Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Most Embarassing Moments By Nigerians - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Most Embarassing Moments By Nigerians (945 Views)

What Is Your Most Embarassing Moments / The Most Embarassing I-want-you-back Texts / Most Embarassing Moments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Embarassing Moments By Nigerians by Tukura(m): 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2007
Come One Come All, and was thy dirty linen
Tell as many embarassiny moments as possible, they shud be short and strait to the point
Re: Most Embarassing Moments By Nigerians by ituen(m): 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2007
This is for forum games not jokes
Re: Most Embarassing Moments By Nigerians by clemcykul(f): 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2007
my worst moment happened on the day i bumbed into tukura having his bath embarassed embarassed embarassed
u guys cant imagine what i saw embarassed embarassed embarassed grin grin grin
Re: Most Embarassing Moments By Nigerians by showbobo(m): 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2007
what??what??what did ya see?? patiently waiting who knows maybe he's hermaphrodite
Re: Most Embarassing Moments By Nigerians by Migines(m): 7:46am On Oct 31, 2007
@ituen
U sure wuld laf wen some ppl tell u ders, makn it fit to be here.
Re: Most Embarassing Moments By Nigerians by robby1(m): 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2007
This didnt happpen to me. i think i read it somewhere

A woman was scolding her daugther who accompanied her to a bank, to stop sucking on her thumb.
She just ignored her mom and kept sucking on it. The mum was fed up trying to tell her calmly so she raised her voice on her and to her suprise, the little girl said in loudly, "If you tell me to stop sucking on my thmb i will tell grandma that i saw you doing thesame on daddy's wee-wee". The banking hall was very quiet. the woman obviously embarrased took her daugther outside the hall, she could hear the whole hall burst into rumbling laugther as she closed the door.
Re: Most Embarassing Moments By Nigerians by showbobo(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2007
r_o_b_b_y:

This didnt happpen to me. i think i read it somewhere

A woman was scolding her daugther who accompanied her to a bank, to stop sucking on her thumb.
She just ignored her mom and kept sucking on it. The mum was fed up trying to tell her calmly so she raised her voice on her and to her suprise, the little girl said in loudly, "If you tell me to stop sucking on my thmb i will tell grandma that i saw you doing thesame on daddy's wee-wee". The banking hall was very quiet. the woman obviously embarrased took her daugther outside the hall, she could hear the whole hall burst into rumbling laugther as she closed the door.

you better confess say na you.no body go beat you or scold you.ok?? grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Tequila / Faithful Woman / Beyonce And Justin Timberlake On Snl Single Ladies - Parody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.