Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,126 members, 7,863,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8275837 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
She is settled. If ann in law is the next of kin then wahala de. If you are the one keep calm no need to tear pant. Lol(no need to even tear peant over material stuff sef. My eye don see tinz jare )
prissyluv:
God evening mamas. Abeg make una no vex. I know this is not the right place to post this but I will be glad if the issue can be looked into.

My question is,what is the fate of a wife whose husband buys properties in his name only but uses the wife's name as next of kin.

Congrats lizzy22.
@ lizzy22 congratulations. God bless her real good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
Prissyluv,
Even if he no make her his NoK, as long as they are legally married, na 2 of dem get am.

But if she has a feeling that he might turn back on her or since this is Naija where our system fails us and where the society takes pride in cheating women, she might want to prod him into buying her own property for her ( if she is a full housewife) or better still babe, she should make her own money and take care of her wink

And this is the 1000th page!!!!
Yippppeeee!!!!!

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadsquare: 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Yaaaaaay! Our beloved thread has reached the 1000th page.
GOD PLEASE, DON'T LET ME REMAIN A PEEPER ON THIS THREAD, MAKE ME AN ACTIVE EXPECTANT MOM SOON IN JESUS' NAME.

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
We are finally on 1000th page kiss

Fabmummy:
Good evening mamas in the house. Am a first timer and just 5 weeks long, pls I want to ask when I can start ante natal, what drugs should I be on apart from folic acid and when can I go for scan. Thanks

Above was my first post on NL march 19

Fabmummy:
Hello mummies in the house,av been away for many weeks battling with my pregnancy, sadly it was ectopic that almost claim my life, but thank God for Jesus, who stepped in at the last minute, I just got out of the hospital, am healing gradually, am grateful for life. But I need you mums to pray and encourage me and also join your faith with mine that I will conceive soon and carry it till full term in Jesus name. Thank you.
You will all deliver safely in Jesus name

Then I posted this may 1st
Fabmummy:
Welcome lil proudy! Congratulations proud mum n proud dad!

Any #teamapril2016 here?

Above was July 30th - me asking around for my teammates! Isn't God WONDERFUL

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
Yupppppppppppppie 1000th page.....#climbing indomie tree#thnks mama agiboma for creatin this thread.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lord give me my BFP testimony too and let me be part of dis swaggalicious mamas

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
congrats lizzy22.

happy 1kth page all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
mamadsquare and pweetiebabe may ur prayers and other ttcers be answered.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Congratulations Lizzy22.
Am so proud of this thread. Let keep with the advises and encouragements. May God continue to bestow his love and mercies on us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
Make I join sharp sharp, O Lord grant my heart desires and make me mummy triplet in August 2016. Amen

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prissyluv(f): 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
Aunty Zaynie and Lovinam,thanks for the input, it is just that I have this mentality that ones a man is married whatever properties he buys should be in Mr & Mrs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
I have to register my self on the 1000th page
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
To GOD be thy glory page 1000
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
prissyluv:
Aunty Zaynie and Lovinam,thanks for the input, it is just that I have this mentality that ones a man is married whatever properties he buys should be in Mr & Mrs.

Some men have the " Me" mentality instead of the "We". It might be because of all he witnessed or experienced while growing up or in his past relationships. Don't blame him, it is called self preservation.
But the wife can gently remind him once in a while to make sure he can protect and provide for them even when he isnt around.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
prissyluv:
God evening mamas. Abeg make una no vex. I know this is not the right place to post this but I will be glad if the issue can be looked into.

My question is,what is the fate of a wife whose husband buys properties in his name only but uses the wife's name as next of kin.

Congrats lizzy22.

If it bothers her, She can ask the husband why? So she understands his reason, it maybe that he hasn't even given it any thought, maybe cuz he is taking a mortgage, can be anything

But since she is next of kin, won't sweat it if it were me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
[quote author=prissyluv

Whether he buy his property in your name or his name all that matters is prayers, side chicks are ready to destroy homes and you won't know when the name will suddenly change, my sis wear the garment of prayer

I don't know why me and my hubby don't care about whose name his on our property, the only thing I care about is how to start a family biz that will carry my children's names, because I don't intend to make the mistake my parents made, my father's name was the only name on our family biz, my aunt sat on everything when he died in 1995 till today she's the landlady and the CEO of my father's garri processing company (waiting patiently for her to pass on)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prissyluv(f): 12:01am On Dec 19, 2015
Thanks @ Aunty Zaynie and Favoredgal,the wife asked and he told her that whatever is his is hers,he asked her if she is envisaging a problem tomorrow? To him,he sees it as something she should not bother about and told her to 'sleep with her two eyes closed'.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 12:03am On Dec 19, 2015
lizzy22:
hello my people.... I don born ooo, gave birth to my beautiful princess dis morning o....!! Bs later dearies....
Congrats Lizzy!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 12:04am On Dec 19, 2015
Happy 1000th page
I nor wan miss out

lizzy22 congrats on the birth of your princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prissyluv(f): 12:07am On Dec 19, 2015
Fumbaby:
[quote author=prissyluv

Whether he buy his property in your name or his name all that matters is prayers, side chicks are ready to destroy homes and you won't know when the name will suddenly change, my sis wear the garment of prayer

I don't know why me and my hubby don't care about whose name his on our property, the only thing I care about is how to start a family biz that will carry my children's names, because I don't intend to make the mistake my parents made, my father's name was the only name on our family biz, my aunt sat on everything when he died in 1995 till today she's the landlady and the CEO of my father's garri processing company (waiting patiently for her to pass on)

Thanks so much for the input ma. I am really learning.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 12:13am On Dec 19, 2015
grin Came to register on this page too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 12:38am On Dec 19, 2015
1000th page. Just registering cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beegurl(f): 12:53am On Dec 19, 2015
Lemme register grin will quote this post when I join this page officially 2016! AMEN grin cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 1:13am On Dec 19, 2015
Am coming soon mama's,ijmn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 1:48am On Dec 19, 2015
I am here to book space too, can't wait to become a full owner.
Congrats Lizzy on d arrival of ur princess.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pocahuntaz(f): 1:48am On Dec 19, 2015
Register#1000#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 1:51am On Dec 19, 2015
Fabmummy:

A lady in my office marketed me, if u want I can send her contact. Hope u'r in lag tho

yes am in lagos
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 2:01am On Dec 19, 2015
Una don finish the space.
Thank God e reach me.

@lizzy22, congratulations. May the Lord be a source of joy to your household.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missusadey: 2:26am On Dec 19, 2015
Chai...they don finish the page ooo. Make i quick write on the page too

Congrats Lizzy22...
Safe delivery to the rest of us dec mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kamotisha: 2:28am On Dec 19, 2015
ahnie:
Ma kpa oghene.compliments of the seasons...these are our sisters...ma'am tatacherie,rezzy,mitchy.oku'gbe awo isoko/urhobo.

There are some that can't speak well too....like me grin. I am urhobo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kamotisha: 2:37am On Dec 19, 2015
lizzy22:
hello my people.... I don born ooo, gave birth to my beautiful princess dis morning o....!! Bs later dearies....

Congrats dear. God bless you and yours.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kamotisha: 2:44am On Dec 19, 2015
Fabmummy:
We are finally on 1000th page kiss

Above was my first post on NL march 19

Then I posted this may 1st

Above was July 30th - me asking around for my teammates! Isn't God WONDERFUL

God is faithful! May His blessings be abundant in your home. Your post gave me teary eyes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.