Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! (18888 Views)

Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by Lucaperry3: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2015
[b]I read some testimonies about a love spell caster by Dr.Trust on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 48hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to contact him because I love my boyfriend very much and we have been apart for a couple of months I really missed him so much, I have tried all other means to get him back but couldn’t.I contacted Dr.Trust and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 48 hours,Dr.Trust released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me again.As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up.All thanks goes to Dr.Trust for the excessive work that he has done for me by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend. I would like to drop Dr.Trust mail address and hope you see this testimony and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly, His mail: Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com all call him +2348156885231. Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast [/b]

Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by mamba808(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2015
--
Dear Sir/Madam,

Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial stress or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain a loan from local banks
and other financial institutes?

a) Personal Loan, Business Expansion.

b) Business Start-up and Education.

c) Debt Consolidation.

d) Hard Money Loans.

Our method offers you the chance to state the amount of loan needed and also the duration you can afford to complete the loan repayment with an interest rate of 3%. This gives you a real chance to get the funds you need. Interested Applicants should complete the below
details:-

APPLICATION FORM*

Full Name:

Amount Needed:

Loan Duration:

Monthly Income:

Address/Country:

Phone Contact:

Awaiting Your Response

Regards,

[/quote]

where will you sign & your office address?
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by Ohara073: 9:25am On Jun 17, 2015
[b]I am so Happy for what DR CARO had done in my Life.. She just brought back my partner who turned His back on me for no reason. My name is Evelyn Ohara from Canada, I don't know where to start from because it all happened like a movie. My partner is now back to me within a twinkle of an Eye. What more can i say, DR CARO is Indeed a Powerful Female Spell caster. She was sent by God to Rescue me and now i am so happy and Glad, I didn't believe that i would ever have my Partner back again but after the help of DR CARO, My partner called me back.
I can tell who so ever that is reading this testimony and needs help should contact this Woman Called DR CARO, She has the Powers to Solved any problem that comes her way, I so much believe in Her spells and that is why i am sharing this testimony. Below is her Website and Email where you can easily hook up with her:
http://carosolutionhome.webs.com/ Or carosolutionhome@hotmail.com
She is a Woman to be Trusted and i promise you that you will never regret contacting her.
Here is my Email, You can as well contact me: evelyn_ohara@outlook.com[/b]

Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by Ohara073: 12:10am On Jun 19, 2015
I am so Happy for what DR CARO had done in my Life.. She just brought back my partner who turned His back on me for no reason. My name is Evelyn Ohara from Canada, I don't know where to start from because it all happened like a movie. My partner is now back to me within a twinkle of an Eye. What more can i say, DR CARO is Indeed a Powerful Female Spell caster. She was sent by God to Rescue me and now i am so happy and Glad, I didn't believe that i would ever have my Partner back again but after the help of DR CARO, My partner called me back.
I can tell who so ever that is reading this testimony and needs help should contact this Woman Called DR CARO, She has the Powers to Solved any problem that comes her way, I so much believe in Her spells and that is why i am sharing this testimony. Below is her Website and Email where you can easily hook up with her:
She is a Woman to be Trusted and i promise you that you will never regret contacting her.
Here is my Email, You can as well contact me: evelyn_ohara@outlook.com

Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by Ohara073: 6:02am On Jun 20, 2015
[b]I am so Happy for what DR CARO had done in my Life.. She just brought back my partner who turned His back on me for no reason. My name is Evelyn Ohara from Canada, I don't know where to start from because it all happened like a movie. My partner is now back to me within a twinkle of an Eye. What more can i say, DR CARO is Indeed a Powerful Female Spell caster. She was sent by God to Rescue me and now i am so happy and Glad, I didn't believe that i would ever have my Partner back again but after the help of DR CARO, My partner called me back.
Here is my Email, You can as well contact me: evelyn_ohara@outlook.com[/b]
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by Elenaderi: 2:36am On Jun 21, 2015
My name is Elena Deri. I am from Canada, I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great man called Dr. Trust When my lover left me i never taught that i will be able to get him back after all he has put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr. Trust i was able to get my lover back after 48hours and i can proudly to say, that who ever need help in getting there lover back should contact Dr. Trust on these contact details below Ultimatespellcast@hotmail.com for proper understanding of what i have just witness. And i promise that he will help you as he help me. or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast call +2348156885231

Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by tracy222: 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX BOYFRIEND.

My name is George Tracy, I am from USA, I remember lying in my room when I was in high school and writing in a journal to my future husband. I’d write all sorts of notes and questions and things I’d wonder or ask this man when I eventually met him. I would wonder where he was and what he was doing and if he was thinking about me too. It has always been such a strong desire in my heart to find a wonderful man to marry, someone who would love me and cherish me and appreciate me for the person I am. I always thought I would get married right out of college, just like my parents, so when that plan didn’t work out, I started to get discouraged. A school mate snatched my future husband away from my arms just because she had spiritual powers, all hope was lost to me before i came across DR. AKPOKA (akpokasuperspelltemple@gmail.com) who i confided in, i told him my long story and he helped me regain back my lover which is now my husband today. if you have any problem email Dr. Akpoka at akpokasuperspelltemple@gmail.com You can call him with this number: +2348163550822.

Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by RobinWendy2: 2:47am On Jun 29, 2015
“I feel the same way as any other woman with heartbreak and What would I have done if not for DR. OSAUYI, my name is Mrs. Robin Wendy, I am 38. years old and I have a son. Unfortunately almost a year ago his father broke up with me because of a mistake I made and I just really want.him back. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I want.our family to be complete again, I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I read online that he helped a girl in this situation and I contacted him for help. I grew up with my parents divorced and I don't want that for my son and I miss my husband so much and just want our family to be whole again I want the love of my life back and I can honestly say that because he is the only man I have ever truly loved with all my heart. So I seek help from OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM. and he responded to me and he cast a love spell for me which I use in getting back my husband and I am happy and grateful to him for helping me and I want you all to also have the opportunity I had also, OSAUYILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM is the only through help I have ever known. Good luck” you can call the great man on +2347064294395 his ready to help you with your problem web site http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/

Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by morgankeri2: 6:26am On Jul 01, 2015
[b]My name is morgan keri.i want to give thanks to dr.trust for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with dr.trust. He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. dr.trust make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life.contact email(ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com tel:+234186885231)Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast
[/b]

Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by JoyceWebb1: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Am happy that my husband is back , my name is Webb Joyce from london , After so many comments on how DR OSAUYI helped a lot of people got back their Ex, Jobs, Win Lottery and gain there properties, i contacted him and tell my story of how a lady broke my relationship, Been married for 8yrs and with 3kids, suddenly my Husband moved out and told me never to contact him again, i was so heart broken, depressed and sad, after all the story, DR OSAUYI told me to put my mind at rest and told me that all my problems will be solved within 2days , i was still hoping until DR OSAUYI called me again for my husbands name and picture and told me, i will have to get some items and which i did all he asked me, on Sunday morning Joseph came home by himself and knelt down to beg me, weeping bitterly and asked for forgiveness, i did forgive him and i told DR OSAUYI about everything and he said all he wants from me is to share the good news with the world so people out there , here is a prove that real casters are still online, for any kind of problems that need solutions, contact DR OSAUYI : OSAUYILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR OSAUYILOVESPELLYAHOO.COM you can call him again on +2347064294395 web site http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/

Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by Jennifer1959: 3:58am On Jul 06, 2015
Greetings to the world, My name is Jessica I am from U.S.A am written on what I pass through my life, I have been barren for more than seven years and my husband is no more happy with me, everyday is like war in our life's both his family members are not happy with me, my life just turn down and I never believe in any spell caster in my life because most of them are (SCAMS) but my friend Alice made me to know that (GREAT SHAKEKE IS THE GREAT SPELL CASTER SOMEONE CAN TRUST) she gave me his email and when I contact greatshakekespelltemple@gmail.com GREAT SHAKEKE he made me to believe that he is really indeed a GREAT ONE now am having two kids, now happy living with my marriage, my husband and his family members now happy with me. No challenges you are passing through that GREAT SHAKEKE can never be of help to you. His legit website is:http://greatshakekespellcenter.webs.com Again his email address is greatshakekespelltemple@gmail.com Contact him now so your problem will be solved.
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by Eugene10(m): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
halo my name is EUGENE innuah and am here to inform all the wealthy ladies looking for a simple and responsible man who can be worth d while in your life just to make you happy ,intrested ladies should call me at 08185571047......pls hurry cause the are available now....mature women and ladies only....abuja base only
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by andrianmeelin: 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
If i don't share my testimony then i will be selfish....stingy and an ungrateful woman.
Dr linto the great brought back joy...happiness...into my life and took away tears..sorrow by bring back my marriage of 10 years with my husband with just on come and go reunion spell.
i was a sad woman before i meet Dr Linto but it took him just 24 hrs to change everything now am happy again because my man is always by my side. sharing this testimony so other people who are suffering from relationship problem can know that there is still hope with people like dr linto around.
pls contact him directly on : Email: lintospelltemple@gmail.com, or +2348106722608.
Mr Sandra Westwood
U.S.A
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by babarierie: 2:55am On Jul 08, 2015
i am very happy that my exhusband who left me for the past 1 year is back home since i contacted Dr. RIERIE for help through his email: babarieriespiritualhome@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by TamaraHelen6: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
This is incredible!! I still imagine how Dr Osauyi brought my husband back to me in just 2days. No one could have ever made me believe that there is a real spell caster that really work. My name is Tamara Helen from United States, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr Osauyi, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my husband who left me, When i contacted Dr Osauyi he cast a love spell for me and my husband who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me. he is back now with so much love and caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers of bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, Dr osauyi can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him Via this email Osauyilovespell@gmail.com.Osauyilovespell@outlook.com or you can call his cell phone on +2347064294395 web site http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/

Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by ttby09: 3:19am On Jul 17, 2015
My name is Alice Sandy, from UK I never believed in love spells or
magic until i met this spell caster once. when i went to Africa in
July this year on a business summit. i ment a man called Dr. OGUDO.He
is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love’s
gone,misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back
lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.i’am now
happy & a living testimony cos the wan i had wanted to marry left me 3
weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our
relationship has been on for 2 years… i really loved him, but his
mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when i met
this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the
situation of things to him..at first i was undecided,skeptical and
doubtful, but i just gave it a try. and in 6 days when i returned to
New York, my Girlfriend (is now my wife ) he called me by himself and
came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom
and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i
didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my
girlfriends name and all i wanted him to do… well we are happily
married an will have a child new and we are expecting our little
kid,and i have a good job new and our lives became much better. in
case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email
drogudospelltemple@gmail.com <drogudospelltemple@gmail.com> you can
see what he can do and i believe that he can do so four you too
Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by KENCOLLINS(m): 1:14am On Jul 20, 2015
If i don't share my testimony then i will be selfish....stingy and an ungrateful woman.
Dr EKUMA the great brought back joy...happiness...into my life and took away tears..sorrow by bring back my marriage of 10 years with my husband with just on come and go reunion spell.
i was a sad woman before i meet Dr EKUMA but it took him just 24 hrs to change everything now am happy again because my man is always by my side. sharing this testimony so other people who are suffering from relationship problem can know that there is still hope with people like Dr EKUMA around.
pls contact him directly on : Email: ekumalovespelltemple@gmail.com, or.
Mrs Jessica
U.S.A
YOU ALSO NEED SOLUTION IN THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM,CONTACT HIM AS WELL.
1) If you want your EX back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a CHILD.
(6) You want to be RICH.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(cool If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been SCAMMED and you want to recover you lost money.
(10)if you want to stop your DIVORCE.
(11)if you want to divorce your husband.
(12)if you want your wishes to be granted.
(13) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
(14)Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
(15)Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
once again the email address is (ekumalovespelltemple@gmail.com)

Re: How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! by KENCOLLINS(m): 6:24am On Jul 24, 2015
My name is Donald Jessica. I am from sweden, I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great man called Dr. Dogo When my lover left me i never taught that i will be able to get him back after all he has put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr. Dogo i was able to get my lover back after 48hours and i can proudly to say, that who ever need help in getting there lover back should contact Dr. Dogo on these contact details below mightybabadogospellroom@gmail.com for proper understanding of what i have just witness. And i promise that he will help you as he help me. or mightybabadogospellroom@gmail.com call +2348106722608

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Adultfriendfinder Registration / I Need Matured Guys 4 sex chat / Join A Whatsapp Group For Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.