Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8442766 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) ... (6973) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedbaby11: 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sharon6:
Rejoice with me friends, family, well wishers and clients. Finally it's a wrap. I gave birth to a BOY and GIRL TWIN this afternoon via VD, no tears, no complications. I kept cool all through. The twins are doing fine as well. Thanks for the prayers everyone. It's Jehovah God's doing and it's marvelous in our eyes. BS later!!!
Wow ! Congratulations, and thanks be to God for the safe delivery. Wishing all mama's sweet delivery too esp. #team Feb..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by julie2015: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hello mamas pls is it tru dat dia is no calcuim in pregnancare?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by julie2015: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
Congrats sharon ur babies are super cute. I bless God it ended in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
HillyMa:
Good afternoon Mothers in the house, am 8weeks gone a FTM. Please is it ok for me to keep exercising ? I don't AV any symptom other than slight fatigue. Is it safe to exercise at this stage?

Pls continue if you were actively exercising before you got pregnant.

It helps your body snap back in an instant

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
Feel much better 2day
Thanks for checking on me mamas
Congrats to newly delivered mothers
Welcome to newbies
How is waddling goin to feb mamas
Other mamas, how is it going
Sharon06, congratulations on ur twin
I so prayed for twin but God sure know best
#teamboothanged#
Tchwinnie,how is ur lo doing
All mamas I remain loyal
One love alwaz

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
julie2015:
Hello mamas pls is it tru dat dia is no calcuim in pregnancare?
Only Prenacare Max has calcium and goes for N5,500. It contains 3 different tablets: the original tablet, Omega3 and calcium
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
Congrats Sharon6,nutigal and nkkystel. Your LOs' arrival would bring everlasting joy to your homes.

Customised87 happy first birthday to your son. May he always be the first among many in all stages of his life. I'm so in love with this his posing o wink.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sharon6:
Rejoice with me friends, family, well wishers and clients. Finally it's a wrap. I gave birth to a BOY and GIRL TWIN this afternoon via VD, no tears, no complications. I kept cool all through. The twins are doing fine as well. Thanks for the prayers everyone. It's Jehovah God's doing and it's marvelous in our eyes. BS later!!!

I rejoice with you and tap into the twin of opposite sex with no complication anointing.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HillyMa: 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ok thanks for the feedback, I will check google for safe alternative workout or take up walking
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Peddylove:
I love it when I come here to read the good news of God in our lives. Congratulations to Sharon6, nutigal etc

I went for another scan today and I've been able to confirm I'm team blue, saw my LO's tomjones, his limbs, head name it. Most important of all, he's very active such that God has used him to clear the delivery canal (cervix) where there was fibroid.

Fibroid or no fibroid, my baby is kicking seriously, playing, bouncing & healthy. Chai, I can't but praise this God.

All dis team blue u mamas r sharing u beta live one 4 me ooo. Dh needs him lyk kilode.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
BritneyStacy:

grin grin we have been there....if me Mrs Hygiene can ignore a dirty a house due to extreme weakness of first trimester, I think you can ignore or get someone to help. Mine was weakness +hunger+no strength to even eat+no sleep at night+ high temperature +serious abdominal pains cheesy grin. Once you pass 13weeks, it will greatly reduce. Now I eat every 2hours and can sleep for Nigeria.....Hang on , its a phase and it will pass.
tnk u soo much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
@britneystacy, i'm also team blue(s). I did a 4D scan @11wks plus whn I spotted and ws told by d sono guy that his 60% sure. I also did another tday as I attended my first ANC and I got d same result. Technology don advance go far ooooo.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ginababy, na everything join o. Plus Atinuke +Work.
Me wey I no too drink tea for pregnancy, na everyday I dey swallow cold tea for strength embarassed

Lcoral, yes especially if you are full term already. It should only be a stain and not trickle or gush though.
Use a pad and keep your fingers crossed. Most ppl fall into labour after vaginal examination ( full termed preggies o)

Welcome HillyMa. Have a fruitful pregnancy.
Yes you can exercise but dont put any strain on your back and abdominal region ( sit-ups), also take it easy and google exercises suitable for preggies.
Goodluck and remember to take it slow and easy.

Baby190, welcome and have a fruitful pregnancy.
Just hold on a bit more. In about 3-4 weeks you should start to feel much better ( thats if you are lucky o). Try to eat other people's food, relax whenever you are tired, do only what you can and leave the rest till later or someone else.
Pele.

Abeg make una pay as u enter o angry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
ginababy:

I knw dat feeling. U will need dh's assistance or get a helper because if d body say rest pls do. As 4 me n dh we do wateva we can n liv d rest. Bt I sabi send am.
Just focus on urself n baby 4 nw. Waist food n dirty house shouldn't b ur challenge 4 nw. Dis too shall pass away soon Kpele.
tnks soo much for the advice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
zaynie:
Ginababy, na everything join o. Plus Atinuke +Work.
Me wey I no too drink tea for pregnancy, na everyday I dey swallow cold tea for strength embarassed

Lcoral, yes especially if you are full term already. It should only be a stain and not trickle or gush though.
Use a pad and keep your fingers crossed. Most ppl fall into labour after vaginal examination ( full termed preggies o)

Welcome HillyMa. Have a fruitful pregnancy.
Yes you can exercise but dont put any strain on your back and abdominal region ( sit-ups), also take it easy and google exercises suitable for preggies.
Goodluck and remember to take it slow and easy.

Baby190, welcome and have a fruitful pregnancy.
Just hold on a bit more. In about 3-4 weeks you should start to feel much better ( thats if you are lucky o). Try to eat other people's food, relax whenever you are tired, do only what you can and leave the rest till later or someone else.
Pele.

Abeg make una pay as u enter o angry
tnk u ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaElla(f): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
Good evening chair ladies in the house. Honourable Mamas I hail o.
This is BellaElla, FTM reporting on duty. 4 weeks gone, Team October blessing. The way hunger dey take catch me these days, I nearly fainted today cos of hunger, I rush go buka to chop fufu grin. It is well o. Please is there anything wrong with me eating noodles? I have already started taking folic acid, can I start pregancare now? When can I register for ANC? When can I go for my first scan. Mummies in the house Abeg help me torchlight my mata. Aunty Zaynie Abeg I wan pay registration dues o. Shey Na one bag of pampers I go use register to pay homage to the honourable mummies wey don offload cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
HillyMa:
Good afternoon Mothers in the house, am 8weeks gone a FTM. Please is it ok for me to keep exercising ? I don't AV any symptom other than slight fatigue. Is it safe to exercise at this stage?

My two attempts at exercise ended badly so now ive ditched it. But surpisingly, i'm not getting as fat as i feared i'll be.
The risk of miscarriage is getting too high these days that is why mamas are discouraging you from exercising. Except of course you're an athletic and your body is already very used to it, then u can manage to do some light exercises

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
mitchyy:

I'm fine o teamie. Please don't do the countdown else it makes it appear longer. I tried it in 1st trimester and i was always looking at calendar and the clock.
Anybody else dealing with annoying heat under boobs?

@ Mitchy, my teamie, am also dealing with heat under boobs, infact I don't wear bra at home except am going out. I even feel like my small boob that is now big due to preggy, is kind of sagging*Lol* and heavy. And my hand is alwYs on my boob trying to raise it up and clean the heat. No be small something.. ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
@ zaynie. Thanks for your response.

Safe delivery to all. We shall all carry our pregnancy to full term.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
congrats @ sharon6, nkkystel, and nutigal. And all the Mama's that has drop their LO's, May your bundles of joy bring you happiness, and fulfilment.
To all the pregnant mama's, happy bumping to y'all. This pregnancy no be here o.

I have a question. Why do people look at pregnant mother's with one eye sometimes , or am I the only one noticing that some people tend to look at pregnant mother's with a funny eye, some can't even look you in the face.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
congrats sharon6 and other mamas DAT delivered.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LegitDiva: 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
christybabe:
congrats @ sharon6, nkkystel, and nutigal. And all the Mama's that has drop their LO's, May your bundles of joy bring you happiness, and fulfilment.
To all the pregnant mama's, happy bumping to y'all. This pregnancy no be here o.

I have a question. Why do people look at pregnant mother's with one eye sometimes , or am I the only one noticing that some people tend to look at pregnant mother's with a funny eye, some can't even look you in the face.

I thought I was d only one oo, was beginning to think there is sth weird abt me besides d ugliness or maybe my tummy looked funny. Even my colleagues at work, to the extent that some greet me with dis look of pity abi na fear sef in their eyes. It's well... this too shall pass
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
MAMAS IT TIME FOR THREAD CUTIES OOOOOO
someone should open d floor for us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
LegitDiva:

I thought I was d only one oo, was beginning to think there is sth weird abt me besides d ugliness or maybe my tummy looked funny. Even my colleagues at work, to the extent that some greet me with dis look of pity abi na fear sef in their eyes. It's well... this too shall pass
Hahahahhaha. This is so funny. I dey laugh my belle dey jump cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
LegitDiva:

Lol @ Ugliness, Me I have become fat and huge, am even scared ooo, I went to our house and I met an old friend that was asking me out then, once he saw me he said, Hmm Ada ur husband no even wait sef make u rest, him don give u belle. And he gave me one funny look that says, So u dey Bleep too. hian! when I was going he was just looking at me,;even neighbours in our street couldn't look me In the eyes. It is very funny.

For their mind they would be saying * this small girl just last yr u marry you don get belle chai, u no dey waste time.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
mompurity2:
@britneystacy, i'm also team blue(s). I did a 4D scan @11wks plus whn I spotted and ws told by d sono guy that his 60% sure. I also did another tday as I attended my first ANC and I got d same result. Technology don advance go far ooooo.
Are you serious? ? 2blues?? That's making sense oo. My antenatal is next week Tuesday. May take a scan then. I hope mine shows sha. ...Am game for any team tho. Congratulations to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
@ginababy try and buy important tinz first o,my own list sef reach 5 pages,if u want to buy everything u wl just overspend....not sure am getting cot o,cos some babies doesn't like sleeping alone. My baby wl be sleeping on our bed .where are u buying ur tinz from?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
BellaElla:
Good evening chair ladies in the house. Honourable Mamas I hail o.
This is BellaElla, FTM reporting on duty. 4 weeks gone, Team October blessing. The way hunger dey take catch me these days, I nearly fainted today cos of hunger, I rush go buka to chop fufu grin. It is well o. Please is there anything wrong with me eating noodles? I have already started taking folic acid, can I start pregancare now? When can I register for ANC? When can I go for my first scan. Mummies in the house Abeg help me torchlight my mata. Aunty Zaynie Abeg I wan pay registration dues o. Shey Na one bag of pampers I go use register to pay homage to the honourable mummies wey don offload cheesy
Congratulations and welcome. Happy bumping. ..Nothing wrong with noodles.But you can start adding vegetables to make it more nutritious for your body as you are expected to double or triple your vegetable and fruitsintake.Yes, you can start taking your pregnacare immediately. You can take your first scan at 7weeks or so to or to confirm the viability of the pregnancy and make sure it's not ectopic. Or if you can afford to wait till 11weeks for your dating scan. Some hospitals welcome from 8weeks, others insist on 12weeks for the antenatal. Started mine at 8weeks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pwettytemmy(f): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
let me start threadcuties my boy at two and four months. he's gonna be six month tomorrow.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
christybabe:

@ Mitchy, my teamie, am also dealing with heat under boobs, infact I don't wear bra at home except am going out. I even feel like my small boob that is now big due to preggy, is kind of sagging*Lol* and heavy. And my hand is alwYs on my boob trying to raise it up and clean the heat. No be small something.. ooo.

No be only me way get small boobs wey don start to get big boobs courtesy of pregnancy hormones. cheesy :DI hope they remain this size cos hubby says am looking more sexy .... grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lizzy22(f): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ann @7weeks

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wow....lizzy22, Ann is bae. God bless her

(1) (2) (3) ... (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) ... (6973) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.