Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158273 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
Iyabetajos:

lol dis is my third i lost d previous ones(twins then one) bt i didnt go on bedrest the previous tyms .dis tym its complete bedrest
guess one cannot say cerclage is very effective then. how many weeks did u lose them despite the cerclage ma?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
tyconcepts:

Firstly ..... He's not on a visit, he stays here and has for the past 2years.

Secondly ..... Am of the opinion that if you stay in a house you should contribute your quota to the running of the said house, that said I can't clean after him nor cook for him while he sits and fold his arms in the sitting room doing nothing day in and day out ..... NO!

Thirdly ..... We use to be close as in sit and gist and laugh et all. DH was even surprised that we are going down well (DH knows the brother has funny attitudes) and I once told DH he misunderstands his brother. I even played the role of a go between DH and the brother but you don't expect me to keep quiet when he does something wrong simply because I want to be friends with him ..... No way. He hates being corrected and I hate people that can be corrected.

Fourthly ..... I don't hate him else I won't have tolerated him for the past 2years now + I have his mate as my younger brother hence I thought we could flow well from the started. I don't see anything big boyish in the chores he does (wash plate, sweep n iron). Have never sent him to wash my clothes nor Mofe's own neither have I sent him to buy me sweets or biscuit.

You read me wrong!!!
2 years? ? That's a long time o.. Probably misread you. .. but he should be doing something for his life as he is an adult.. isn't he in school?

Ofcourse he should contribute that's why I said he tries considering the chores you mentioned he does.. do you want him to be cooking his own food?

No, you can't keep quite when he does something wrong but correct him subtly.

The chores ain't too big for him, I made my statement because you said the "ONLY THING" he does is just this and that..hence I wanted to tell you that he actually tries. .

The decision lies with you and husband.. I must commend you though, 2years is a longtime. .. This is a case of friendship gone wrong because he has overstayed. .

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babacele: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
Beremx:
He was breech so i had to undergo CS. He's 4.3kg

Thanks all for your prayers. smiley
sup Jaaaack! I sure missd u n now you have a bundle of joy, innocence n love to show for your disappearance! God bless the baby ,his parents and Nigeria.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
DonaTee:
Hello mums n dads in d house
congratz to d newly deliverd

to d loaded mamas d lord is ya muscle

@Rukemi long tym nne
@beedam how body?

@mumpurity2 @fabmummy im proudly SWAG.....our God is not a robber jare

lemme kotinu Readin up 50 pages hope I don't doze off
Looongest tym!! Whr hv u bn hiding? How body na. U dey anoda missionary journey?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
@DonaTee, wow! Glad to know ure also a SWAG. Swag sistas every whr u go! grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
ilesanmioo:
Na so all of una ignore me lol issorai o!
Sorry about that kiss it could be because those that have the answers you seek ain't online yet! Better to wait and get the right response than recieve one hurriedly that is wrong!
Edit your post and cc kaffy4bill shes a nurse, and there are others here too just be patient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Omojudy:

guess one cannot say cerclage is very effective then. how many weeks did u lose them despite the cerclage ma?

no if ur issue is IC den it will work for u bt if IC(incompetent cervix)is nt d only issue then d others have to b treated also e,g gestational diabetes,high b,p preeclampsia e.t.c
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
PresVA:
2 years? ? That's a long time o.. Probably misread you. .. but he should be doing something for his life as he is an adult.. isn't he in school?

Ofcourse he should contribute that's why I said he tries considering the chores you mentioned he does.. do you want him to be cooking his own food?

No, you can't keep quite when he does something wrong but correct him subtly.

The chores ain't too big for him, I made my statement because you said the "ONLY THING" he does is just this and that..hence I wanted to tell you that he actually tries. .

The decision lies with you and husband.. I must commend you though, 2years is a longtime. .. This is a case of friendship gone wrong because he has overstayed. .

He's done with sec school....Still battling to gain admission.

Cooks his own food in my kitchen?? Hell No.

Sincerely I don't mind him staying if we get along fine but like you stated, the friendship has gone sour.

The issue hurts DH, can tell from his facial disposition when I complain, the attitudes are things he sees so he knows am not cooking up stories just to get his brother to leave the house.

I just tire.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
Tyconcepts, wen you have inlaws over and they stay that long u are bound to clash,but as the woman of the house u and hubby need to make certain rules wen visitors come over.
If my Bils can do has much as this I will not bother over all the others,imagine I wash my plate,husband and bil after eating for a whole year and my hubby never said stop,and am older than the guys with 10years, they don't do anything at all and they alternate visits, when I clean the house after a long day at work 4 a week on weekends dey lie down on the couch as early as 6:30 watching football,and when I get up to clean the house they just raise there leg and let me sweep past them.
What am trying to say here is u need to act towards him the way u will behave with ur own junior ones,when I couldn't take it anymore I laid down my rules infront of there brother. Mind u these ones are through with school,and has been staying with me for more than two years on and off.
People are spoilt now and see everything as maltreatment by d wife if u decide to stand ur ground. I really don't see why people allow there children go spend years in people's house. Am guessing he got to ur place at 18,which I still a teenager that is tough to cope with.
Exercise some Lil patience and be nice to him again and let's see if that will help.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nnetriplet: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
Birthstory loading....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nutigal: 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nnetriplet:
Birthstory loading....

we are waiting....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
Evacroft:
Tyconcepts, wen you have inlaws over and they stay that long u are bound to clash,but as the woman of the house u and hubby need to make certain rules wen visitors come over.
If my Bils can do has much as this I will not bother over all the others,imagine I wash my plate,husband and bil after eating for a whole year and my hubby never said stop,and am older than the guys with 10years, they don't do anything at all and they alternate visits, when I clean the house after a long day at work 4 a week on weekends dey lie down on the couch as early as 6:30 watching football,and when I get up to clean the house they just raise there leg and let me sweep past them.
What am trying to say here is u need to act towards him the way u will behave with ur own junior ones,when I couldn't take it anymore I laid down my rules infront of there brother. Mind u these ones are through with school,and has been staying with me for more than two years on and off.
People are spoilt now and see everything as maltreatment by d wife if u decide to stand ur ground. I really don't see why people allow there children go spend years in people's house. Am guessing he got to ur place at 18,which I still a teenager that is tough to cope with.
Exercise some Lil patience and be nice to him again and let's see if that will help.

Whoa..... You have swallowed enough that mine looks like child's play.

A little patience won't hurt.....Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Alheeri: 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
bumbex:
@beremx congratulations to u and or family.....ur baby na orobo oooooooo

@Alheeri happy bumping....... u can take calcium supplement once in a day.....with ur routine drugs like folic acid..............
. Thanks Very much, Godbless

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Alheeri: 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
[quote author=sayoddy post=42331419]Upgrade to pregnacare max. It has the calcium included. Milk is also good to take except it's causing ms, you can switch to yogurt, pausterised cheese or any diary products. Thanks very much!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
@tyconcepts Try and calm down and allow dh wade into the issue and make a final decision. There is this mentality we have that boys shouldn't work in the house. If they can manage to sweep, its enough. But if its a girl, they will want you to make her work. It's totally wrong. As long as he's under your roof, bil or actual brother, and he's far younger than you, you can ask him to run errands. A 20 yr old boy is still a kid, if e like make e tall reach heaven. Na all this big-boyism na dey cause wahala for our society now. That boy obviously feels he should be pampered and has no respect at all if he can decide to stop greeting you for ordinary correction.
The fact that you are his brother's wife should even make him respect you the more.
I already made an agreement with dh o that nobody, not even my own siblings can stay with us for months, because i'm not patient enough to handle any iranu.
If he cannot be taught to respect you now, we are sending an ill-mannered man into the society that will have no respect for his future wife.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
Plssss mamas and papas... Who know of any good gynaecologist in badagry or agbara axis? Abeg make una answer me o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ApcSucks: 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
Beremx:
Ignore that ediot who's in the habit of stalking me. The fool is an attention seeker.

Thanks jare. Ehe,what's with the Zika disease? I just read it on Facebook.
That disease better don't come to Africa o!

So am now an idiot baaa.... if I insult ya new child e go be am wicked.... don't push me.... dey ya lane u insulted me 1st... let me kuku inform mynd44 first

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ApcSucks: 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
Chinwendym:
grin Berem the beremx NNE nwagi buru ibu! shocked congratulobia chukwu chebe and keep him kiss

Apcsucks whats that suppose to mean? Don't bring politics trash here abeg! I had to change my handle when I got pregnant because of the bad blood in that politics section! I know you dislike APC (me too grin wink) but in here we are a family no bickering or fighting you here? Wish her and her baby well and move on.

Zaynie zika na mosquito dey spread am by biting pregnant women and infecting their lo with "small brain syndrome" its now ravaging south america where women have been told to postpone getting pregnant! As there is no vaccine or cure for it yet!

I just read online that Nigeria got its first case in 1954! shocked seems its here already (maybe the mosquito don relocate to sambisa forest lipsrsealed ) but now dormant.

Ok ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
Iyabetajos:

no if ur issue is IC den it will work for u bt if IC(incompetent cervix)is nt d only issue then d others have to b treated also e,g gestational diabetes,high b,p preeclampsia e.t.c
i am not diagnosed with any of those things gratefully. was yours only IC ma?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Omojudy:

i am not diagnosed with any of those things gratefully. was yours only IC ma?

yea with high b.p which is in check nw
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Firefire(m): 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
Beremx:
My baby arrived on 23rd January. To God be the Glory. cheesy
I will have to tell my birth story later. cool

Here's his picture.

Bundle of Joy! tongue

Congratulations ma. May God bless the baby and keep him safe in Jesus Name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
Iyabetajos:

yea with high b.p which is in check nw

glad d bp is in check. just watched a cerclage video. men that wasnt beans! And from my readings, removing it is even more painful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
Omojudy:

glad d bp is in check. just watched a cerclage video. men that wasnt beans! And from my readings, removing it is even more painful.

my dear knowing dt u will see ur bundle of joy at the end of the day beats all that.dnt fret u wnt feel d pain cos of anaesthasia just wen u go to pee afterwards u feel a bit crampy.i kip forgetting i have a cerclage sef
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
My teammates....

How Una? How ministry?,

This August come take style far oh lol

Just checking in

#team August rocks wink

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nnetriplet:
Birthstory loading....

Nne we still dey wait o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
mitchyy:

Nne we still dey wait o

She's changing pampers at the moment ... Lets be patient grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
Iyabetajos:

lol dis is my third i lost d previous ones(twins then one) bt i didnt go on bedrest the previous tyms .dis tym its complete bedrest
I really feel for you.
It's well with you. You shall carry to term this time and delivery your baby safely an he/she will live to take care of you when you are old.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mamas, join me in wishing my lil boy a HaPpY BiRtHdAy! Zara Rocks @ 2!

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
Happy birthday bigboy, i wish you many more years in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
nkkystel:
Mamas, join me in wishing my lil boy a HaPpY BiRtHdAy! Zara Rocks @ 2!

Happy Birthday. May you continue to grow in wisdom and status. The Lords protection will be upon you as you go out and come in. Wishing you long life and prosperity in sound health.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
rezzy:

Happy Birthday. May you continue to grow in wisdom and status. The Lords protection will be upon you as you go out and come in. Wishing you long life and prosperity in sound health.
Amen rezzy, thanks!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.