Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159474 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
zaynie:
Congrats Bolade500, may your daughters alway bring you joy and pride. Amin

Na so you no pay due till wifey drop bah? angry
I am sure you will be back in 6 months time to announce another bfp
Amen Ma.

Nobody asked me for dues na. No worry I go pay due for the next one probably in 4years. Wify wants us to have another but left to me I'm okay with these two beautiful girls in my life.

Thanks again, Ma and hey, your daughter is my wife's namesake so you're paying for that name.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
Congrats 2 all mamas dat put 2 bed...Welcome on board 2d newbies...And may d good Lord console those dat loss their los n give dem double 4 their loss...Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumtwins: 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
Vannywealth:
I'm glad I found this thread. cheesy I started reading from page 1-50. Though I later started skipping some pages. It's an encouraging thread.

I'm currently 10weeks pregnant with twins. First pregnancy. By God's grace I'll be due in August. Are there other women who are pregnant with twins and would be due same month as me?

Wlcm, am pregnant with twins bt I'll be due April by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
Heyyyyyy zaynie I know say you like money oh but never knew it has gotten this far. Ijebu igbo grin cool shocked

zaynie:
Aunty Rukemi, so you have 5m to dash and you cannot but Atinuke's form abi you didnt hear as we were advertising the form from belle ni? I am watching you o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
lioha:
Heyyyyyy zaynie I know say you like money oh but never knew it has gotten this far. Ijebu igbo

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
The fear of Buhari and Dss is the beginning of. ........................

Bolade005:

5M for my daughter?, Awww you're far too generous but I'm not selling my daughter. I'm giving your son for free once he's cute and man enough to shoulder my daughter's responsibilities and I assure you it won't be much.

Thanks Ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
Where are all the prayer warriors?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
I learnt from my last ante natal that this stage more discharges will be observed provided its odorless. I think u should see or call your doctor concerning your baby so you know the next action to take. Plz don't take things for granted.
One love.

#repteamfeb#

Apple19:
Morning mamas, congrats to all the new Mamas and los. Pls I need help o. I urinated yesterday night and wiped with tissue, only to see a thick mucoid discharge, but colorless. This happened for about 3-4 times. I even inserted a white towel in my pp, but no discharge. The discharge is colourless and odourless. Hobby and I have been so scared since then, and Lo sef has not been kicking well. All I feel is heaviness on my pelvic bone and pp. Pls am just 35 weeks, should I be scared?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dv4real(f): 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
@Nise 14 . Sorry for not responding on time,nothing speial was done, he change my drugs from Aldomet (not sure of the spelling) tol Lisinopril,Nifedipine and laxis but in all prayer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
PRAYER IS THE KEY TO ANYTHING U WANT IN LIFE SO LETS PRAY

Loving Heavenly Father, creator of all things, Your
Word says You created all things through Jesus
Christ and You made all things good and perfect.”
You give life to all things. I thank You, that I have
conceived by Your grace and mercy. The baby in my
womb is Your creation, thank You for Your precious
gift.

Cover me, the baby in my womb and my family
members with the holy and precious blood of Jesus.
I forgive all who have hurt me and rejected me in
any manner.

Protect me, my baby and my family members from
all evil and dangers. You are our refuge and our
fortress. For You, Lord, will give Your angels
charge over us. My God, in You I put my trust.
During this time of waiting, help me to guard this
new life carefully and do nothing to hurt it in any
way.

Lord, Your word also says, “Truly You have formed
my innermost being. You have woven me in my
mother’s womb. “According to Your Word, let my
baby grow normally with all its requirements fulfilled.
Take away all complications from my baby and me.
Grant me and my baby good health. Lord, let my
baby be perfect as You are perfect.

Lord Jesus, You are present with me during all this
time this baby grows and comes into this world. Lord
Your Word says “Before I formed you in the womb I
knew you, before you were born I sanctified you.
Please grant me a safe and normal delivery.

Take away all blocks and barriers that are hindering this
blessing in my life. Lord I also pray that You lead all
pregnant women who are reading this prayer to safe
and normal delivery. All this I ask in the name of
Jesus, who is Lord of Life, now and forever. Amen.

Lord to all About to conceive mums, shower them with ur blessings of babies. do not let this year pass them by. we believe that bfp will be dropping like rain this year. we pray oh Lord.

If u believe say AMEN

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
Yes Lord! We are here before Your throne of grace. We acknowledge Your grace upon our lives and we bow before Your throne to say You our worthy of all our praises.

Lord we thank you for the year 2016, we give you praise for we will testify every day of this year. We thank you for the great shouts of praise we will hear in this thread and Atc thread. We thank You for this is our Year of BABY BOOM

We thank You for our preggy mothers are divinely protected. We thank You for they shal walk in good health till the day of delivery.

Lord we ask that you give us the strength not to slumber lest the enemy makes jest of us. Lord bless our sisters that have lost their babies. Give them their heart desires and more.

Blessed be Your Holy Name. Amen

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
Amen to all ur prayers ...............
singing...... I feel like praising thy lord x2 for I have touched the germ of his garment................

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
Zuriela:

Would advise u shd not give breastmilk in creche. its easily contaminated and some of those minders can be careless. Breastmilk needs to be handled carefully.

Gbam!
I was going to post exactly the same thing but I didn't want to come across as anti EBF.

CC happymama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Apple19: 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
Thanks for your response mama. @ma'am Ozycy, I still dey O, my waka na next week. So am optimistic there won't be any problem in Jesus name. My legs keep fatting up like no man's business, not yet gotten the compression socks, doctor says no problem, and since Morning now, lo had just made some flustered movement. Thinking of going for scan tomorrow. It is well with me O.

Congratulations to all Mamas and papas of beauties.God protect them for you. And for the losses, the good Lord will replace with tripple folds in Jesus name and there shall be no more loss.

PRAYER S..
Dear Lord, thank you for our lives and that of our families, our husbands and children. We pray that you continue to protect us against evil eyes and make our miracles a testimony. Grant all ATC mamas supernatural BFPs and pregnant mamas swift and supernatural deliveries I'm Jesus name we ask with thanksgiving.... Amen

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
Good evening wonderful mamas and papas on this thread, hope our LOs are doing great. This is my third pregnancy and MS has not been fair to me at all, I didn't have it this bad in my previous pregnancies. Congrats to all mamas that put to bed and those that got their bfp. May God comfort and console all mamas that had miscarriages or lost their babies with multiple bundles of joy. Happy bumping to all belleful mamas, it shall end in praise and there shall be no more losses in Jesus name, amen. This is my first post this year, I wish us all a blessed and fulfilled 2016. #August mama#

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
I say a big AMEN to all prayers said. Praise the Lord ! Halleluyah !
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Tchiwinnie and mr bolade005 congrats on the birth of your LOs!

Twingirls and kemesty sorry for your loss darlings may God replenish you.

January mamas may God make it easy for you all! Safe delivery to everyone.

Vannywealth and sweetlady4real welcome have a smooth and easy preggy kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lightedpath and Nwarosa please do come in and say hello! We've missed you and would love to know how you are holding up. Kisses dearie the Lord will compensate you shortly in Jesus name kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 12:04am On Jan 12, 2016
helovesme:

Gbam!
I was going to post exactly the same thing but I didn't want to come across as anti EBF.

CC happymama
kk,thanks 4 dat
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 12, 2016
zaynie:
Aunty Rukemi, so you have 5m to dash and you cannot buy Atinuke's form abi you didnt hear as we were advertising the form from belle ni? I am watching you o lipsrsealed

Ahh. Sure I didn't hear. Because of that, hers is doubled.... Account number nko? **don't forget the money is from Dasuki oooo*** grin Oya pass me the form.

Don't worry oga Bolade005, we are grooming wonderful men.... highly intelligent, brilliant, smart, neat to the core, handsome (might not have dimples o), athletic, hardworking, very homely, can pound his yam himself (wouldn't turn his wife into a yam pounder) and of course knows how to take care of a loving woman...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oyin3: 1:12am On Jan 12, 2016
@

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 1:39am On Jan 12, 2016
Greetings to all mamas.
May God b wt us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:19am On Jan 12, 2016
@kemesty sorry for ur loss.it is well.
@all,pls is it okay for me to take my drugs at night.i noticed ms has greatly reduced since i started doing so tho am always very hungry in the mornings.am on aldomet,vasoprin,emzoron capsule and folic acid.this pikin no gree pregnacare ohhh na real kpako i carry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 12, 2016
mumtwins:

Wlcm, am pregnant with twins bt I'll be due April by God's grace.
Aww. You're almost there. Thank God. What kind of twins are you having? Frat or identical? Hope you don't mind my many questions? Just excited. cheesy Are they BB, or BG?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 12, 2016
Chinwendym:
Tchiwinnie and mr bolade005 congrats on the birth of your LOs!

Twingirls and kemesty sorry for your loss darlings may God replenish you.

January mamas may God make it easy for you all! Safe delivery to everyone.

Vannywealth and sweetlady4real welcome have a smooth and easy preggy kiss
Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 7:05am On Jan 12, 2016
Rukemi291:

Ahh. Sure I didn't hear. Because of that, hers is doubled.... Account number nko? **don't forget the money is from Dasuki oooo*** grin Oya pass me the form.

Don't worry oga Bolade005, we are grooming wonderful men.... highly intelligent, brilliant, smart, neat to the core, handsome (might not have dimples o), athletic, hardworking, very homely, can pound his yam himself (wouldn't turn his wife into a yam pounder) and of course knows how to take care of a loving woman...
Please, you can come for my daughter anytime. You have pass grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 7:07am On Jan 12, 2016
lioha:
The fear of Buhari and Dss is the beginning of. ........................

Lol, you "catch" me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nice14: 8:04am On Jan 12, 2016
dv4real:
@Nise 14 . Sorry for not responding on time,nothing speial was done, he change my drugs from Aldomet (not sure of the spelling) tol Lisinopril,Nifedipine and laxis but in all prayer.

Thanks and God bless u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:09am On Jan 12, 2016
Apple19:
Thanks for your response mama. @ma'am Ozycy, I still dey O, my waka na next week. So am optimistic there won't be any problem in Jesus name. My legs keep fatting up like no man's business, Amen
It's well with you dear, it will surely end in praise.
Someone mentioned jum ia or so here for the compression socks, I never used one so no idea. You can also check good pharmaceutical stores. The LORD is your strength.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 8:20am On Jan 12, 2016
Hiya moomas in the house, owr u doing, been getting likes on my old posts, so I decided to holla, abi is this a sign that a baby is on the way lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 9:00am On Jan 12, 2016
sweetlady4real:
Good evening wonderful mamas and papas on this thread, hope our LOs are doing great. This is my third pregnancy and MS has not been fair to me at all, I didn't have it this bad in my previous pregnancies. Congrats to all mamas that put to bed and those that got their bfp. May God comfort and console all mamas that had miscarriages or lost their babies with multiple bundles of joy. Happy bumping to all belleful mamas, it shall end in praise and there shall be no more losses in Jesus name, amen. This is my first post this year, I wish us all a blessed and fulfilled 2016. #August mama#
Another team mate!! This is so good. ...we need to do our roll call very soon ooo!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 9:06am On Jan 12, 2016
Iyabetajos:
@kemesty sorry for ur loss.it is well.
@all,pls is it okay for me to take my drugs at night.i noticed ms has greatly reduced since i started doing so tho am always very hungry in the mornings.am on aldomet,vasoprin,emzoron capsule and folic acid.this pikin no gree pregnacare ohhh na real kpako i carry
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin *laughing at 'this pikin na real pako ooo* . E b like this pregnacare the disturb person small o. Am taking Centrum pregnancy care, haven't really noticed any problems its giving me but am planning to change it to pregnacare max once it finishes. E b like I go just stick with am as e no dey disturb me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.