Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146533 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hydee22(f): 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
So doc just inserted foley catheter to ripen my cervix and checked lo's heartbeat. Still chilling with my jumbo size sharwama for my transition phase of labour to begin. See you later with more gist.
#teamfebfordeliverywithoutcomplications#

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
@jellymom so sorry for your loss. Affliction shall not rise again the second time. It is well with you and your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
@iyabetajos, 28 weeks is early but nothing is impossible with God. There is a picture at the private hospital i use, triplets born at 28 weeks and put in the incubator, they are alive and well. It is well with you and your baby, it will surely end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
jellymom:
sabi mamas i hail oh it has tay
its not a good news but it is a good news cus im alive
team april mamas i hail oh but it just unfortunate i couldnt finish my course i droped at six months so embarassed n baby could not survive it embarassed
I don't really no what happen I can't just tell ......what I no was on a faithful day I told hubby to come and see his son on scan ,only for us to find out I was 2.2 dilating at 6months.....held me on bed room n also did a carlage n after 1week I fell into labor n my water cry
My ifechukude ... my Micheal.....couldn't survive it cry
I lost him Dec 23..... cry cry cry

So sorry for your loss. The Good Lord would give you double for your shame.
It is well

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
limsycutey:
@iyabetajos, 28 weeks is early but nothing is impossible with God. There is a picture at the private hospital i use, triplets born at 28 weeks and put in the incubator, they are alive and well. It is well with you and your baby, it will surely end in praise.
amen n amen.tnx dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumtwins: 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
hydee22:
So doc just inserted foley catheter to ripen my cervix and checked lo's heartbeat. Still chilling with my jumbo size sharwama for my transition phase of labour to begin. See you later with more gist.

God will see u tru, we await d good news
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
hydee22:

abeg dooooo I can't wait to voice out...u know as I dey do am geeeezzzz....

@jellymom am sorry for ur loss, affliction shall not rise the 2nd time....soon very very soon u will b here again to testify about ur bfp.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
@ Iyabetajos it is well with you and your babies. Amen. Is your BP very High? Can't he give you drugs to Manage it ? And also you need to seek another opinion and rest well .
It will definitely end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by destinedmom(f): 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
jellymom so Sowi for Ur loss may God give u double ijn bfor dis yr ends U'll carry Ur Micheal in your arms Amen.

mama giving us live update,we await d good news.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
@Cheerychy, you need to be strong at this time and face reality. Yours was like mine. I knew I was pregnant in Jan. last year but had pink spot for 4 days then hpt tested positive in Feb. When I was supposed to 9weeks on March 1st, I was 5weeks plus. Which means I had mc in Jan and conceived again. In April, I was dated 8weeks instead of 12weeks with no hb. It was so hard for me but had to do dnc.
rofemiguwa has said it all. Even when there's mc, hpt will still be positive for some weeks. After another scan and no sign of life, have an evacuation and stay off sex for 6weeks so your hormone will be balanced while the hpt will be negative. During that time, take preconception Pregnacare - His and Hers preferable. When time for ttc, study your ovulation and meet at the right time. Put everything at God's feet, He shall see you thru. E-Hugs.

MsPat, madam show some respect to your seniors here. Why should you say March should skip when TeamMarch dey. You no pity us o. Follow the protocol, na turn by turn. Hang in there, God will see you through.

Unfortunately, ginababy, I don't know measurement but got a small eva bottle of coconut oil at 2k
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumtwins: 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Iyabetajos:

my test results have not really proven that Bt my doc says He will keep testing .i started experiencing serious headache n feet. n face r getting swollen .will check with anoda gynae jaře.tnx dear

Pls try and check with anoda gyn as soon as possible, to rule out pre-eclampsia, with dis ur description u have to act fast. God will see u tru.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
@jellymom, so sorry for your loss. May God Almighty give you double for your loss. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happytemi: 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
Jellymom sorry about your loss. Affliction shall not rise again. May God bless you with a bfp which you will carry to term again.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hello mamas... I hail my teamies o, reporting here that MS don dey carry hin load gradually and am already showing o, am I the only one showing bump at 11weekS.... in all praise be to God who answered my prayers and blessing me with this pregnancy. I pray we all carry to term and have supernatural delivery. Also to all mamas with LO's I pray for God's protection for all, and to all the AtC mamas thiss is your year of bfps and I know God will blesss you with the fruit of the womb Amen, in other news I don dy pollute air sincee yesterday I hope am safe.....lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
@jaydude, thanks.
@jellymom, so sorry for your loss. God will give you double. Soonest you will testify. Amen
@sayoddy, thanks. I am really trying to be strong. It's not easy. I am trusting God. Whatever happens when I see the gyn, will update you all. If evacuation, so be it. God will surely compensate me. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Eigmaticme, congratulations, this pregnancy have come to stay till term and you will behold your baby at the due time. Enjoy your bump.

Marcjane, welcome back, easy pizzy bumping to you. GOD is your strength. You didn't indicate your team o.

fruitfulvine360, congratulations and welcome. I wish you a smooth 9month.

Cutienik: no mind them, as you said, E be like say na illiteracy they worry them, you even try wella obey rule of 2years spacing wey dem dey advise women to keep. We wey no follow that rule atall atall nko, make we begin hit head for wall bah, Abi make dem bring koboko begin flog me lol. And that woman that told you that thing sef lipsrsealed

Jellymom, so so sorry for your loss,pls take heart, cos GOD had a bigger and better plan for you. He will give you double for your loss.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Iyabetajos:
@bintudon Its well dear just rest well.
@cherrychy ,u r in my prayers.
@chtistybabe na dem get their mouth no Even look their mouth.my friend who was ttc took in for her second child 3months after d first oné n both boys r doing great today.dey started school same time n r in same class .pple run their mouths anyhow .
@all pls look into my matter.cos of my past history n currently bp Is high doc wants to deliver my baby ať 28weeks.i refused n doc is angry with mě.pls wat do u advice?Is it safe?am ať a loss n dnt know wat to do.am praying abt it seriously .kindly advice.pls i need ur advice mamas.
cc kafy4bill
favoredgal
rukemi
rchilee
rofemiguwa

I don't know how serious ur case is but 28weeks is still too early iMO . Seek second n third opinion before u accepT.
To avoid any birth defect and all that. Pray aNd God will see u tru.
Try odr methods of controlling ur Bp. God be with u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
God surely has a reason for everything and definitely must restore your happiness sooner than you expect. It's well.

jellymom:
sabi mamas i hail oh it has tay
its not a good news but it is a good news cus im alive
team april mamas i hail oh but it just unfortunate i couldnt finish my course i droped at six months so embarassed n baby could not survive it embarassed
I don't really no what happen I can't just tell ......what I no was on a faithful day I told hubby to come and see his son on scan ,only for us to find out I was 2.2 dilating at 6months.....held me on bed room n also did a carlage n after 1week I fell into labor n my water cry
My ifechukude ... my Micheal.....couldn't survive it cry
I lost him Dec 23..... cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 12:27am On Feb 18, 2016
Class captain u need to be queried. So u didn't see your member for days and.
No fit ask. Ok oo.
Good news is I had a bouncing baby boy on the 16th feb 2016. Weight : 3.7kg
May God's name be praised. Its a long story but at d end it all ended in praise.
We are at still at d hospital. Mother and child doing great.

God bless team February
Safe delivery to other teamie. And everyone.
One love. BS later when am much stronger.

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marcjane(f): 12:44am On Feb 18, 2016
Thank you all for your messages. team Oct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 18, 2016
Hehehe @ Cutienik, no mind those people. And pls don't be too close to that other woman who told you what the other 'two' women said. Am sure she is among them.

I waited for five years (conceived the month I celeb my 5yr wedding ani), my neighbours were doing dedications upon dedications, some that am more buoyant than I pack my already bought baby things and give them. I virtually emptied my baby bag of new cloths for one. Now that am preggy, the one I emptied my baby bag of new cloths for walked pass me without greeting me!!! I too was surprised!.

You see? Human beings? Don't ever ever mind them, if you delay na gossip, you born every nine months na gossip.

@Iyabetajos, it is well with you oo. As others said seek another Dr's advise prayerfully. If possible, stop taking salt. Cook ur soup separate without salt, food no salt. Pls don't think, don't be worried. Do away with anything that will increase ur bp further.

Am much as possible no salt.

Preggers are always advised to reduce salt intake to avoid hbp and swollen bodies.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 2:26am On Feb 18, 2016
@missmalachi tanx for ur response, am sure we are talking abt d same old doctor,cos am using dier private ward too,so I always go to d corporate reception anytime I go for antenatal. @Jellymom it is well with u,May u carry ur twins b4 d end of dis year. @Icoral congratulations to u newest mum, may God be with u and ur Little Prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 3:54am On Feb 18, 2016
@lcoral, congratulations on the safe delivery of your son. May the Lord's protection be upon him and your household.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 5:57am On Feb 18, 2016
rofemiguwa:

I don't know how serious ur case is but 28weeks is still too early iMO . Seek second n third opinion before u accepT.
To avoid any birth defect and all that. Pray aNd God will see u tru.
Try odr methods of controlling ur Bp. God be with u.

tnx so much.d bp kips fluctuating despite taking drugs.will see another gynae immediately
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:00am On Feb 18, 2016
olubankemi:
Hehehe @ Cutienik, no mind those people. And pls don't be too close to that other woman who told you what the other 'two' women said. Am sure she is among them.

I waited for five years (conceived the month I celeb my 5yr wedding ani), my neighbours were doing dedications upon dedications, some that am more buoyant than I pack my already bought baby things and give them. I virtually emptied my baby bag of new cloths for one. Now that am preggy, the one I emptied my baby bag of new cloths for walked pass me without greeting me!!! I too was surprised!.

You see? Human beings? Don't ever ever mind them, if you delay na gossip, you born every nine months na gossip.

@Iyabetajos, it is well with you oo. As others said seek another Dr's advise prayerfully. If possible, stop taking salt. Cook ur soup separate without salt, food no salt. Pls don't think, don't be worried. Do away with anything that will increase ur bp further.

Am much as possible no salt.

Preggers are always advised to reduce salt intake to avoid hbp and swollen bodies.
tnx dear am so grateful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:01am On Feb 18, 2016
mumtwins:

Pls try and check with anoda gyn as soon as possible, to rule out pre-eclampsia, with dis ur description u have to act fast. God will see u tru.
tnx dear will do the needful today
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:33am On Feb 18, 2016
Sorry for your loss Jellymom. May God replace your loss in triplefolds. Amin

Congrats Lcoral. May your child always bring you joy and pride. Amin
Rest well and come and give us BS wink

Hydee22, how are you doing sis?
Hold on tight, it will surely end in praise. Amin

Iyabetajos, seek a 2nd opinion. When that Dr agrees or of you hear preeclampsia, let the Drs do their jobs abeg. The only question you need to ask is how often do they do this and what do they have in place to ensure your baby survives. Or perhaps you pack your things to the hospital for constant monitoring till you are 32 weeks.
Whichever way, pray for God's guidance as you make your decision.

Olubankemi, that is ppl for you. They tend to 'like' who they think they are better than. The moment you measure up, beef will start.
My ATC sister says she knows she will lose most of her friends when she conceives. I ask how come. She says she knows.
Me, that was praying for VBAC, my SiL had a baby a month before me, VD. Then she started giving me sermon on how to be strong, she wasnt sounding like she was encouraging me o, she sounded like she was gloating. I just smiled and told her CS is why Moyo is alive. I wouldnt trade my scar for anything, I will have it again and again if there is need for it. I never told her my VBAC plan. I had Atinuke at 2.30am and by 5.00pm, I was discharged ( I insisted). She called me to ask if I was in the hospital, I told her I'm at home already. She was surprised. When she came to greet me, I said " I did VD o" she just gruntled and said " I know". I just laughed! I know she would have had plenty to say and gloat over if I had CS.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rchilee: 6:57am On Feb 18, 2016
faithisallihave:
rchilee, hi!
I have some questions, pls. You ported from Feb 2016 to Dec 2015, just like me.
My DD also born at 34 weeks is so tiny, everyone is usually surprised when they learn she is as old as she is. She is just 2.8 kg. It breaks my heart. She looks like a day old baby.
If you don't mind me asking, are you exclusively breastfeeding or supplementing with formula?
Is there anything I can do to help her gain more?
I feel like a failure.
She is an iugr baby born at 2.2 kg and i'm very slim. I don't know if that is a contributing factor to her slow weight gain.

Good morning dear, sorry I am just seeing this.

Yes, gave birth at 35weeks or there about. She weighed 2.8kg at birth. At 6weeks immunization she weighed 4.2kg and 4.7kg currently. Yes, I am on ebf. We had ourchallenges at first. I wasn't lactating well and baby would suck for few minutes. But after enough rest, good food I started lactating. I feed almost every time. Like every 2hours even at midnight I set alarm. At first my mother n MIL insisted I should let her sleep rather than feeding but I will carry her and feed. Guess I can't overfeed her; if she doesnt want she will NOT SUCK.
I didn't give room for her to cry before feeding. After I started using breastfeeding pilliow, she will rest well and suck very well for like 30mins or more. She will practically empty the breast and am NOT giving her formula yet.

Guess you should check if she is actually feeding well. How many nappy do you use per day? We use like 8-10. Does she have 'dimples' already or do you hear some sounds if she is sucking? If yes, then she is not getting enough milk.
after each feeds, does your breast feel light if you "carry" it.

@sabi mamas
Please I noticed a blue dot on my DD tongue with white coat...am suspecting thrush...should i watch her or take her to hospital?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rchilee: 7:09am On Feb 18, 2016
Iyabetajos:
@bintudon Its well dear just rest well.
@cherrychy ,u r in my prayers.
@chtistybabe na dem get their mouth no Even look their mouth.my friend who was ttc took in for her second child 3months after d first oné n both boys r doing great today.dey started school same time n r in same class .pple run their mouths anyhow .
@all pls look into my matter.cos of my past history n currently bp Is high doc wants to deliver my baby ať 28weeks.i refused n doc is angry with mě.pls wat do u advice?Is it safe?am ať a loss n dnt know wat to do.am praying abt it seriously .kindly advice.pls i need ur advice mamas.
cc kafy4bill
favoredgal
rukemi
rchilee
rofemiguwa

Dear,

You may seek a second opinion from another doctor. Why does he want you to deliver that early? Guess I will read back and comment
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LegitDiva: 7:22am On Feb 18, 2016
maureensylvia:

abeg dooooo I can't wait to voice out...u know as I dey do am geeeezzzz....

@jellymom am sorry for ur loss, affliction shall not rise the 2nd time....soon very very soon u will b here again to testify about ur bfp.

I'm also scheduled for induction tmrw if baby doesn't show face before then... will keep u guys updated.

Captain how far with u? Abi u wan port grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 7:24am On Feb 18, 2016
rchilee:

Dear,

You may seek a second opinion from another doctor. Why does he want you to deliver that early? Guess I will read back and comment

will do dear.i have had several miscarriages with stillbirths at 6months+ dts y d doctor is saying this bt i will go to anoda hosp dis morning to check.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ronnie1984(f): 8:18am On Feb 18, 2016
Can I join this team...am due in may too and destination is el paso

God bless u akl

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.