Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. (6657 Views)

Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary / Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by teskyg: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2012
Onigindi is a failure like Kaita too.Onigindi went to the world cup and did not win a single match.Its only in Nigeria that failures like him still open his open to speak.Onigindi is the worst coach in the history of Nigeria football.
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by rose75(f): 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2012
This Baba has just displayed his level of wisdom.

Nigerians should celebrate Kaita, abi, he should have mandated the FG to declare public holiday to mark his heroism.

I guess he's looking for someone to pay him homage with a new jeep.
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by ijigbamigb(m): 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2012
we should also apologize to YAK and blame the NFF cus they did supply him the best pair of boots, IIIDIOTZZZZ
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by Reference(m): 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2012
What is this man saying. Kaita was ejected for kicking a player that tossed the ball rudely at him at a throw in. This was when Nigeria badly needed a win with our quality wise wafer thin squad. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. Anyway I don't blame him. He comes from a society than excuses every manner of indiscretions and accords no responsibility or consequences whatsoever for far reaching actions. For us its just fart and forget. Who cares who suffers.
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by success4(m): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2012
We cannot all agree with this man but insulting him is stupidity angry angry angry
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by LEXYLOV: 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2012
Even amodu, onigbinde, yakubu deserved apology and compensation from nigeria coffer, Na wa oooooooooooooooo
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by kokoA(m): 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2012
success4:

We cannot all agree with this man but insulting him is stupidity angry angry angry

And not insulting him is what? Wisdom? undecided He is an Agbaya!
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by BetaThings: 1:23am On Mar 08, 2012
kokoA:

And not insulting him is what? Wisdom? undecided He is an Agbaya!
That is not correct. Not insulting him is
restraint, decorum. You could disagree without being disagreeable
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by MyVicky: 3:56am On Mar 08, 2012
, I'm just thinking about Nigeria's performance at the Korea/Japan 2002 world cup
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by melodytos(m): 7:35am On Mar 08, 2012
hello my fellow,
pls we should not misquote onigbinde, what he was saying was that,
during football, when a perticular player even do wrong, his mate will come over and protest before referee make his decision(and most of the protest always intimidate referee),expecially captain, but to nigeria the story is diff, if we look at the case that day, we all agree that keita did wrong, fine, no body come to referee atleast to say something exp captain,before ref, make decision he always look at the reaction of players and somehow touchline fellows,
atleast we do watch premier league, some coach will say something,but nigeria case, nobody send u and coach will stand still,no comment,
therefore,onigbinde was saying that,our mentality inthe match.
hope u guys understand me, though i may not express myself well. thanks
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by Ignatio(m): 7:41am On Mar 08, 2012
Kiss my anus.
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by kinguwem: 7:48am On Mar 08, 2012
I'm dissapointed in Chief Onigbinde. How can Nigerians apologize to a player who cost Nigeria a game at the world cup because of indiscipline and misconduct on the pitch. The coach had nothing to do with his behaviour. Sanni Kaita is not an indispensable player, we have good midfielders who can play for the Super Eagles.
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by aieromon(m): 8:13am On Mar 08, 2012
I guess the stupidity of Beckham in the 1998 WC should be blamed on the coach as well.
Silence is golden.
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by shagaman: 8:27am On Mar 08, 2012
PREDICT AND WIN BLACKBERRY

Predict correctly the final score of Champions League march between Barcelona and Bayern Leverkusen?

You can win a blackberry curve 8900, plus three months free services

predict now for your chance to win @ www.bet4u247.com

Barca 7 - Bayern 1 , where is my blackberry , grin
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by DariusD(m): 8:37am On Mar 08, 2012
This man must be turning to another thing. Apologize to him for causing such havoc in the world cup. LMAO.
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by ipasco: 8:54am On Mar 08, 2012
shocked
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by rose75(f): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2012
melodytos:

hello my fellow,
pls we should not misquote onigbinde, what he was saying was that,
during football, when a perticular player even do wrong, his mate will come over and protest before referee make his decision(and most of the protest always intimidate referee),expecially captain, but to nigeria the story is diff, if we look at the case that day, we all agree that keita did wrong, fine, no body come to referee atleast to say something exp captain,before ref, make decision he always look at the reaction of players and somehow touchline fellows,
[b]atleast we do watch premier league, some coach will say something,[/b]but nigeria case, nobody send u and coach will stand still,no comment,
therefore,onigbinde was saying that,our mentality inthe match.
hope u guys understand me, though i may not express myself well. thanks
[/quote

Whatever your arguement is, the issue of 'appology' is utterly out of order. He ought to ask for forgiveness from Nigerians instead.
Do the EPL coaches change the refs' decisions?.
Do they" say something" and remain on the technical bench?.
Re: Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. by member479760: 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2012
this man is making us yeye, okay Kaita sorry oooo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Top 15 Pound For Pound Boxers Of All Time / 'i'll Play Until 2018' : Joseph Yobo / Richest Football Club In Nigeria 2017 | List Of Nigeria Premier League Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.