Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8150753 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
@uwani
wetin person no dey hear..ah ah...i trust you are all healed up now sha..pele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fnor: 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
Yeah Humming bird relax, u have a loving hubby who has promised to stand by u and wonderful sistas here on dis thread to support just as u've been there for us... So what more can u ask for?
Just get enuf rest and don't b scared to ask for help from trusted family and friends whenever u need it...
Cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by baybiemee: 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
@ uwani some nurses can be very heartless and impatient, when I had my first child the nurse didn't even wait for me to push properly before she tore me, at the very first push I just felt the tear of her blade, my heart broke. I had to wait and push again and the baby just popped out.
Whenever I see that nurse I still re- live that moment.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Loveangel1(f): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
Congrats Byvan and Marygold! U guys r really strong women. I'm 12 weeks gone already and so far so good, thank God for everything although the vomitting no be here o. Pls mommas, is it ok to take La casera cos I've heard tons of stories abt it. It seems to be the only liquid I can keep down.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2013
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
baybiemee: @ uwani some nurses can be very heartless and impatient, when I had my first child the nurse didn't even wait for me to push properly before she tore me, at the very first push I just felt the tear of her blade, my heart broke. I had to wait and push again and the baby just popped out.
Whenever I see that nurse I still re- live that moment.
just forget d nurse. My sister,thats exactly what happened to me at a gen hospital in lagos in my first pregnancy. D sight of my beautiful girl made me forgiv n forget dat nurse. It is well with us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by baybiemee: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
Thank u so much dear, mine was at FMC, now am heavy with my second, due in January, still contemplating going there still. But I won't let that nurse come near me again if I decide to go there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fnor: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
baybiemee: Thank u so much dear, mine was at FMC, now am heavy with my second, due in January, still contemplating going there still. But I won't let that nurse come near me again if I decide to go there.
Yay finally I have a January mate.....though I was d only Jan mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
byvan sweetie.... I guess u are getting better now. How are the boys? I'm sure your older boys have started touching baby's toes.

Uwani. See, laff don almost finish me, i tell u. I so much enjoy reading humminbird's gists. They make my day.

Hummingbird. Abeg no vex. I have stopped laughing..... grin i am just smiling now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
pls who knows if it is safe to use canex cream or canesten during pregnancy...iv been itching down there for about three days now

plan to see my gyneo tomorrow though
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
@hummingbird, thank God you are better.

rukemi, u are far from serious, better stop laughing at humming cos ehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, urs might be sooner than that. grin

Fnor, u are not the only january, i am anxiously waiting for january too. God is our strength.

Thank God its friday, i will have enough time to rest tomorrow and next.

have a nice weekend mums in the house
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
@favored gal, was itching down there too and my gyna prescribed gyno-tiocosid pessaries. Will start using tonight. I am sure u have passed 1st tri cos am not sure how safe in 1st tri.

Due early march but am suspecting baby will come february ending.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
I'll also be due in January by God's grace, so we plenty small.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
thanks mummyf...im 12 weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
fnor:
Yay finally I have a January mate.....though I was d only Jan mama

I'm January too oh, hehehehehe,,meanwhile I have a question plz, how many weeks were u when you found out sex of your baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
@uwani and co
What!!! So this can happen? Another prayer point then. Wl ask d nurse when they decide to give a tear.

@kaf cake
I found out at 21wks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by baybiemee: 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
@ kaf cakes I found out at 23weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
@ kaf cakes, I found out at 18 weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmom: 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
@MARYGOLD, congrats once again i like ur delivering gist just the same with my first. @BYVAN, hope u are recovering from the tear, i had tear during my first's got to know when they started stitching cos thay did't numb the place, but was told my baby tore it. @ HUMMING BIRD , it is well pls accept it ,is Gods blessing for u . @KAF CAKE , got to know mine at 29 weeks but does it reallly work? Someone was telling me that they normally make mistake at times , i mean when it comes to gender.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 12, 2013
uwani: y first son i really watched what i ate and my son also co-operated cheesy and weighed 2.8kg at birth, but the WICKED nurse that attended to me at the general hospital still used a blade on me, she gave me a really bad one almost to my anus cry. (after everything n work i did) Kai with cases like marigold's I really do feel like going back to the hosp to give the nurse a piece of my mind.
u mean dey used blade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 12, 2013
kaf cakes:

I'm January too oh, hehehehehe,,meanwhile I have a question plz, how many weeks were u when you found out sex of your baby
I was 18weeks when d scan detected d sex nd it was accurate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by farydah: 3:58am On Oct 12, 2013
Hello everyone,
May we all deliver successfully....Amen.
I was given Malcidal Antimalarial drug during my last ANC and told to take all 3 tablets at once.....my question is; is it ok to take all 3 at once? BTW, im 2Oweeks+. And pls, was anyone given same at any point?
Thanx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SwitAyi(f): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2013
All these January mamas just full here,and its making me jealous undecided. Does it mean I ve no birth mate here(November). Am on my own abi .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by baybiemee: 7:34am On Oct 12, 2013
@faryda pls take the three tablets as instructed, they will still give u another one to take in due time, when pregnant they give it to u twice, it's for malaria prevention.
Believe me u don't want to be sick in u pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2013
I have not been given any anti malaria o. Am 24wks +. Is that alright?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 7:56am On Oct 12, 2013
@ Swit Ayi
Lol when u dey do am u call us to do so u can hv a mate?

No mind me, am early Dec but am praying and trusting God for Nov baby, l know Bigmon wants a Nov baby too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fnor: 8:08am On Oct 12, 2013
beauty?:
I have not been given any anti malaria o. Am 24wks +. Is that alright?
Dear request for it o, iwent for ANC at 25 weeks and complained to d doctor dat i had not been given, he shouted and was mad at d nurses, they kept apologising, am due for anoda antimalari next week, u need to take it at east 2ce during pregnancy, doctors normally give fansidar...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 12, 2013
@beauty I seriously wouldn't mind getting pregnant again even a week after delivery ooo. I want to be like an aunty to my kids. grin

plus i still haven't had an antimalarial drug o and i'm not bothered because I just dont want to take drugs and I cant take fansidar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by baybiemee: 8:37am On Oct 12, 2013
@ beauty pls request fo it, it must be an omission, u should have taken at least once by now, it helps ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by farydah: 8:57am On Oct 12, 2013
baybiemee: @faryda pls take the three tablets as instructed, they will still give u another one to take in due time, when pregnant they give it to u twice, it's for malaria prevention.
Believe me u don't want to be sick in u pregnancy.

Tanx a lot! I appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldwaters(f): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2013
Swit Ayi: All these January mamas just full here,and its making me jealous undecided. Does it mean I ve no birth mate here(November). Am on my own abi .
@swit ayi, my scan says november but calculation wit LMP says early december. Though my 1st 2 kids came b4 d scan EDD

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.