a friend named tucker stacey to this great man who help her to restore her relationship back with his husband.He also help me and wipe away my tears. So viewers of this wonderful testimony who wants to contact him like:
1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK.
2. DIVORCE SPELL.
3. WINNING LOTTERIES.
4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE.
5. GETTING OF JOB.
6. CHILD BEARING.
7. MONEY SPELL.
8. CURING OF HIV AND MANY MORE.
9. HERBAL CARE.
10. BEAUTY SPELL.
11. BUSINESS CHARMS TO ENQUIRE MORE CUSTOMERS AND LOT'S MORE..
So brothers and sisters i have tested this man DR. Trust and i have found that he is real and genuine. i am now the happiest woman on earth today, Contact his via email id and be joyful in your life.(ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com Tel:+23481566885231).
More gratitude and thanks to you again the great DOCTOR.

Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by joanrivers(f): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
About my ex boyfriend; I can see that you’ve been dealing with some pretty crazy relationship experiences, and unfortunately I think I have another one for your scrutiny.
my ex (Johnny) and I met about six months ago online and immediately hit it off and messaged back and forth every day. because of our equal honesty and compatible personalities, we both started developing feelings for each other. during this time, we were both in troubled relationships, my boyfriend was cheating on me incessantly (no matter the second and third chance) and his girlfriend was not around very much, and was awfully jealous. I finally got away from my ex, and soon after Johnny broke it off with his girlfriend. he told me it was because of his feelings for me, partly. of course, our relationship was on a track towards serious relationship, and I couldn’t have been happier.

sadly, I had made a huge mistake.

my previous boyfriend and I had a very serious and deep relationship, and when he came crawling back to me, even though I was trying to move on with Johnny, I ruined everything when I decided to leave Johnny for him. this broke aarons heart, and at first he responded with anger. it didn’t take long for my boyfriend to cheat on me again, and Johnny was there for me as a friend. It was then that I realized I had made a huge mistake. I begged and begged Johnny for a second chance and after a while he succumbed.
our relationship went back to how it was before, but I ruined it yet again.

I felt that our relationship was boring, and he didn’t seem to be showing much emotion or effort, and so like an idiot, I started playing games. I became very stoic and blank, and he finally asked what was going on. well, not really asked. it was more like a statement. “so are we not going to try anymore?” is what he said. pride filled my mind, and I wanted him to fight for me. can you believe my nerve? after I had pleaded for a second chance, and now I wanted HIM to fight for ME? of course, he saw how screwed up that was and I decided to leave, because I obviously hadn’t put my foot far enough down my throat.

the problem is, now I want him back. desperately. I’ve learned from my mistakes, apologized and tried to fix them. but he will not budge. he said he can’t take us seriously because he thinks that I will just leave again.
plus there's some other girl he met, and he doesn’t want to ruin it before it begins.

at this point, you’re probably wondering what on earth my question is. I just want to know what I can do to fix what I’ve done and get him back. right now I’m doing the No-Contact rule, I told him I needed time to get over him.
but I’m afraid if I stick with that rule and don’t do anything else he will move on with that girl he met.

thanks for your time and your insightful articles
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by Rossieb: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello Tiemo, my ex is dating another girl he seems he loves her i guess. but she broke up with him today, my close friend talked to him so that perhaps we can get back together into a relationship but he told my friend a lot of things Which hurts a lot my ex boyfriend said that he no longer loves me and he doesn’t want me in his life and he hates the day he met me, and all what we had wasn't real, but in the same time he was dating that girl something took place it was when our soccer national team went to the second term we all went to celebrate in the streets so in that time i lost my little brother in the crowd so i started freaking out and crying so my ex boyfriend followed me and helped me to find him and we did after that we walked alone in an empty street and it was 1am and then he kissed me and said that he loves me and never wants to see me cry again, no we never talked and i really miss him i want him back i just need some help please
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by andreamonica: 6:34am On Jul 23, 2014
[b]My name is Andrea Monica.i am here to testify on how Dr.Zaba helped me. I saw a post on a particular site sharing testimony on how these great spell caster brought back her ex. Initially, i thought the post is unreal but I later had a second thought and another person still share his testimony on how he brought back his wife.so i contacted the spell caster as instructed by the post. I have no option than to try my best because my husband left me with my three kids for another woman after a minor misunderstanding. Me and my husband got married over six years and we lived so happily. At a certain time my husband started behaving strange.Before I knew what was going on, he left me and go for another woman who works in the same office with him. When I saw the post, I contacted the spell caster on his email and he told me not to worry that my husband will come back to me in two days time once he finish casting the reunite spell. To my greatest surprise, my husband came back to me begging for a second chance.and we are living happily together as one family again. I want to use this medium to let everyone here know that this is real and if you are out there having this same problem please kindly contact Dr.Zaba, the great spell caster via his email {Makiaderspelltemple@hotmail.com}because he can done the unexpected.Wish you all the Best too! his website http://makiaderspelltemple.webs.com [/b][i][/i]

Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by Tiemo(m): 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
1. Your ex boyfriend needs some space and time to remove all the negative associations from the breakup and start missing you. People have a common misconception that if you don’t contact your ex, they will forget about you. But in reality, if you don’t contact your ex boyfriend, you will give them time to miss you more and they will be wondering all the time why you are not contacting them. Remember all the mistakes in Part #1 of this guide. Every one of them made your ex think of you as a needy person. By not contacting them, you immediately become not needy in their mind.

2. You also need some space and time. You need to get a hold of yourself and gain some perspective. The fact is, you are a mess after the breakup. And you need to calm down and analyze your relationship thoroughly to realize whether or not being with your ex boyfriend is in your best interest. It could be that you are just missing your ex boyfriend. You need to learn to enjoy your life without your ex boyfriend. You need to prove to yourself that you can be happy without your ex boyfriend. You will eventually realize that you DON’T NEED YOUR EX to be happy. Maybe you’ll still WANT them, but there is a big difference between needing something and wanting something.

3. You must become an attractive happy person during this time. You need to take a step back and reevaluate your life. You should make a lot of positive changes in your life. When you meet your ex boyfriend after the no contact period, you want them to be attracted to you. And the best way to do it is to start enjoying life and being an overall happy person. Don’t take this point lightly. This could be the difference between getting your ex boyfriend back or losing them forever.

Contacting Your Ex Boyfriend aka Re-attraction

Remember when your ex boyfriend left you? They thought of you as a needy, clingy and desperate person with little to no self-respect. After not being in contact with you for a while, they must be wondering what the heck happened to you. They will slowly start to forget that image of yours (the needy desperate one) and start remembering the things they liked about you. They will start remembering the things that they found attractive in you.

And that’s when you contact them, you talk to them and then meet them. Just as they lay eyes on you, BOOM. That’s the new and improved you. YOUR version 2.0. They can’t help but wonder what brought so much positive change in you.

For that to happen, you need two things.

1. You should actually bring a positive change in your life and become a confident, happy and attractive person.
2. You should contact your ex and meet them somewhere.

If you have been following this guide till now, then you know how to go about the first point. So, let’s get straight to the second point.
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by robinjane00: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
[b]my name is robin jane,me and my loved cherished ourselves for good 2years and every thing was going on smoothly but we both had misunderstanding and he told me that the relationship is over and that he is fed up with me and I plead to him because I love him so much but he refused me I was so down I felt the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back, a good job and favor in any of her endeavor. but at first I was scared but I have to give this man a try because I love my ex very much and I am not willing to loose him to any woman, so I ordered for a returning love spell from this great spell caster called Dr.Zaba that made me a happy girl again to say it all my ex lover came back to me with so much love and a caring heart. Dr.Zaba indeed you are really the best spell caster to work with.you can contact this man via email if you really need to get your problems solve Makiaderspelltemple@hotmail.com
[/b][i][/i]

Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by johnsonautio: 2:31am On Jul 26, 2014
my ex-boyfriend dumped me 8 months ago after I caught him of having an affair with someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony on how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him.. he cast a spell for me and assure me of 24hr that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my peter came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Trust spell, you are truly talented and gifted contact his email: doctorbalaya@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by Rossieb: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2014
I want my ex boyfriend to come back and stay for good so bad, I think i’m so stuck with him because my ex boyfriend is my first love. Do you really find better guys later in your life?
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by blessingemily12: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
i am so happy today for what Dr abubakar of drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com he is a great spell caster. i have and my family have be living together in peace and love we were married for 10 years with two beautiful kids everything went smoothly until a husband started staying out late and would beat me up with any excuse he gets, he wold always get drunk and i was bent on finding out what the problem was and i discovered that he was seeing a young woman outside who he was planning to move in together and was preparing a divorce i became devastated as i love my husband so much and i looked for help i contacted many spell casters but nothing happened until i met with Dr abubakar, who told so many things and said i should worry about nothing that all will be well and told he will cast a spell that will bring my husband back to me and he was true to his words i want you all to help me thank and i promised him that i will always tell people of his good works he is a powerful spell caster contact for what ever problems you have and he will help you out of it okay here's his email address drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com contact him he is a powerful spell caster and i pray he help you out too once again his mail is drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com your daughter Blessing Emily from USA
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by mabelbrilliant: 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hi Tiemo, I really need your advice on how to get my ex boyfriend back. I love my ex so much and am sure he also love me when he told me he cant live without me, we share everything together even our account details and password. We had a fight and lost communication, a month later i saw him with another lady of on street kissing and i felt a pain go through my heart. Brad please come to my rescue, am in pains.
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by postumeanswers(m): 7:41am On Aug 13, 2014
Hello friends, an awesome and amazing testimony about a Great spell caster i really love to share. My name is Phil Scott from the United States. Getting my wife back is what i least expected and could never imagine. I and my wife have been married for five years and we have been living happily but all of a sudden she changed completely and turned away from me and i never knew what was going on, i tried to ask her but she refused to tell me what the problem is, and as time went on she sought for a divorce. I was so worried and confused, and i did all my possible best to get her back but it wasn't easy, i thought all hope was lost, and during my search for a way out, a friend of mine who had similar problem told me about a great spell caster called Great Eziza who helped him get back his wife also. I never believe in spell casting in my entire life or a magic because i never thought it will work but i tried to give this man a chance and to my greatest surprise, He cast a spell on me but today we are back together into a lovely home with three beautiful kids. We are happy together again and i am using this opportunity to tell anyone passing similar situation to contact him on ezizatempleofsolution@gmail. com and you will be the next to tell a new testimony.
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by evastefanni: 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hello, you are my last hope I pray you have the solution to my problem. I dated this guy for 2 years, been trying to cope with his lapses because i love him so much but he doesn't take me serious, i don't know if its because am black and his white but i pray its not the case. since he came into my life things has been working great with me, i find joy in him, his my heart but keeps playing with my feeling making me cry every time. He keeps breaking up with me every time and i keep accepting him back. I don't want to loose him, please how do i get him to miss me, so he will take me serious and adore me.
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by Tiemo(m): 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
You may have come on too strong. Try leading up to "ask your ex boyfriend out for a date" via text.
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by drsindoris1: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2014
Goodday,

I am dr sindoris mamun, A herbal doctor who has gone in research and has discovered
a herbal spiritual medicine in which i have been using in curing all kinds
of sickness and diseases. I have different name for my herbal medicine
because they all have different functions. I have the "ASPOLINE BC ROOT
MEDICINE AND TIVON D1, D2 CETRIN" which i use in curing HIV/AIDS, and
"OTOPY DV HERBAL MEDICINE" which i use in curing Uterine Fibroid etc...
email me on my personal email herbalmedicinecure12@gmail.com and tell me your
sickness or problem so i can prepare the healing herbal medicine to cure that
particular sickness. With the power of the ancestors, i have been curing
people with different sickness have testified all over, Cancer, Fibroid,
HIV/AIDS, Herpes, burns, etc. email me today and let me free you from that
sickness with my herbal spiritual healing medicine approved by FDA and
other legal drugs agencies because its a spiritual healing medicine which
has never failed. And it has no side effect at all in anyway. I Encourage
you not to live with that sickness or disease. Also if you need someone to fall in love and never leave you, or you are looking for a lost love and want them back we can help with that.
Email me today herbalmedicinecure12@gmail.com or call +2348076664351

Dr sindoris mamun.
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by blessingemily12: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hello my name is blessing emily i know you are facing problems like the one i faced but i found a solution and the solution is dr abubakar of abubakartempleoflove@yahoo.com, he is a great spell caster, i was having an issue with my husband, the loved we have shared for 15 years seemed to be falling apart, he was drifting away from home from his responsibilities and our two wonderful kids i was devastated until i encountered the great spell caster who helped me out now we are loving happily ever after,i have to tell you my friends in this forum that this is real contact him on his email on abubakartempleoflove@yahoo.com or drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com for any problem you might be facing for he can help you out of any situation okay, Thanks great Dr once again your child emily from usa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

~happy Birthday Idowuogbo~ / I Need Matured Guys 4 sex chat / ***LOCKED***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.