Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8271402 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
twingirls:
To God be the glory. I had a stillbirth with a c section on 7th Jan. It hurt so bad, but to God be the glory, I bless God for His comfort already.

Sorry dear. God knows best he ll bless your soonest in double fold.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
Congrats Tchiwinnie and igb400. May God bless and protect your cuties.

Twingirls, so sorry for your loss. May God console you. He will make everything beautiful in His time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Twingirls, so so sorry for your loss. GOD will console you and give you double for your loss.

Tchiwinnie congratulations and happy birthday to you too.

Happy birthday to the birthday mama, what a wonderful birthday gift from Tchiwinnie.

Happymama, Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
tchiwinnie:
Mamas bless God wt me o. I ve bn delivered of a BBB. EDD was 24th, but I delivered dis morning. My bday was yesterday o. BS later pls.
#teamjanuaryforsupernaturaldelivery#
Hmm... 24th and Lo came 9th! Massive Congrats tchiwinnie dear! I'm praying mine comes after 14th, EDD is 21/23/25/26.
@ mamas in house, see team January dropping our LOs bumper to bumper.
#proudlyteamjanuaryforsafestdelivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
twingirls:
To God be the glory
So sorry bout your loss! May God comfort you. May you testify soonest. kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nice thread. I've been stalking this thread for about two weeks now and I can say I'm impressed. Beautiful mothers with beautiful hearts and beautiful kid(s).

My wife is #TeamJanuary.

I hope Men are allowed on this thread?, if not, I can drag DW in to come and learn from you amazing women.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
ozycy:
My fellow former October mamas,
I want to know if your babies have started sleeping throughout the night.
This baby dey show me sheghe for night.

mine sleeps all through d night, only makes noise or cry once he wants to suck.i call his noise my alarm cuz once I hear it, I'm up to feed him . immediately he grabs my breast, datz the end of his cry.in all I will say mine sleeps at night and only wake up to suck like 3 to 4 times at night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
Alheeri:
Good afternoon nairalanders, want to ask if taking cough syrup in the first week of pregnancy has any effect on the baby. Waiting for ur answer!! Godbless

Pregnancy requires a lot of caution. In my first trimester I was always having severe headache that made me go to a hospital. The doctor gave me sleeping tabs (I have forgotten the name). He said he believed I wasn't resting enough. He said other doctors may never give me sleeping tab in first trimester...but going by my history and all.

Reason for my long grammar is that I know cough syrups have sleeping drugs in them, we don't know if you are asthmatic, or have ulcer or any other thing.

Please my advice is that u see a doctor.

Or you take bitter kola with tom tom (I think these are quite safe during pregnancy). Cheers.

Sorry twingirls. After sadness comes joy. God will give you plenty joy for the sadness.

Mr. bolade005... you are welcome. Caring Dads are always welcome. May delivery be easy for wifey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumtwins: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
twingirls:
To God be the glory. I had a stillbirth with a c section on 7th Jan. It hurt so bad, but to God be the glory, I bless God for His comfort already.

Sorry, it hurts, pray God will give u double
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
twingirls:
My teamie, so sorry about your loss. Take heart and may God Almighty replace with an unending joy for you and DH.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
@twingirls, so sorry for your loss dear!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 5H4D3(f): 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
I m new here please. I ve just being diagnosed of gestational diabetes. I really need words of encouragement to carry on and carry tru. I m team march

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Rukemi291:

Pregnancy requires a lot of caution. In my first trimester I was always having severe headache that made me go to a hospital. The doctor gave me sleeping tabs (I have forgotten the name). He said he believed I wasn't resting enough. He said other doctors may never give me sleeping tab in first trimester...but going by my history and all.

Reason for my long grammar is that I know cough syrups have sleeping drugs in them, we don't know if you are asthmatic, or have ulcer or any other thing.

Or you take bitter kola with tom tom (I think these are quite safe during pregnancy). Cheers.

Sorry twingirls. After sadness comes joy. God will give you plenty joy for the sadness.

Mr. bolade005... you are welcome. Caring Dads are always welcome. May delivery be easy for wifey.
Amen. Thanks for welcoming me, Ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dp
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
tchiwinnie:
Mamas bless God wt me o. I ve bn delivered of a BBB. EDD was 24th, but I delivered dis morning. My bday was yesterday o. BS later pls.
Woohoo!!! I told ya ure next yestaday tongue cheesy Big big congrats to Ma'am.wow from 24th to 9th.wonderful! Thank God for safe delivery.God bless n protect ur son.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
blessedtwins:
Congrats tchiwinnie,may he be a source of joy and pride in your home

Roll call for January mamas
1. favoredgal
2. tchiwinnie
3. tatacherie
4. spicychic847
5. LegitDiva
6. nkkystel
7. kamotisha ( ported to dec)
8. hotmum.
9. fabmum (ported to dec)
10. igb400
11. twinsgirl
12. derommyvent
13. blessedtwins
14. Mamasy (ported to dec)
15. Sharon6
16. Babeabike
17. Nnetriplet (ported to dec)e
Hmmm! Now after tchiwinnie am next wink Lord please see me through.I put all my trust in you alone

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
@ Twingirls this is sad news!Lord pls have mercy! What happened Only God can console and wipe ur tears at this time.so sorry Ma'am.I feel ur pain.May God heal ur heart E- hugs*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Alheeri: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Rukemi291:

. Thanks will go see the doctor!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bcolah(f): 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
Congrats Igb40, favoredgal and tchwinnie. God bless and keep them. May they bring much joy and happiness to your homes. Amen.

Twingirls...the Lord Almighty will strengthen you and grant you the spirit to stay strong. It hurts much but God will console you. He'll grant you double for your loss and affliction will never rise again. Stay strong sweets. He knows best. #tighthug

TeamJanuary. ....ride on. God is in control.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
5H4D3:
I m new here please. I ve just being diagnosed of gestational diabetes. I really need words of encouragement to carry on and carry tru. I m team march
welcome team mate, You will pull through IJN , Amen. Just be prayerful, do your research and walk with your doctor.
@twingirls so sorry for your loss dear.

@Congratulations to January mother's that have put to bed.
Fosterkid Say Cheese

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
mbula:

mine sleeps all through d night, only makes noise or cry once he wants to suck.i call his noise my alarm cuz once I hear it, I'm up to feed him . immediately he grabs my breast, datz the end of his cry.in all I will say mine sleeps at night and only wake up to suck like 3 to 4 times at night.

Lol, I mean sleep without interruption.
My baby does same as yours, atleast I just put breast in her mouth and doze off. I just wish she can sleep all tru.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
@ twingirls it is well. God shall give you double. My luv to u.

Tchiwinne, congrats ma'am, God bless u n ur lo. She shall b a source of joy to ur family n a happy belated birthday.

@ ahnie, where @ thou? Longtime no hear.

Congrats to all other mamas DAT haff delivered n those still bumping I say 'happy bumping to u all'.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
igb400, tchiwinnie Congrats for safe delivery. May this be an open door unto more blessing for each of you.

twingirls so sorry for your loss. May the Lord strengthen and give you twins before this year runs an end. Will like to read how it all happened like you need to share it out as part of the healing process.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
You are almost there. Keep your faith high and heed to your docs instructions

Twingirls, I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs
5H4D3:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
@ tyconcepts Its is well dear. You can keep praying for her. A loved one went through it and I know exactly how you feel. Cancer is a biatch!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
5H4D3:
Now where's teamMarch captain? pls register her and lets remember her in our prayers.
5H4D3 What did the doctor tell you to do? pls take caution of anything that can aggravate the diabetes and be prayerful. May our good Lord grant complication free and hebrew delivery to us all. It shall end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
tchiwinnie:

Congrats mama. God bless the bbb
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
twingirls:
sorry dear. may God give u triplet for dis loss. i wish u speedy recovery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=ozycy post=41820868]

Lol, I mean sleep without interruption.
My baby does same as yours, atleast I just put breast in her mouth and doze off. I just wish she can sleep all tru.[/quote

ozycy love I laugh at u in Spanish.....it is not possible for ur LO to sleep all through biko.....wake up from slumber and face vigilante reality. ...it is more than well with us cuz d vigilante no be beans. ....lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 5H4D3(f): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
sayoddy:
Now where's teamMarch captain? pls register her and lets remember her in our prayers.
5H4D3 What did the doctor tell you to do? pls take caution of anything that can aggravate the diabetes and be prayerful. May our good Lord grant complication free and hebrew delivery to us all. It shall end in praise

I was immediately placed on Glucophage and to come back in one weeks time to retake my fasting sugar level test. The most amazing thing is I have never failed my glucose test before. So, its so scary when my urine came with a double plus within a space of 2 weeks. I have also being placed on a strict meal plan.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
Bolade005:
Nice thread. I've been stalking this thread for about two weeks now and I can say I'm impressed. Beautiful mothers with beautiful hearts and beautiful kid(s).

My wife is #TeamJanuary.

I hope Men are allowed on this thread?, if not, I can drag DW in to come and learn from you amazing women.
You are highly welcome
You can as well drag DW here. She's also welcome

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
tchiwinnie:

Congrats ma'am. God bless your LO

(1) (2) (3) ... (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chitheo(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.