Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,616 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

See The Best Business You Can Start With N25,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Best Business You Can Start With N25,000 (676 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! / Which Good Business Can A Student Start With N25,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Best Business You Can Start With N25,000 by benz33(m): 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2012
Good Day to u all, Our Company is accepting young and low income earners to become sub-Distributors of our Fast Moving New Chocolate Drink that is about to kick "MILO and BOURNVITA" out of the Nigeria Market.

For those that can not meet the requirements of MAJOR DISTRIBUTORS we have developed a PLAN for you where by you can get these Products with as low as N25,000. This amount will get you about 3Cartoons and thats about 18Cans of the Food Drink and you are sure of making about N4,000 Profit on the Three Cartoons you bought and you also have the opportunity to buy more at a very reduced rate.

The name of the food Drink is called " VICO CHOCOLATE DRINK", WE ALSO WELCOME APPLICATION FOR MAJOR-DISTRIBUTORS.(PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS AVAILABLE)

Call this number now or send me a mail 08051744119, vantagelinkmarketing@yahoo.co.uk

Regards:
Oloyede Sunday. 017484424.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can Anybody Link Me To Where I Can Buy Machine Use To Sharp Barbing Clipper / MTN Refunded My Deducted Credit! / 24hours Ultra Fast Internet With Unlimited Downloads At A Very Affordable Price!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.