Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,849 members, 7,862,779 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8272735 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2016
HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY TO ALL THE BLESSED & BEAUTIFUL MUMS & ABOUT TO BE MUMS.. GOD BE WITH US ALL...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:01am On Mar 06, 2016
ozycy:

And how come I don't know this song? angry
cc Zaynie.
Ariyariya, I don try sing am in different ways,e no rhyme lol

You be ajebo nah....you no follow do compound games lol!
We sing from January to December...then finish up with
....if you're born in gbogbowa......and everyone joins in grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 9:03am On Mar 06, 2016
Congrats Rezzy that sex was timely cuz your baby was already in distress. Thank God labor came when it did and you guys made it. He is so handsome. Kisses to him

Thanks for all the baby birth stories shared recently. Very interesting

P.s mamas should not be scared of episiotomy, it's not that much of a big deal as is usually touted. As long as the place is numbed when stitching and you do your sitz bath well in 2/3 days u would've forgotten about it except urs a third degree tear

Congrats ramcie and MaureenSylvia

Happy birthday in arrears beedam, Modath and proudmom38

Sweetlady4real thanks for sharing. I suggest (lay man suggestion) that your dr induces you or you have a repeat c-section before 40 weeks given your history

Happy Mothering Sunday everyone

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 10:00am On Mar 06, 2016
favoredgal:

Sweetlady4realtbabks for sharing. I suggest (lay man suggestion) that your dr induces you or you have a repeat c-section before 40 weeks given your history

Happy Mothering Sunday everyone

Induction for someone wit a previous scar is an option but not really advised because of 3fold risk of uterine rupture.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2016
soonest:

Induction for someone wit a previous scar is an option but not really advised because of 3fold risk of uterine rupture.
Oh I see
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:19am On Mar 06, 2016
@favoredgal, thanks ma.

Ahnie, thanks for the health tips. About the cleaning of the tips before breastfeeding, if one is not at home, how do one go about the cleaning?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 06, 2016
UmmTwins2..amazing bs..God bless ur lo and madam Anak123....waiting anxiously for d season2..lol

happymothers day to all d mamas here nd women generally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 11:12am On Mar 06, 2016
rezzy:
@favoredgal, thanks ma.

Ahnie, thanks for the health tips. About the cleaning of the tips before breastfeeding, if one is not at home, how do one go about the cleaning?

I guess using ur baby's wipes will do because wipes r also wet. At least 2 an extend.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Drdreluv: 11:24am On Mar 06, 2016
UmmTwins2 finish your story oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maxiflexi(f): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2016
rezzy:

Ginababy, rezzy & ahnie and other mamas & mamas-to-be, apart from your usual bath in the mornings & evenings, there is no need to wash your breasts before breastfeeding your baby. Infact, unless you have a thrush (yeast) infection, Drs encourage breastfeeding & skin to skin contact because the natural bacteria on your body and boobs help your baby develop his/her own antibodies/immune system. Do not use wipes! They are treated with chemicals which is worse off for your baby than your sweat.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:51am On Mar 06, 2016
UmmTwins2:
'morning beautiful mamas. I started praying; D
Very wonderful birth story from my teamie that year. Well detailed.
Oya other 2015 carry over mamas, she v opened door for you people. Don't be a debtor. tongue. Come and drop your BS. No time is late.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:59am On Mar 06, 2016
goldenruby:

I know if you all can do it, I Can also do it! smiley
Sure you can.
Let me store your moniker in my head, make I hear say you waste time to drop your BS after birth.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
Happy mothers day to all the beautiful mothers and mothers to be,may God bless our families, amen.
Team August how the pushing ministry. Its well with us all.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
Doc doesn't work on saturdays so I first saw a nurse, who started taking me up to be admitted immediately, saw a much younger doc on the way n she asked us to go back down so my vitals could be taken,, ohhh ny God, I almost ate her up, she was able to calm me down sha, very nice n efficient lady. I was not feeling my baby move although I dint say anything, we were sent for a scan, everything was ok except low fluid.

Earlier my doc had asked on phone if I took the steroid injections prescribed, thank God I did. Got admitted. All this while my doc was communicating with them on phone. Was prepared for surgery n by 8 my doc came around. By 9 went in., given meds n was numb from waist down, heard when she said she saw the baby's head, saw my baby....

They had to remove three fibroids blocking the way of delivery, I started bleeding.....bought blood already so dat was covered.

My boy came out on the 27th of February my dad's birthday, mom' is 1st, mine 2nd.

He came out at 33 weeks, weighing 2.1kg, dint need to b incubated, at a point they suspected jaundice, but tested negative, my baby is a great over comer, he fought the nasty fibroids for space n won, he fought high bp n won, he fought prem contractions n won. I love him so much n I thank God for gifting him with him.

Thank u all so much for being with me, wonderful people. May God grant you all your hearts desire.

Pls any advice about caring for preemies are very much welcome. Hoping to be discharged from hospital tomorrow. Hugs n kisses

63 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
@Anak123.....oh see tear of joy as am reading ur bs...woah or baby is more than a conqueror...... #child of destiny#God be with him.....

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sodiamond: 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
ThankGod for safe delivery @ Anak123. May your son bring more happiness to you n your entire household. Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
oya serve yourself o

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
rice as want to finish o

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
Iyabeji, is this our bye-day food? grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ummtwins2 what a wonderful birth story, as if a was there with you. God bless your lo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
Anak123....big congrats again...may d Lord be wt dat brave boy in Jesus name...am so happy..he is a real fighter ..pls ensure u dnt expose him to too much air...my first ws 38wks bt d fibroid made him weigh 1.7,ws adviced to alwaz cova him well nd pls EXCLUSIVE BREASTFEEDING!!! is key,d rest is to God nd for him 2 cum wt dis kind of spirit abeg calm ur nerves ...he is covered,eku ise na...weldone!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Izzystevens: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
Wow! I thought i'm the only one testing my threshold for pain.
I've done all sorts to see how prepared i am 4 labour pains.

It is well with us o.

goldenruby:
Congratulations Maureenslyvia and ramcie kissGod bless your LOs

Happy belated birthday Senior mama Modath kiss continue to grow in wisdom, IN advance mama Zaynie and all March Mamas. Wishing you all a glorious birthday in advance kiss

Sweet BS kiss UmmTwins since last year, the memory is evergreen, Allahu Akbar! God's blessings upon your LO. Everytime I read a Bs, I picture myself in the scene and arggghhh.. Dear God, please make it easy for everyone one of us. Amen!

Sometimes, I'd pinch myself to test my resistance level cheesy, use bare hands to lift hot pot, plenty pain tests I do behind closed doors lipsrsealed. My mum finally bursted my bubbles when she said 'Iya eni o ki n bani debe (meaning your mama no go follow you enter labor room),arrgghhh! My own padi just broke my heart!

Mamas owing Bs please come and share o, these stories has been one of my many inspirations on this journey, I know if you all can do it, I Can also do it! smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
lioha:
Maureensylvia and ramcie Congratulations on the birth of your Los, may their arrival increase the unending happiness in your various homes.

Ummtwins2 so after five months you still want give us half half birth story diaris God oh. Pls don't put us in suspense with your nice story, come and finish it kia kia abeg
i've finished it o, we'll read urs too very soon by God's grace grin cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
Besea:
Congratulations MaureenSylvia, ramcie and other mamas wey don born. Abeg Sama us birth stories. Ummtwins2, please come and complete ya story.
it af complete o ma'am, scroll up a bit n read up grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by destinedmom(f): 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
congrats once again anak123,he's indeed a fighter.may God bless him richly.

happy mothers day#smiles#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
beedam:

Kimoni fit chop ban as she is all over NL but mytestimony no dey pass here.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I no chop ban oooo
Choi! Beedam no trust me at all
I was just confined to the four walls of the monastery completing my chastity vows ni o cool

Congrats to all new mothers on this thread - next year, you will be back again tongue
Zaynie - abeg let us see in camera, our coffers must be overflowing right now wink
To the new entrants of this wonderful belleful thread - this journey will be easy for you by His grace

And a big thank you to all for the shout outs - as much as I wanted to show face, Mother Superior no gree me show face sad
To become Mary Amaka no be small thing oo

Missed you all kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
sayoberry:
rice as want to finish o

I sabi waka oo

What's gwan Sayo? The twins are already one??

God bless them both my dear. Kisses to them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
goldenruby:
Congratulations Maureenslyvia and ramcie kissGod bless your LOs

Happy belated birthday Senior mama Modath kiss continue to grow in wisdom, IN advance mama Zaynie and all March Mamas. Wishing you all a glorious birthday in advance kiss

Sweet BS kiss UmmTwins since last year, the memory is evergreen, Allahu Akbar! God's blessings upon your LO. Everytime I read a Bs, I picture myself in the scene and arggghhh.. Dear God, please make it easy for everyone one of us. Amen!

Sometimes, I'd pinch myself to test my resistance level cheesy, use bare hands to lift hot pot, plenty pain tests I do behind closed doors lipsrsealed. My mum finally bursted my bubbles when she said 'Iya eni o ki n bani debe (meaning your mama no go follow you enter labor room),arrgghhh! My own padi just broke my heart!

Mamas owing Bs please come and share o, these stories has been one of my many inspirations on this journey, I know if you all can do it, I Can also do it! smiley
Ameen to all ur prayers. It's a memory one can never forget even though God makes us *forget* enough to want to do it again n again. N of course, u can n wl do it soon inshaAllaah. Being d baby of d house, mommy's n daddy's girl, my sisters used to tease me dt my future husband go hear whien when time comes for me to carry belle, born pikin bt they didn't even hear dt I Ws pregnant until after I deliverd n we announced to them grin even my MIL, they were all shocked. When scan showed breech n I Ws scared of hw d baby wl come out, my MW said "na God know how e put am, e know how e go comot am. No be en hse be dt. patapata CS" dt I shldnt worry o so it wld nt affect my B.P. Dat bt she'll give me a reminder like she always give her patients dt " no be as e take enter e go take come out o. When e dey enter u dey smile bt when e reach to comot.... " grin grin inshaAllaah we'll read ur BS too, very soon n all other bumping mamas too. All d ATC mamas too wl soon experience all d "down below on fire, pooing of life" grin feeling by God's grace. It's well wt us all

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
Anak123:
Doc doesn't work on saturdays so I first saw a nurse, who started taking me up to be admitted immediately, saw a much younger doc on the way n she asked us to go back down so my vitals could be taken,, ohhh ny God, I almost ate her up, she was able to calm me down sha, very nice n efficient lady. I was not feeling my baby move although I dint say anything, we were sent for a scan, everything was ok except low fluid.

Earlier my doc had asked on phone if I took the steroid injections prescribed, thank God I did. Got admitted. All this while my doc was communicating with them on phone. Was prepared for surgery n by 8 my doc came around. By 9 went in., given meds n was numb from waist down, heard when she said she saw the baby's head, saw my baby....

They had to remove three fibroids blocking the way of delivery, I started bleeding.....bought blood already so dat was covered.

My boy came out on the 27th of February my dad's birthday, mom' is 1st, mine 2nd.

He came out at 33 weeks, weighing 2.1kg, dint need to b incubated, at a point they suspected jaundice, but tested negative, my baby is a great over comer, he fought the nasty fibroids for space n won, he fought high bp n won, he fought prem contractions n won. I love him so much n I thank God for gifting him with him.

Thank u all so much for being with me, wonderful people. May God grant you all your hearts desire.

Pls any advice about caring for preemies are very much welcome. Hoping to be discharged from hospital tomorrow. Hugs n kisses
n he'll continue to be an overcomer in life. Ameen. Congrats once again. Kisses to him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
lioha:
Ummtwins2 what a wonderful birth story, as if a was there with you. God bless your lo
Ameen. N urs too mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
@Kimoni , welcome back. I really missed your contributions
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
sayoberry:
rice as want to finish o
iya-eji, na pregnant women u dey give ds kinkinni rice abi d ones breastfeeding? undecided abi d kpekusing virgins sef, abeg mind yasef n do beta jare undecided lol Congrats to d twins once again. Many happy returns. Kisses to them kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.